Tri Creatine Malate - Mitochondrial Muscle Magic?

Inaut

I have gall bladder issues (still) and it seems the only thing that helps when I have attacks is malic acid. I was doing some browsing on malic acid and came across tri creatine malate which is a very nice synergism of the two. Apparently studies have shown that taking TCM lead to a better NAD to NADH ratio and also an increase in hgh. I mixed a quarter teaspoon of malic acid with a quarter teaspoon of baking soda, let it fizz and then added 10gramd of creatine mono hydrate. This is worth experimenting with as it’s so cheap !

Anybody else experiment with TCM?? Share your feedback please

I have gall bladder issues (still) and it seems the only thing that helps when I have attacks is malic acid. I was doing some browsing on malic acid and came across tri creatine malate which is a very nice synergism of the two. Apparently studies have shown that taking TCM lead to a better NAD to NADH ratio and also an increase in hgh. I mixed a quarter teaspoon of malic acid with a quarter teaspoon of baking soda, let it fizz and then added 10gramd of creatine mono hydrate. This is worth experimenting with as it’s so cheap !

Anybody else experiment with TCM?? Share your feedback please

I had gall bladder issues 15 years ago with excruciating gall bladder attacks. My doctor advised me to have it out immediately, but I declined. Mine attacks were from stones that had built up from decades of calcium suppliments. Once I gave them up my gall bladder eventually recovered and I never had an issue again.

OP
Inaut

Inaut

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom