Race horses being killed by wireless radiation (EMF) from new wearable devices

Nick

From Arthur Firstenberg's newsletter:
Racehorses at Churchill Downs

"12 deaths have occurred among just 1,600 starts at Churchill Downs, a sudden and unprecedented 8-fold increase in racehorse mortality." Something to think about for those who use wearable biometric devices that transmit wirelessly, or cell phones for that matter.

Last edited:

JamesGatz

Crazy, and imagine that these people think that a 5G chip inside every persons brain is possible without people dropping dead left and right.

yerrag

Feel sorry for the horses but I should feel even more sorry for us humans.

But again, people will move on and keep sleeping and living under this invisible banshee, and believe the mantra "it is pure coincidence" and that there is no incontrovertible scientific proof' and once again leave it to "science" to dictate their beliefs. Odd, that makes them into a cult.

It would be hilarious if an owner would find it necessary to use red light therapy on his stable of horses, in order to counter the effects of the wearable EMF devices. Odd because he can just ban the use of these devices on his horses.

lvysaur

My personal experience with mobile phones:

2013 model: no discernible effects
2018 model: I wake up groggy if I keep it under my pillow
2023 model: I get tired if I look at it for a few minutes

mostlylurking

From Arthur Firstenberg's newsletter:
Racehorses at Churchill Downs

"12 deaths have occurred among just 1,600 starts at Churchill Downs, a sudden and unprecedented 8-fold increase in racehorse mortality." Something to think about for those who use wearable biometric devices that transmit wirelessly, or cell phones for that matter.
Thank you for this. I want to add a couple of videos; they're very short and to the point:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIqdvu7wKb0

and

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oK60sWeq4bk

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom