Norman Rockwell The Freemason

goodandevil

I've always hated Norman Rockwell. Mostly because of the falsely idyllic portrayal of the 50s .... it seems especially obvious that he conteibuted to orooaganda against women, possibly to make men more susceptible to war propaganda, at least in part. This has interssting corollaries to today's "mgtow" movement. But like any freemason, his war was against human decency and human nature overall.

https://petapixel.com/2012/12/27/th...rockwell-used-to-create-his-famous-paintings/

It never even occured to me but it makes perfect sense. This leave it to beaver propagandist was a monster among men. Who else?

I think all the culture creators are controlled tbh. Musicians, authors, etc. Certainly the lamestream media.

I'm convinced the only one left that we can 100% trust is Jordan peterson. That man is a saint.

LUH 3417

However ... we all know that protocol takes precedence over procedures. This parliamentary point of order based on the state of inertia of developing a centrifugal force issued as a catalyst rather than as a catalytic agent, and hastens a change reaction and remains an indigenous brier to its inception. This is a focal point used as a tangent so the bile is excreted through the panaceas.

michael94

A few papers like that got published ( got past peer review ). Forget the name of the text spinning program they used.

OP
goodandevil

goodandevil

However ... we all know that protocol takes precedence over procedures. This parliamentary point of order based on the state of inertia of developing a centrifugal force issued as a catalyst rather than as a catalytic agent, and hastens a change reaction and remains an indigenous brier to its inception. This is a focal point used as a tangent so the bile is excreted through the panaceas.
Exactly. .

LUH 3417

Attachments

• 8F4EF1B1-126C-4FF1-BAC7-6A7FCBB0D8C8.jpeg
    8F4EF1B1-126C-4FF1-BAC7-6A7FCBB0D8C8.jpeg
    448.2 KB · Views: 45

Marie2000

hey im a bit confsed. In one of Peat s article he talks wondersabout William Blake who was a defendor of the french rev.Was the French rev a masonic revolution? IS blake masonic? im so confused this days

Epistrophy

It never even occured to me but it makes perfect sense. This leave it to beaver propagandist was a monster among men. Who else?

I think all the culture creators are controlled tbh. Musicians, authors, etc. Certainly the lamestream media.

I'm convinced the only one left that we can 100% trust is Jordan peterson. That man is a saint.

I read a few articles of Jordan Peterson speaking at CIA think tanks, that to me seems sketchy.

Gone Peating

hey im a bit confsed. In one of Peat s article he talks wondersabout William Blake who was a defendor of the french rev.Was the French rev a masonic revolution? IS blake masonic? im so confused this days

Yes the masons were one of the groups who believed it was a good thing to remove all cultural traditions and foundations and so inspired revolutions in many places. Even to this day revolutions occur all over the world. They are coordinated events, they don’t just happen organically, they require a tremendous amount of money and planning

They fool people into thinking they are doing a good thing with all the buzzwords like freedom and democracy they like to use and then well-meaning but gullible intellectuals like Blake and Peat without much real world experience eat it up (even if they aren’t members, the philosophy of the Enlightenment thinkers who were masonic is the basically guiding worldview of everyone today)

Idk if Blake was a mason, but you have to understand only a handful of the organizers of those groups like the freemasons are fully aware of what the intent of the group is. Most of the other members are fooled with the fancy buzzwords and poetic philosophies that they don’t realize until after the revolutions what it was all really about (if they actually have a moral compass and if they are not brainwashed enough so that they can put two and two together)

The French revolution and all the revolutions of that era were to destroy all monarchs and noble rulers. The later ones were to destroy the Bourgeoisie, which really just means upper middle class aristocrats like doctors and professors and entrepreneurs

Everything going on today really could be seen as a voluntary and slow revolution of all people giving up their rights, beliefs, traditions and probably soon enough property

Last edited:

LUH 3417

Yes the masons were one of the groups who believed it was a good thing to remove all cultural traditions and foundations and so inspired revolutions in many places. Even to this day revolutions occur all over the world. They are coordinated events, they don’t just happen organically, they require a tremendous amount of money and planning

They fool people into thinking they are doing a good thing with all the buzzwords like freedom and democracy they like to use and then well-meaning but gullible intellectuals like Blake and Peat without much real world experience eat it up (even if they aren’t members, the philosophy of the Enlightenment thinkers who were masonic is the basically guiding worldview of everyone today)

Idk if Blake was a mason, but you have to understand only a handful of the organizers of those groups like the freemasons are fully aware of what the intent of the group is. Most of the other members are fooled with the fancy buzzwords and poetic philosophies that they don’t realize until after the revolutions what it was all really about (if they actually have a moral compass and if they are not brainwashed enough so that they can put two and two together)

The French revolution and all the revolutions of that era were to destroy all monarchs and noble rulers. The later ones were to destroy the Bourgeoisie, which really just means upper middle class aristocrats like doctors and professors and entrepreneurs

Everything going on today really could be seen as a voluntary and slow revolution of all people giving up their rights, beliefs, traditions and probably soon enough property
That’s ironic because feudalism came before the French Revolution

Marie2000

wow thnak you very much fro answering, but what do they want then? control of the population? and so the kings and monarchs of the era were good people actully and not unfair, unjust , bad? Peat does said that Blake opposes the dogma of the time in a trascendental manner not sticking in the cultural framework of the time rather speaking about the human possibilities. He also defends experience versus dogmatic learning. Thsi points to me that the time of Blake was very tyrnical in the science spheres, where all knowledge was directed to suit tyranical imperialistic England? So poets like Blake are needed to inject new ideas and make us have new thoughts to evolve? or do you disagree with this? I do see how they rewrite and invent history. For example, to my childrn the corona in the paprs wil be read as the plague, but in reality we knw it has been mild and not as disastrous as the official version says. Could it be that we have been lied to about how the past was? saying it it was much worse than it actually is? Maybe they jsut used unfair causes to gain the people s support to do the dirty jobs like the revolutions etc?

Gone Peating

wow thnak you very much fro answering, but what do they want then? control of the population? and so the kings and monarchs of the era were good people actully and not unfair, unjust , bad? Peat does said that Blake opposes the dogma of the time in a trascendental manner not sticking in the cultural framework of the time rather speaking about the human possibilities. He also defends experience versus dogmatic learning. Thsi points to me that the time of Blake was very tyrnical in the science spheres, where all knowledge was directed to suit tyranical imperialistic England? So poets like Blake are needed to inject new ideas and make us have new thoughts to evolve? or do you disagree with this? I do see how they rewrite and invent history. For example, to my childrn the corona in the paprs wil be read as the plague, but in reality we knw it has been mild and not as disastrous as the official version says. Could it be that we have been lied to about how the past was? saying it it was much worse than it actually is? Maybe they jsut used unfair causes to gain the people s support to do the dirty jobs like the revolutions etc?

People in groups like high ranking Freemasonry think they are doing a good thing. They think that 1) the average man is too dumb/incompetent to manage their own life and need someone else to do it for them, 2) all human institutions, values, beliefs, art, religion, forms of government are imperfect and holding humanity back from achieving perfection. Essentially, they believe in achieving perfection or heaven here on earth. One fruit of this belief that can be easily seen anywhere today is the idea of progress. That is a completely new notion, that the goal of humanity is to "progress" and that history is "progressive". Nobody can actually define what exactly it is that we are progressing to or striving for, yet it is the guiding idea behind every "movement". Once you notice this fundamental belief, you will actually see it everywhere.

LUH 3417

true, but that doesn't really negate anything i mentioned. what do you mean?
I mean it may be a little more complicated since there were freedoms and rights won in the last 300 years and many more people become property owners since the enlightenment. The petit and haute bourgeoise grew incredibly and is continuing to grow, perhaps not in the US, but in other places around the world. I thought the French Revolution opened up the aristocracy so that there was some ability for climbing the ladder in society and reaching new social and economic heights through education and business acumen.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom