Very odd. Need help before taking daughter to MD office; which is a lot for me to do so.

Dapose

Forum Supporter
A way to verify EMF being the culprit might be something like having her spend the entire weekend at a park with as little EMF exposure as possible then at night or when at home shutting off the electrical breakers to your home. Then when she goes to school if her symptoms return… well you could repeat this a few times or modify as needed. But at some point you’ll need to Act and make a mamma bear decision about what to do. There are lots of threads I’ve seen on this forum about EMF stuff but honestly you might look else where too.
Arthur Firstenberg book The invisible rainbow, not for nutrition advice but a history of what the problem is etc.

OP
M

Momma

A way to verify EMF being the culprit might be something like having her spend the entire weekend at a park with as little EMF exposure as possible then at night or when at home shutting off the electrical breakers to your home. Then when she goes to school if her symptoms return… well you could repeat this a few times or modify as needed. But at some point you’ll need to Act and make a mamma bear decision about what to do. There are lots of threads I’ve seen on this forum about EMF stuff but honestly you might look else where too.
Arthur Firstenberg book The invisible rainbow, not for nutrition advice but a history of what the problem is etc.
Thank you. I spent early hours this morning reading up on EMF “sensitivity”, and this diagnosis checks out. She has no problems at home and had no issues on spring break. My younger children also exhibit none of these issues thankfully.
Big learning curve for me. I will look into Blue Shield and EMF Rocks.
Again, to all whom have commented- i really appreciate it. Kinda scary reality check for me. My husband won’t believe it. I tell him all the time, in a tough love kind of way, that if i catch him with his wireless Airpods in his head one more time- he dies of brain cancer alone.

Dapose

Forum Supporter
Thank you. I spent early hours this morning reading up on EMF “sensitivity”, and this diagnosis checks out. She has no problems at home and had no issues on spring break. My younger children also exhibit none of these issues thankfully.
Big learning curve for me. I will look into Blue Shield and EMF Rocks.
Again, to all whom have commented- i really appreciate it. Kinda scary reality check for me. My husband won’t believe it. I tell him all the time, in a tough love kind of way, that if i catch him with his wireless Airpods in his head one more time- he dies of brain cancer alone.

Children are still developing… it’s all terribly difficult to fight but for us people that undoubtedly feel electric pains in there arms or neck or heart when they pick up their phones what can you do? Just listen to someone tell you your crazy? Fu@k that. We all deserve to feel good and be healthy.
I wanted to also clarify the spelling here… is BluShield. No e and no space.
Peace.

OP
M

Momma

Children are still developing… it’s all terribly difficult to fight but for us people that undoubtedly feel electric pains in there arms or neck or heart when they pick up their phones what can you do? Just listen to someone tell you your crazy? Fu@k that. We all deserve to feel good and be healthy.
I wanted to also clarify the spelling here… is BluShield. No e and no space.
Peace.
You too. Im only commenting to you now because of your grandparents. I read about them a few days ago on another thread: and i fell in love with them. You come from good and precious stock. Amen.

Dapose

Forum Supporter
You too. Im only commenting to you now because of your grandparents. I read about them a few days ago on another thread: and i fell in love with them. You come from good and precious stock. Amen.
Haha! The Normies! Thank you! They were truly amazing South Dakota, Nebraska folk. 🙏 My great grandma when she was 98 drove herself to church and fell asleep in a church meeting and never woke up!
Never went to a Doctor for anything.

OP
M

Momma

Haha! The Normies! Thank you! They were truly amazing South Dakota, Nebraska folk. 🙏 My great grandma when she was 98 drove herself to church and fell asleep in a church meeting and never woke up!
Stop. Dying fellowshipping among her friends. Dying while in the Word. Man, i adore her. Thank you. Keep that faith. What a legacy.

Mad

If this is too simple of an idea then sorry. But my first thought when reading it was does she have bad anxiety at school right now? Is it just one particular class it happens in, maybe around certain people? Very weird symptoms can happen from anxiety. And if it’s only happening at school, maybe the feeling is relieved when she gets to go to the bathroom because she’s out of that pressure situation and gets to relax. Just my initial thought.

Peachy

My great grandma when she was 98 drove herself to church and fell asleep in a church meeting and never woke up!
That’s amazing! I love happy endings like this. My great gma died at 99 but she wasn’t in such great shape. She also didn’t believe in doctors. She believed in chiropractors and not wearing underwear 😅

OP
M

Momma

If this is too simple of an idea then sorry. But my first thought when reading it was does she have bad anxiety at school right now? Is it just one particular class it happens in, maybe around certain people? Very weird symptoms can happen from anxiety. And if it’s only happening at school, maybe the feeling is relieved when she gets to go to the bathroom because she’s out of that pressure situation and gets to relax. Just my initial thought.
Im glad you chimed in. I will ask her about, not anxiety, but the classmates and subject matter to keep collecting relevant data. Thank you.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom