BlackMolasses

I guess the majority of people here have come across someone like this :
- "Dry" face, sunken cheeks and long and/or narrow eyes, generally intimidating facial expression.
- Tendency to thinness, very low body fat
- A curious common tendency to appreciate heavy metal
- Live to work and travel
- Very paranoid
- "everyone is dumb and lazy"
- Actually often stupid himself, with a weak ability to understand things holistically, often inconsistent philosophical/political opinions or downright bizarre.

What might be the hormonal (or neurotransmitter) balance of this kind of person?
I may be high in histamine and serotonin, but with a course of steroids on top of it I'm still not one tenth of their level of aggression/competitiveness.

JamesGatz

High T probably and mid-to-high levels of serotonin - High T will give you the motivated/anabolic look and sharper bone definition look

Lowering serotonin will generally do the opposite - more T will convert to DHT and put you in the DHT state

The high DHT state you will be lazier, just think about eating and sex, a lot more resistant to stress, etc

In the high DHT look your bones are thicker but not really as defined - you tend to be more chill and its the complete opposite of the aggressive state high T tends to favor

OP
BlackMolasses

BlackMolasses

High T probably and mid-to-high levels of serotonin - High T will give you the motivated/anabolic look and sharper bone definition look

Lowering serotonin will generally do the opposite - more T will convert to DHT and put you in the DHT state

The high DHT state you will be lazier, just think about eating and sex, a lot more resistant to stress, etc

In the high DHT look your bones are thicker but not really as defined - you tend to be more chill and its the complete opposite of the aggressive state high T tends to favor
Testosterone doesn't make me aggressive
New GermanTruther account just dropped
I don't know who this person is

I'm.No.One

Where I'm from you just described every 25-30 year old on methamphetamine to an exact T 😅

Not sure how this is classified as the "warrior" phenotype though, genuinely curious.

Because if these are our societies warriors, we're all fu(ked.

Matestube

- "Dry" face, sunken cheeks and long and/or narrow eyes, generally intimidating facial expression.
- Very paranoid
- Actually often stupid himself, with a weak ability to understand things holistically, often inconsistent philosophical/political opinions or downright bizarre.

What might be the hormonal (or neurotransmitter) balance of this kind of person?
I may be high in histamine and serotonin, but with a course of steroids on top of it I'm still not one tenth of their level of aggression/competitiveness.

Any real life exemple of the phenotype, any picture, any celebrity ?

I'm having a hard time finding what you are describing.

I'm.No.One

Here ya go😅

Screenshot_20220804-150456.png

I disagree. Knowing that DHT decreases serotonin and directly activates dopamine, your analogy about lazyness is wrong.
Having high DHT means that you are driven a lot by ego. You want to keep it high and you can't tolerate any disrespect to your own persona.

Regina

Where I'm from you just described every 25-30 year old on methamphetamine to an exact T 😅

Not sure how this is classified as the "warrior" phenotype though, genuinely curious.

+1

Regina

- Very paranoid

I think that sounds like high adrenaline, cortisol, estrogen and serotonin.

JamesGatz

I disagree. Knowing that DHT decreases serotonin and directly activates dopamine, your analogy about lazyness is wrong.
Having high DHT means that you are driven a lot by ego. You want to keep it high and you can't tolerate any disrespect to your own persona.
What you're describing is High T

Any high-androgen animal confirms what I said -

What do male Gorillas and male Hippos do all day?

They eat, have sex and chill - they don't go around with a big ego assaulting any animal that looks at them the wrong way

They don't care about a thing - they're big enough not to care - if you try to cross them they'll check you/kill you but otherwise they're peaceful/majestic animals - if you don't bother them they won't care to bother you

The High T/High Serotonin animals (such as chimps) are the ones that are insecure that walk around with a big ego looking to assault animals that look at them the wrong way or better yet they'll assault animals for no reason

In a high DHT state you don't give a f*** about anything except chilling, eating, and having sex

In a high T state you walk around with this "big ego" looking to immediately defend yourself from any attackers and motivated, etc

OP
BlackMolasses

BlackMolasses

the aggressive/intimidating personality, if you prefer

I don't have many public examples, but imagine clint eastwood "exited/aggressive" version

OP
BlackMolasses

BlackMolasses

What you're describing is High T

Any high-androgen animal confirms what I said -

What do male Gorillas and male Hippos do all day?

They eat, have sex and chill - they don't go around with a big ego assaulting any animal that looks at them the wrong way

They don't care about a thing - they're big enough not to care - if you try to cross them they'll check you/kill you but otherwise they're peaceful/majestic animals - if you don't bother them they won't care to bother you

The High T/High Serotonin animals (such as chimps) are the ones that are insecure that walk around with a big ego looking to assault animals that look at them the wrong way or better yet they'll assault animals for no reason

In a high DHT state you don't give a f*** about anything except chilling, eating, and having sex

In a high T state you walk around with this "big ego" looking to immediately defend yourself from any attackers and motivated, etc
Do you have any evidence that chimpanzees have less dht than gorillas?

cupofcoffee

A MAO-A gene variation is called the "warrior gene" because it makes people more likely to be aggressive, the variation reduces clearance of dopamine, norepinephrine, and serotonin so you have more of them. Add plenty of cortisol on top of that and you have your phenotype.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom