OUR HAPPY MUSIC DEPOSITORY

OP
Rinse & rePeat

I loved that show, for the music, but not so much when he moved the show into the restaurant he built for it. I was heavy into karaoke then, and don’t like singing well known songs, so that I can create my own version of a song, and the musicians on that show were really good at giving songs their own creativity too. Everyone on that show is so happy making music.

Sefton10

Lol I’ve been listening to this for weeks. Didn’t expect to see it here. I appreciate your taste. :)
I’ve listened to it so many times now! He’s class. There’s a couple of vids of him on his own in his studio on YouTube too, bit more chilled.

Sefton10

This was really great! I love when the crowds went wild on certain parts, such fun!
He’s been writing and producing some top artists for a while but starting to blow up in the UK solo now. He’ll be massive in 2023.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
He’s been writing and producing some top artists for a while but starting to blow up in the UK solo now. He’ll be massive in 2023.
He is great to watch in action. I sent my son that video, he creates electronic music too.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom