“IN A TIME OF DECEIT, TELLING THE TRUTH IS A REVOLUTIONARY ACT.”
Orwell

View: https://youtu.be/XvE6673_4tI

OP
Peatful

Peatful

ABAA2544-9399-41EA-A48D-E8E9389A0211.png

David PS

The computer modelers seem to be guiding governments and training governments how make aggressive measures to avoid to disaster. The climate modelers have been at it long enough that they need to revise their computer predictions every 5 years or so to push the timeline of pending disaster further into the future. It does not matter to the governments, they just continue with their plans.

The computer modelers working on pandemics have an easier job. They make their dire predictions and collect their fees. When the disasters do not pan out according to their models, the governments can claim that their lockdowns (masks, social isolation and the like) worked.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

The computer modelers seem to be guiding governments and training governments how make aggressive measures to avoid to disaster. The climate modelers have been at it long enough that they need to revise their computer predictions every 5 years or so to push the timeline of pending disaster further into the future. It does not matter to the governments, they just continue with their plans.

The computer modelers working on pandemics have an easier job. They make their dire predictions and collect their fees. When the disasters do not pan out according to their models, the governments can claim that their lockdowns (masks, social isolation and the like) worked.
Are you saying this is or is not the same simulation that they did for Covid 19?

Im not following your train of thought.

David PS

Are you saying this is or is not the same simulation that they did for Covid 19?

Im not following your train of thought.

I think it is same basic strategy.

Regina

SEERS is Severe Epidemic Enterovirus Respiratory Syndrome
It is coming globally in 2025

Giraffe posted this a while ago with no comments

I don’t want the data to get lost

Everyone reading this needs to be aware of what is in store

What im going to do with the data:
Is inform everyone i know to not fall for this

It’s coming
It’s planned
And
It’s not the virus that is threatening
But how our freedom’s will be choked and lost

Orwell

Brought to you by the Bunch O'Ho's group of gasbags.

PopSocket

They won't touch the Virus card for quite some time is my gut feel. They opened the eyes of too many people about vaccines and many people started to ask questions. They risk to make a deadly blow to their whole vaccine/virus agenda with another virus so close in time. They started losing grip of the narrative and that is why they rushed the Ukraine war and they started removing restrictions prior to the war. They also filled the news cycle with less covid immediately they saw it is backfiring.

If I were them - the next card I would play is a natural disaster or cyber security problem. Most probably something involving internet/market system coming to a halt.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

If I were them - the next card I would play is a natural disaster or cyber security problem. Most probably something involving internet/market system coming to a halt.
Those things are happening
And will be happening in the future
I agree

But
What will take out the most amount of people?
Globally?
Is a new virus
Which will serve two fold
Mainly taking away our sovereignty

Under their Luciferian laws
They have to tell us
Or it’s karmic retribution for them

It’s coming

Enjoy 2024….

David PS

They won't touch the Virus card for quite some time is my gut feel. They opened the eyes of too many people about vaccines and many people started to ask questions. They risk to make a deadly blow to their whole vaccine/virus agenda with another virus so close in time. They started losing grip of the narrative and that is why they rushed the Ukraine war and they started removing restrictions prior to the war. They also filled the news cycle with less covid immediately they saw it is backfiring.

They are practicing for SEERS 2025. The world governments are practicing a coordinated worldwide response. SEERS 2025 will not necessarily be a virus Because our governments are practicing for it, SEERS 2025 will come into existence.

Action

Can someone please explain to a simpleton like myself what this video is? Is this an actual leak from the people planning this? Or is this someone’s interpretation of what “they” are doing?

OP
Peatful

Peatful

Can someone please explain to a simpleton like myself what this video is? Is this an actual leak from the people planning this? Or is this someone’s interpretation of what “they” are doing?
I think lots of folks wonder the same
So
Im glad you asked

These are the WEF (World Economic Forum) puppets
I mean leaders
That are reading the script from the Gates foundation regarding the SEERS virus

These are global leaders
Doing “preparations”

This wasn’t leaked

They always tell you what’s coming
But they think we are too dumb to understand

I hope that helps

It’s a twisted way of seeing the world
But
It’s their goal

Death, fear, control…

@Action It's a medical version of Professional wargaming - Wikipedia that helps relevant authorities formulate their response to the next "likely" "pandemic". Ostensibly "innocent training for potential emergency scenarios" but perhaps actually "rehearsal for planned events".

For instance, here is what Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health had to say about their 2017 SPARS Pandemic Scenario:
The Center’s SPARS Pandemic exercise narrative comprises a futuristic scenario that illustrates communication dilemmas concerning medical countermeasures (MCMs) that could plausibly emerge in the not-so-distant future. Its purpose is to prompt users, both individually and in discussion with others, to imagine the dynamic and oftentimes conflicted circumstances in which communication around emergency MCM development, distribution, and uptake takes place. While engaged with a rigorous simulated health emergency, scenario readers have the opportunity to mentally “rehearse” responses while also weighing the implications of their actions. At the same time, readers have a chance to consider what potential measures implemented in today’s environment might avert comparable communication dilemmas or classes of dilemmas in the future.

The self-guided exercise scenario for public health communicators and risk communication researchers covers a raft of themes and associated dilemmas in risk communications, rumor control, interagency message coordination and consistency, issue management, proactive and reactive media relations, cultural competency, and ethical concerns. To ensure that the scenario accounts for rapid technological innovation and exceeds the expectations of participants, the Center’s project team gleaned information from subject matter experts, historical accounts of past medical countermeasure crises, contemporary media reports, and scholarly literature in sociology, emergency preparedness, health education, and risk and crisis communication.

Brian Douglas

SEERS is Severe Epidemic Enterovirus Respiratory Syndrome
It is coming globally in 2025

Giraffe posted this a while ago with no comments

I don’t want the data to get lost

Everyone reading this needs to be aware of what is in store

What im going to do with the data:
Is inform everyone i know to not fall for this

It’s coming
It’s planned
And
It’s not the virus that is threatening
But how our freedom’s will be choked and lost

Orwell

Organizing your community is key on this. For all those that still believe in "contagions" or "viruses" it would do you a world of good to dig into the alleged "isolation" techniques & prove to yourself that no infectious agent has ever been isolated, purified, cultured & reintroduced into healthy tissue to verify it's infectious potential. No one, ever, has satisfied Koch's Postulates. Virology is an incredible fraud once you peel back the layers. Vaccines, therefore, are just as fraudulent. If you can educate yourself & others on this issue then no one will ever fear another "contagion" as GoF is also fraud. Once the masses shut this down then these scurrilous scalliwags will crawl back into their sewers. In my deep dive into cellular behaviour I also discovered that receptors (ACE2 for instance) don't exist & no one has EVER actually seen DNA/RNA so how was any of this modified?
People react, without thought, to what they see. Reflect on all the theater shown from NY like the mass graves (on Hart Isl.), Fema coffin carriers, hospital ships & refer trucks for morgues. All theater. Help educate others on what really makes people sick so we can avoid another mass panic. Let's leave that for the alien invasion.

PopSocket

Organizing your community is key on this. For all those that still believe in "contagions" or "viruses" it would do you a world of good to dig into the alleged "isolation" techniques & prove to yourself that no infectious agent has ever been isolated, purified, cultured & reintroduced into healthy tissue to verify it's infectious potential.
Even if viruses exist/cause disease they will not let one run amok. Losing control of a dangerous virus can backfire and take them down as well. One random mutation and their safe and effective vaccines are useless. Thats why covid was done as it was - media psyop combined with a deadly hostpital protocol. This way they have control over what is going on by just making up the narrative/data/news cycle. They will lack any control if they just let a real virus do its thing. Not in their interest.

Brian Douglas

Even if viruses exist/cause disease they will not let one run amok. Losing control of a dangerous virus can backfire and take them down as well. One random mutation and their safe and effective vaccines are useless. Thats why covid was done as it was - media psyop combined with a deadly hostpital protocol. This way they have control over what is going on by just making up the narrative/data/news cycle. They will lack any control if they just let a real virus do its thing. Not in their interest.
Perhaps I wasn't clear: to vacate the fallacy of viruses is to achieve freedom from fear of these non existent bogymen & the subsequent perception that life is only possible via vaccination for said non existent virus. No control is possible (or necessary) for something that doesn't exist. I am in my 60's & in alarmingly good health, never see Dr's, take none of the white man's poison called meds, NEVER get sick & all my bits work the same as they did 40 yrs ago. I've never had any "vaccines". I read the commentary of many members here & see the abysmal physical & mental health conditions of so many as so many were subjected to an insane vaccine regimen for non existent viruses. I have zero health issues & weight lift 5-6 days a week at weight well in excess of what the 30 somethings can do & they are enhanced by pharmacopeia. I have a full head of hair, don't wear glasses &, other than being insane, I feel simply marvelous. I am not "lucky", I achieved this with good diet & supplementation & ignoring the ridiculous theories of "germs", sun that "causes" cancer, genes that "cause" cancer etc. Covid was "done" to condition people to the severe lockdowns coming, get a needle in every arm & to begin the destruction of our economies/society.

PopSocket

Perhaps I wasn't clear: to vacate the fallacy of viruses is to achieve freedom from fear of these non existent bogymen & the subsequent perception that life is only possible via vaccination for said non existent virus. No control is possible (or necessary) for something that doesn't exist. I am in my 60's & in alarmingly good health, never see Dr's, take none of the white man's poison called meds, NEVER get sick & all my bits work the same as they did 40 yrs ago. I've never had any "vaccines". I read the commentary of many members here & see the abysmal physical & mental health conditions of so many as so many were subjected to an insane vaccine regimen for non existent viruses. I have zero health issues & weight lift 5-6 days a week at weight well in excess of what the 30 somethings can do & they are enhanced by pharmacopeia. I have a full head of hair, don't wear glasses &, other than being insane, I feel simply marvelous. I am not "lucky", I achieved this with good diet & supplementation & ignoring the ridiculous theories of "germs", sun that "causes" cancer, genes that "cause" cancer etc. Covid was "done" to condition people to the severe lockdowns coming, get a needle in every arm & to begin the destruction of our economies/society.
I am aware of the research by Cowan , Lanka and co and I also lean towards germ theory to be a lie.

What I am saying is that they won't put something very deadly out there that they can't fully control. This I think is the best argument against the "deadly virus that they will release to kill us all" theory. Also, too many people expecting something usually means its going to be something completely different. People are still stuck in the virus movie they played for us last couple of years. It will take at least 20-30 years to play the same card again. Just imo of course. Maybe in 2025 we all die :D but doubt it

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom