Progesterone powder from Purple Panda Labs

Arnau

Oh my, it has been a very volite experience. It is legit for sure. But the experience was horrible due to my brain injury and it trying to heal it. I had to take 6000mg to heal the brain and stop my profuse bleeding (i'm a female). Except it caused sedation where I would fall and be bruised everywhere and at one point I was sleepwalking and split open my chin from a fall. But it's healing me. Its frightening but i have to keep going. Eventually I'm going to have to try thryoid so I can lower the progesterone but Unsure how to do it. I may try T3 cause I am very weak.
Yeah I would try t3, not sure if its sustainable taking so much progesterone, t3 can help your body use prog more efficiently. I am taking 50mcg of t3 every day split in 8 doses, a pill is 25mcg so I split it in 4 and take them throughout the day. You need to start slowly with thyroid and every week increase the dose a bit until you feel better.

OP
J

June

Hi, how do you take it? Do you dissolve it in vitamin E?
I dissolve it in good Olive oil. I tried heating it and it crystallized overnight. Just stirring 5680mg powder in 2oz of olive oil at room temp. I use an overhead stirrer for 10mins each bottle. it's a bit gritty still but at least it's not crystallized.

OP
J

June

Yeah I would try t3, not sure if its sustainable taking so much progesterone, t3 can help your body use prog more efficiently. I am taking 50mcg of t3 every day split in 8 doses, a pill is 25mcg so I split it in 4 and take them throughout the day. You need to start slowly with thyroid and every week increase the dose a bit until you feel better.
Thank you!! I only have Idealabs Tyronene T3 on hand. It's tough to get T3 in Canada. You think it will work if I sip it in water? What brand do you use?

Lolinaa

@June oh sorry to hear there are down and things are not mainly up. Definitely try some thyroid above all t3 could greatly help.

I would love to order on purple panda as the prices are really great but my only problem is that I have to pay with bitcoins. I have never used them. I don't know how it works and I am not comfortable doing so, maybe it's because of the unknown.

Anyway, any advice would be greatly appreciated. By the way I am in Europe but can send it to an US address of a family member and ask to ship it back to me.

OP
J

June

@June oh sorry to hear there are down and things are not mainly up. Definitely try some thyroid above all t3 could greatly help.

I would love to order on purple panda as the prices are really great but my only problem is that I have to pay with bitcoins. I have never used them. I don't know how it works and I am not comfortable doing so, maybe it's because of the unknown.

Anyway, any advice would be greatly appreciated. By the way I am in Europe but can send it to an US address of a family member and ask to ship it back to me.
They accept bank transfer by Wise too! so it's not only bitcoins. Also some here talk about using T4 only, but where does one buy T4? is that Synthroid?

Lolinaa

I wouldn't advise t4 only. Dr Peat mainly advised for women a combo of t4/t3.

Arnau

Thank you!! I only have Idealabs Tyronene T3 on hand. It's tough to get T3 in Canada. You think it will work if I sip it in water? What brand do you use?
Yes I think It should work in water too, or you can take a drop in mouth every few hours I think its 8mcg a drop. I use cynomel and cynoplus from meds.com.mx.
Also as Lolinaa said I would not advice t4 only. I would use t3 throughout the day and then at night take a bit of t4 before sleep.

OP
J

June

Yes I think It should work in water too, or you can take a drop in mouth every few hours I think its 8mcg a drop. I use cynomel and cynoplus from meds.com.mx.
Also as Lolinaa said I would not advice t4 only. I would use t3 throughout the day and then at night take a bit of t4 before sleep.
I'm in Canada so cynomel and cynoplus might be rejected at customs unless they use some stealth shipping. That's the thing...where do I get T4 if I need it? Especially since my doctor won't treat me due to my normal lab numbers. Unless you meant a T4 mix at night.

TAG145

Forum Supporter
I'm in Canada so cynomel and cynoplus might be rejected at customs unless they use some stealth shipping. That's the thing...where do I get T4 if I need it? Especially since my doctor won't treat me due to my normal lab numbers. Unless you meant a T4 mix at night.
Hi-You can get T4, thyroxine from All Day Chemist. I experimenting with this after being on Armour for the past 20 years and not able to get my labs optimal. T4 is always low for some reason. T3 is middle to high in the range but when moving to higher dose of T4/T3 I have anxiety, insomnia and shakiness, so I am going the T4 route. I know someone mentioned RP thinks T4 is anti-thyroid, but I am still going with it based on others having success.

OP
J

June

Hi-You can get T4, thyroxine from All Day Chemist. I experimenting with this after being on Armour for the past 20 years and not able to get my labs optimal. T4 is always low for some reason. T3 is middle to high in the range but when moving to higher dose of T4/T3 I have anxiety, insomnia and shakiness, so I am going the T4 route. I know someone mentioned RP thinks T4 is anti-thyroid, but I am still going with it based on others having success.
Is it possible the T4 in the mix is ramping up your RT3?

EDIT: Oops just re-read that and you mentioned low T4. But then many say don't trust the thyroid panels. Not sure what to believe.

Last edited:

Arnau

Yes a T3/T4 mix at night can work too

OP
J

June

Hi June, I ordered mine at mymexican drugstore. It's been a while but I think it's still working.
I think I might have to take a chance and see if it will cross customs for me.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom