OUR HAPPY MUSIC DEPOSITORY

I've not heard that one. I was walking along today in the sunshine and Last Dance came on. Everything feels like the last dance appropriately for me at the moment as the wheel for my move are swinging into motion. I'd been to the doctors also and was reflecting on when I was in there over a year ago. I'm tying all the loose ends up at the moment, hence the last dance.That daft side of me seeing the poetry of life again.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I've not heard that one. I was walking along today in the sunshine and Last Dance came on. Everything feels like the last dance appropriately for me at the moment as the wheel for my move are swinging into motion. I'd been to the doctors also and was reflecting on when I was in there over a year ago. I'm tying all the loose ends up at the moment, hence the last dance.That daft side of me seeing the poetry of life again.

Wait are you ok? You don't have a terminal illness do you?

Vileplume

Lovely sentiment isn't it
Yes, it's the kind of beauty that makes you consider your whole life at once. Kind of like the melding of past, present, and future that Peat talks about when he likens music to our human experience.

This one is such a cool cover. It's uplifting rap, not trying to brag or be cool but instead trying to deliver a sincere message to the audience. What a brilliant idea to turn that song into a rap beat.

Oh geeze that one made me cry. It makes me miss my boys when they were little. A very sweet song :)
It makes me cry too Rinse, thinking about how you don't realize the beauty of life's phases often until they're over. Although I think with a good metabolism, we can better appreciate the existential beauty of each moment, even before we look back on it.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Yes, it's the kind of beauty that makes you consider your whole life at once. Kind of like the melding of past, present, and future that Peat talks about when he likens music to our human experience.

This one is such a cool cover. It's uplifting rap, not trying to brag or be cool but instead trying to deliver a sincere message to the audience. What a brilliant idea to turn that song into a rap beat.

It makes me cry too Rinse, thinking about how you don't realize the beauty of life's phases often until they're over. Although I think with a good metabolism, we can better appreciate the existential beauty of each moment, even before we look back on it.

I like a sentimental cry. It wipes me out, but it is a beautiful thing. That Kermit the Frog song I posted last week, Rainbow Connection, gets me like that Taylor Swift song, everytime! My throat tightens up the first 4 strums of his banjo. Funny I never cry in real life ever, but some songs break down those strong barriers I have set up.

I shall uplift you with hip hop @Vileplume and quite possibly blow your speakers when and where possible, maybe some disco chucked in for good measure ha

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom