Sabotage - Dairy Farm Fires & other threats to our food supply

JamesGatz

I'm seeing another food source wiped out when I wake up each morning - all I needed was one more year to really have my stuff together in terms of food - GATES and his pals are unfortunately in quiet a rush with their schemes I am unsure if I will be fast enough

Birdie

April 30, 2022 10:54 pm

….” More than five million honeybees were left to die in the hot sun, after a Delta Airlines shipment bound for Alaska was diverted and left on hot tarmac in Atlanta.
There, more than 300 beekeepers were waiting for their pollination services in apple orchards.”……
Millions of honeybees were left to bake to death in a crate

OP
Rinse & rePeat
OP
Rinse & rePeat
I'm seeing another food source wiped out when I wake up each morning - all I needed was one more year to really have my stuff together in terms of food - GATES and his pals are unfortunately in quiet a rush with their schemes I am unsure if I will be fast enough

It does raise an eyebrow when nobody is getting sick and they are recalling the food…

“There have been no confirmed reports of illnesses or adverse reactions related to consumption of the food, the U.S. Department of Agriculture's Food Safety and Inspection Service said in a news release.”

Birdie

Last edited:
OP
Rinse & rePeat
“The FDA has found five strains of cronobacter at the Sturgis facility, but none match the outbreak strain. The discovery of the five types of cronobacter does however, suggest an ongoing problem at the facility and not just a single incident.

Information in the confidential whistle blower document was provided by a former employee who worked in the production plant in Quality Systems, a subunit of the Quality Assurance organization in Sturgis, MI, as part of Abbott’s Nutritional Division.

The whistle blower document outlines many problems at the Abbott production facility in Sturgis, MI, including the following:

The Falsification of Records – On multiple occasions, and in various ways, records have been knowingly falsified. In most but not all of the situations, information of a material nature was not disclosed. This included testing seals on empty cans; signing verifications without adequate knowledge; understating or inaccurately describing events so as to limit or avoid oversight; issuing certifications of projection pages bereft of pertinent data; shipping packages with fill weights lower than represented on the labels; failing to maintain accurate maintenance records; and prematurely removing holds in the absence of all requisite approvals.

Releasing Untested Infant Formula – The Sturgis site performed a time code removal after the discovery of microorganisms (“micros”) in a batch of infant formula. The remaining portion of the batch outside the time code removal was released without additional testing. On another occasion product was not re-called from the market even after management became aware of a nonconformity (“NC”).

The 2019 FDA Audit – Active efforts were undertaken and even celebrated during and after the 2019 FDA audit to keep the auditors from learning of certain events believed to be associated with the discovery of micros in infant formula at the Sturgis site.

Clean-in-Place Staffing and Practices – The Sturgis site has continued to permit lax practices associated with clean-in-place (“CIP”) procedures. The Sturgis site failed and continues to fail to have staff in place with sufficient training and experience to review CIP charts. Nor are CIP charts regularly reviewed prior to the release of a batch. CIP checklists do not require signatures of those performing the tasks and are not otherwise subject to audit by QS staff.

Failure to Take Corrective Measures – The Sturgis site has repeatedly failed to undertake reasonable measures to reduce natural or unavoidable defects to the level feasible as mandated by the current Good Manufacturing Practices (“cGMPs”). Deficient testing procedures known to be prone to causing mistakes have not been corrected. The Sturgis site continues to rely on staff with insufficient training and experience to interact with third-party labs (“TPL”).

Lack of Traceability – The Sturgis site has ongoing problems associated with the traceability of its products. The automatic labeler frequently failed to work properly and led to significant difficulties in retracing product. QS staff never knew with certainty if an affected pallet was retrieved.”

Last edited:

Birdie

“The FDA has found five strains of cronobacter at the Sturgis facility, but none match the outbreak strain. The discovery of the five types of cronobacter does however, suggest an ongoing problem at the facility and not just a single incident.

Information in the confidential whistle blower document was provided by a former employee who worked in the production plant in Quality Systems, a subunit of the Quality Assurance organization in Sturgis, MI, as part of Abbott’s Nutritional Division.

The whistle blower document outlines many problems at the Abbott production facility in Sturgis, MI, including the following:

The Falsification of Records – On multiple occasions, and in various ways, records have been knowingly falsified. In most but not all of the situations, information of a material nature was not disclosed. This included testing seals on empty cans; signing verifications without adequate knowledge; understating or inaccurately describing events so as to limit or avoid oversight; issuing certifications of projection pages bereft of pertinent data; shipping packages with fill weights lower than represented on the labels; failing to maintain accurate maintenance records; and prematurely removing holds in the absence of all requisite approvals.
Releasing Untested Infant Formula – The Sturgis site performed a time code removal after the discovery of microorganisms (“micros”) in a batch of infant formula. The remaining portion of the batch outside the time code removal was released without additional testing. On another occasion product was not re-called from the market even after management became aware of a nonconformity (“NC”).
The 2019 FDA Audit – Active efforts were undertaken and even celebrated during and after the 2019 FDA audit to keep the auditors from learning of certain events believed to be associated with the discovery of micros in infant formula at the Sturgis site.
Clean-in-Place Staffing and Practices – The Sturgis site has continued to permit lax practices associated with clean-in-place (“CIP”) procedures. The Sturgis site failed and continues to fail to have staff in place with sufficient training and experience to review CIP charts. Nor are CIP charts regularly reviewed prior to the release of a batch. CIP checklists do not require signatures of those performing the tasks and are not otherwise subject to audit by QS staff.
Failure to Take Corrective Measures – The Sturgis site has repeatedly failed to undertake reasonable measures to reduce natural or unavoidable defects to the level feasible as mandated by the current Good Manufacturing Practices (“cGMPs”). Deficient testing procedures known to be prone to causing mistakes have not been corrected. The Sturgis site continues to rely on staff with insufficient training and experience to interact with third-party labs (“TPL”).
Lack of Traceability – The Sturgis site has ongoing problems associated with the traceability of its products. The automatic labeler frequently failed to work properly and led to significant difficulties in retracing product. QS staff never knew with certainty if an affected pallet was retrieved.”

Wow. Easy to see how all this happens.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Wow. Easy to see how all this happens.

This part really stood out…

“Active efforts were undertaken and even celebrated during and after the 2019 FDA audit to keep the auditors from learning of certain events believed to be associated with the discovery of micros in infant formula at the Sturgis site.”

P

Peatness

Z

Zsazsa

Percy (also known as Percy vs Goliath) is a 2020 Canadian-American-Indian biographical drama film, directed by Clark Johnson from a screenplay by Garfield Lindsay Miller and Hilary Pryor. It stars Christopher Walken, Christina Ricci, Zach Braff, Luke Kirby, Adam Beach, Martin Donovan, Roberta Maxwell and Peter Stebbings. The film follows 70-year-old small-town Saskatchewan farmer Percy Schmeiser, who takes on a giant corporation after their GMOs interfere with his crops.[1]

The film premiered at the 2020 Quebec City Film Festival[2] and it was theatrically released in Canada by Mongrel Media on October 9, 2020.

Plot​

Based on the events of Schmeiser Vs. Monsanto, Percy Schmeiser was a Saskatchewan canola farmer that received a legal action from Monsanto. It has been determined that Percy's fields contained Monsanto's Roundup resistant crops and accused of intellectual property theft. He unknowingly planted seeds that belonged to Monsanto during 1997; Monsanto wants all his seeds and profits he made with his work the following year. Percy was a seed saver and didn't use Monsanto's seeds, but he had neighbors that did and believe this was a case of contamination. Getting legal help from local lawyer Jackson Weaver, it was a losing battle as the laws favor Monsanto.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
This will make things difficult for those growing their own food in their backyards….

“After a few warnings and fines, the water district says it will install a flow restrictor device to control the water use.

"A flow restrictor is something that will allow a less amount of water to go into the home. And what people can experience will be showers that are more trickling out, water coming out of your sink that's slower," said Mike McNutt, with the Las Virgenes Municipal Water District. "Most importantly, it pretty much eradicates the ability for your irrigation system to function. So instead of having it spray out, it's just going to basically, barely bubble out. So you're not going to get what you need to do, to water your lawn."

David PS

Lollipop2

What a nerve racking time for parents who can’t breastfeed.
Could parents use sweetened condensed milk and or mixed with evaporated milk? My Mom told me that when she was a baby back in the day Mothers used those to feed babies that couldn’t breastfeed.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom