Meat Grinder Is Getting Ready

alephx

There is no such thing as "asset-holders" in a post-apocalyptic world. There are no "assets" aside from what you can mostly carry with yourself. There is no law and thus no "ownership" of anything beyond your immediate physical possessions that can maybe cover your immediate needs for a few weeks/months. There is no economic pie, to have that requires civilization and a legal framework to enforce money and property rights, debt, etc. All of that is gone after a nuclear war.
Even if some people do manage to survive with a pile of goodies in their possession, it still does not work. Any amount of physical assets that makes you wealthy in a post-apocalyptic world also makes you a target for a hit. From both your own "guards" and/or random gangs. The concept of wealth is to have a lot more than your own needs of something others desire as well. It works with money, but not so much with physical assets. So, in post-apocalyptic world, being "wealthy" is actually a curse and can quickly get the person killed. I can't be sure, but it sounds like the exact opposite of what the elite wants. They want power and wealth, and for that to exist, the social framework has to be mostly intact.
I think you are spot on, however you give these elites a bit more credit than they are due. It's not hard to find all the articles about the ultra wealthy building doomsday bunkers and what not. The reality (and being fair, many of them do understand this) is that their privileges and wealth only exist in the current system. If there is a doomsday event who is even going to fly them to their bunker or guarantee their physical security in transit?

I agree with you and think rather the true aim is to keep a docile and subservient class working for them while achieving population reduction. (Aside: this is probably folly as one constant throughout history is population decline -> social breakdown -> chaos. It is only their hubris that makes them think this is achievable because they're SO in control.)

Under this perspective, there will not be nuclear war but they'd very much like to see you fight for them in a war. But even then, due to social media and new technologies, it's hard to keep the propaganda. Sure, they're able to influence opinion (see: COVID, Ukraine) and get everyone to #Zelensky but I'd say the ability to get people behind a war is at its lowest.

How many people do you know that would go and fight a world war for the globalists? I know a couple ex-military and they are actively advising their families to not enlist, not worth it. Whatever false flag comes later this year, resist the reaction to war.

Perry Staltic

Look at Raven Rock or Area 51.
I’ve seen the stories of the truck drivers delivering to and from there. Also the stories of the rich pedophiles living underground. Literally, an underworld.

Haven’t watch. But it’s short with a lot of views. I am mopping my floors. Wanted to chime in.

View: https://youtu.be/89rytWMKsf0

Russia reportedly destroyed a NATO military bunker that deep underground in Ukraine with a hypersonic missile and a conventional warhead

Momma

Russia reportedly destroyed a NATO military bunker that deep underground in Ukraine with a hypersonic missile and a conventional warhead
Haha. Sucks for them (these elites) then huh? Thank you.

haidut

Forum Supporter
They lived there for years already. Crazed of course.

If that is true, then I am not sure their fate - "living" underground and going nuts - is preferable to getting blown away by a nuke, If they consciously chose that life then it confirms my fear that they are absolutely insane and would do a nuclear war over nothing. Revolt looks like the only option. Maybe that's one reason France is burning and shows no signs of abating - i.e. the people there sense what is coming.

haidut

Forum Supporter
I think you are spot on, however you give these elites a bit more credit than they are due. It's not hard to find all the articles about the ultra wealthy building doomsday bunkers and what not. The reality (and being fair, many of them do understand this) is that their privileges and wealth only exist in the current system. If there is a doomsday event who is even going to fly them to their bunker or guarantee their physical security in transit?

I agree with you and think rather the true aim is to keep a docile and subservient class working for them while achieving population reduction. (Aside: this is probably folly as one constant throughout history is population decline -> social breakdown -> chaos. It is only their hubris that makes them think this is achievable because they're SO in control.)

Under this perspective, there will not be nuclear war but they'd very much like to see you fight for them in a war. But even then, due to social media and new technologies, it's hard to keep the propaganda. Sure, they're able to influence opinion (see: COVID, Ukraine) and get everyone to #Zelensky but I'd say the ability to get people behind a war is at its lowest.

How many people do you know that would go and fight a world war for the globalists? I know a couple ex-military and they are actively advising their families to not enlist, not worth it. Whatever false flag comes later this year, resist the reaction to war.

Yep, my thoughts exactly. If their end goal is to remain in power then the only option is conventional war and slow-ish industrial/environmental poisoning. A major war won't hurt but obviously not one among nuclear powers. However, all the places where a major war is likely to be fought (Middle East), Europe, South-East Asia, etc seem to involve at least one nuclear power and once nukes are used all bets are off. I don't see a major war breaking out in safer, non-nuclear places like Latin America or Africa. That may be why the despite all the rhetoric on MSM about war, the only thing materializing so far has been increased funding for the MIC and banks (profit for the elite) and passage of draconian changes in domestic laws (to protect us from the foreign "enemy"), which is what they need to control the plebs while they are being gradually culled.

OP
A

amd

What people think others think aside, the facts are ..

1. The US & NATO have surrounded Russia with launchers that can be equipped with nuclear missiles (5-7 min warning)

2. The US shares its nuclear gravity bombs with NATO nations, which won't show up in space sensors when air-launched

3. The US & NATO are in the process of encircling China, they just needed to defeat Russia first so the energy blockade was assured

4. The absence of international treaties regulating nuclear arsenals (e.g., INF treaty)

5. The world has already witnessed over 500 detonations of nuclear devices above ground

6. Examples like Chernobyl and other nuclear tests have shown how nature is resilient and heals over time, even if it means the land is not safe for humans in the aftermath (hint)

7. The US leadership has demonstrated their willingness to use nuclear weapons on civilian targets (Hiroshima, Nagasaki) and depleted uranium shells (Iraq, Kosovo, Vieques, soon Ukraine)

8. The governments under the control of the elites in the West are going bankrupt (not exclusively) so a war is needed for the reset, if they intend to stay in power

9. Russia and China together are too strong to be forced to follow the fake crusade to save the planet (from too many people), and they are not alone, other nations have shown they are not willing to sacrifice their economies either (India, Japan, Hungary)

10. There's no conventional option to force Russia to submit (without risking a nuclear response) so they are counting on the nuclear threat near its borders, which can only take you so far until they are used, on purpose or by miscalculation

11. The conventional aspect of the war is going on and will intensify, whichever side is losing would be under great pressure to use nuclear weapons and justify their use

12. Humans are emotional, not rational, we have remained at the level of animals: instincts and emotions

13. Corruption destroys nations and empires from the inside, different selfish interests and no one looking at the big picture

In other words, we are getting closer to a nuclear war.

Last edited:

Limon9

There is no such thing as "asset-holders" in a post-apocalyptic world. There are no "assets" aside from what you can mostly carry with yourself. There is no law and thus no "ownership" of anything beyond your immediate physical possessions that can maybe cover your immediate needs for a few weeks/months. There is no economic pie, to have that requires civilization and a legal framework to enforce money and property rights, debt, etc. All of that is gone after a nuclear war.
Even if some people do manage to survive with a pile of goodies in their possession, it still does not work. Any amount of physical assets that makes you wealthy in a post-apocalyptic world also makes you a target for a hit. From both your own "guards" and/or random gangs. The concept of wealth is to have a lot more than your own needs of something others desire as well. It works with money, but not so much with physical assets. So, in post-apocalyptic world, being "wealthy" is actually a curse and can quickly get the person killed. I can't be sure, but it sounds like the exact opposite of what the elite wants. They want power and wealth, and for that to exist, the social framework has to be mostly intact.
Yeah, I don't really expect a nuclear or any other apocalypse really. Some kind of neo feudal system is required to keep debts and spending recorded for all eternity (bitcoin anyone?). There are definitely quite a lot of true-believers in the national security apparatus who want war with China, but probably not nuclear. It's all trade war now.

Momma

If that is true, then I am not sure their fate - "living" underground and going nuts - is preferable to getting blown away by a nuke, If they consciously chose that life then it confirms my fear that they are absolutely insane and would do a nuclear war over nothing. Revolt looks like the only option. Maybe that's one reason France is burning and shows no signs of abating - i.e. the people there sense what is coming.
The MK Ultra girl above said some have been below for decades and that they were soulless. Blackened eyes. Unimaginable.

I don’t see the nuclear angle myself. But what do I know.

Pedigree

The idea of paedophiles living underground seems incongruent with intelligible life. Humans have needs which come before sexual desires, with the stress-driven sexual impulses being fleeting, as the stresses upheave even more. What do they do for the other 23 hours when they're not being disgusting? The chronic hyper verbalisation of solitary confinement would lead them to making a dash for the escape-hole -- unless like Haidut says, chronically insane - bordering almost inhuman. Akin to an ascetic pursuit if not insane.

Also begs the question, why wouldn't they just do it in a safe house? Those wealthy enough to have the connections to American paedophilic sex trafficking rings would have enough money to afford a nice plot of land, as well having too much social responsibility to retreat to the underground.

Last edited:

Momma

The idea of paedophilic elites living underground seems incongruent with intelligible life. Humans have needs which come before sexual desires, with the stress-driven sexual impulses being fleeting, as the stresses upheave even more. What do they do for the other 23 hours when they're not being disgusting? The chronic hyper verbalisation of solitary confinement would lead them to making a dash for the escape-hole -- unless like Haidut says, chronically insane - bordering almost inhuman. Akin to an ascetic pursuit if not insane.

Also begs the question, why wouldn't they just do it in a safe house? Those wealthy enough to have the connections to American paedophilic sex trafficking rings would have enough money to afford a nice plot of land, as well having too much social responsibility to retreat to the underground.
Good questions. Find her channel. She may address these things elsewhere. Btw, she is not the only person who has witnessed such things. She definitely though has more personal details than I’ve heard previously.

Anyway. Definitely don’t want to derail this thread.

Look into Raven Rock et al.

Drareg

The one thing that confuses me, and Peat could not provide a satisfactory answer on it either, is that a nuclear war cannot be "won" by anybody. In most cases it means total destruction of the livable habitat on Earth, even if it does not turn the entire surface into molten glass. Nobody can control the outcome of such a war and the elite will have nowhere to go afterwards. Even if the elite survive the blasts in bunkers, they would be walking on a radioactive waste afterwards and eventually succumb to radiation poisoning and/or starvation. Even if they have stored food, water, etc a Mad Max scenario is very dangerous to them as well. In a post-apocalyptic world, their "power" and "money" become meaningless. What would a demented, pant-sh***ing geriatric freak like Soros (or his superiors, many of who are also very old) do in such a world? How would he exert his will? His "guards" will quickly turn on him and/or on each other and there is no controlling such a mess. The elite's plan only makes sense in a context where the existing social/legal structures that give them power remain mostly intact. A global war/apocalypse cancels all of that. Super-rich people exist only in regards to abstract/fiat wealth, protected by a legal system. One cannot be a trillionaire in gold, or livestock, or even land. It would require absurd physical quantities of those things to be even a billionaire and physical wealth cannot be controlled easily (or at all) if apocalypse arrives. It will quickly be stolen by those with more physical power and/or guns.
As such, the only 2 options that remains is that either nuclear war is not desirable to them and they will figure out some other way to cull the plebs (i.e. the vaccine deaths are progressing along "nicely" so far), or they are completely insane. If it is the latter, then the sooner a mass, global revolt starts the better chance humanity has of survival.
@Regina @yerrag
Maybe a tactical nuke to justify suspension of constitution's again, Macron is in big trouble in France over a pension age rise, the banks are insolvent but this hasn't hit the public yet, when it does they are in real trouble, the public have zero respect for them, I don't think increased powers even after a tactical nuke will be bought by the public, they are in real trouble, trust is gone.
A story was promoted recently that enriched uranium went missing from Libya, a briefcase nuke attack from terrorists in cities could be another angle, the logistics of the nuke attack in this day and age is incredibly difficult to pull off though.

Another one we see them seeding is the UFO crap, people claim holograms could be used, I think this is a conspiracy decoy, the hologram tech isn't advanced enough to image advanced looking craft, the type of hologram they could use is good enough to mimic meteor showers, use the holograms to cloak missiles, claim the meteors contain uranium to cover fall out effects. Possibly crash a few satellites into high density areas first and claim it was the meteorites, takes out potential reconnaissance. Keep an eye out for reports of uranium enriched meteorites potentially hitting earth.

area51puy

Forum Supporter
I’ve wonder if this war was planned. Putin was a member wef’s young global leaders , Xi Jinping seemed friendly with the wef.

View: https://youtu.be/fp0HXMlStBA

There is so much dark money in American politics who knows who is financing our politicians and Biden and his son seem to have done some shady business in China and Ukraine. So many major American corporations are dependent on China for manufacturing of our goods and or connected financially In money markets

Wef seems to like the control of the internet and the social credit score system they have in China and the wef wants to implement it around the world.

America financed gain of function research in China. It seems bill gates and china run the WHO and the first cases of Covid in the America showed up right by the Microsoft campus. The Global lockdowns and plans to use the plandemic to implement CBDC, Covid passport, social credit scores system failed because of a revolt from people in the west.

So they went to plan b, which was the plan many leaders used in the past which is war. But in this case the both sides are working together. Then let that war slowly ramp up and that leads up to tactical nuclear weapons being used in Ukraine and maybe in some hot spots around the world here or there and then somehow cooler head prevail, and the nukes stop, and it doesn’t lead to a nuclear global winter that would make life unbearable for the elites. But there is still major pretend tension between the major powers and at anytime they could fire off all the missiles that would lead to a nuclear winter and destruction many major cities and this would scares the world enough after seeing some major cities nuked , so now they can implement all their plans.

And after the entire world population living in fear and willingly going along with all these draconian measures for 5 or 10 years, then the west and east come together for peace and create some sort of one world government they ultimately want, and then they say they are doing this to prevent nuclear annihilation.

To me that could be a possible conspiracy theory

Limon9

". . . social credit scores system failed because of a revolt from people in the west."
My man, you've been living in a social credit system for decades.

Regina

Maybe a tactical nuke to justify suspension of constitution's again, Macron is in big trouble in France over a pension age rise, the banks are insolvent but this hasn't hit the public yet, when it does they are in real trouble, the public have zero respect for them, I don't think increased powers even after a tactical nuke will be bought by the public, they are in real trouble, trust is gone.
A story was promoted recently that enriched uranium went missing from Libya, a briefcase nuke attack from terrorists in cities could be another angle, the logistics of the nuke attack in this day and age is incredibly difficult to pull off though.

Another one we see them seeding is the UFO crap, people claim holograms could be used, I think this is a conspiracy decoy, the hologram tech isn't advanced enough to image advanced looking craft, the type of hologram they could use is good enough to mimic meteor showers, use the holograms to cloak missiles, claim the meteors contain uranium to cover fall out effects. Possibly crash a few satellites into high density areas first and claim it was the meteorites, takes out potential reconnaissance. Keep an eye out for reports of uranium enriched meteorites potentially hitting earth.

The one thing that confuses me, and Peat could not provide a satisfactory answer on it either, is that a nuclear war cannot be "won" by anybody. In most cases it means total destruction of the livable habitat on Earth, even if it does not turn the entire surface into molten glass. Nobody can control the outcome of such a war and the elite will have nowhere to go afterwards. Even if the elite survive the blasts in bunkers, they would be walking on a radioactive waste afterwards and eventually succumb to radiation poisoning and/or starvation. Even if they have stored food, water, etc a Mad Max scenario is very dangerous to them as well. In a post-apocalyptic world, their "power" and "money" become meaningless. What would a demented, pant-sh***ing geriatric freak like Soros (or his superiors, many of who are also very old) do in such a world? How would he exert his will? His "guards" will quickly turn on him and/or on each other and there is no controlling such a mess. The elite's plan only makes sense in a context where the existing social/legal structures that give them power remain mostly intact. A global war/apocalypse cancels all of that. Super-rich people exist only in regards to abstract/fiat wealth, protected by a legal system. One cannot be a trillionaire in gold, or livestock, or even land. It would require absurd physical quantities of those things to be even a billionaire and physical wealth cannot be controlled easily (or at all) if apocalypse arrives. It will quickly be stolen by those with more physical power and/or guns.
As such, the only 2 options that remains is that either nuclear war is not desirable to them and they will figure out some other way to cull the plebs (i.e. the vaccine deaths are progressing along "nicely" so far), or they are completely insane. If it is the latter, then the sooner a mass, global revolt starts the better chance humanity has of survival.
@Regina @yerrag
I think GW is on to something and is getting close to the superpowers that be.
He thinks the VLP's (virus like particles) were being tested to see if they can create bio-markers that remain or scar the body for scanning ID.
I have no doubt that their mad scientists believe in this in their wet dream creation of the bio-surveillance state.

View: https://twitter.com/RealGeorgeWebb1/status/1644657078378831873

Perry Staltic

I think GW is on to something and is getting close to the superpowers that be.
He thinks the VLP's (virus like particles) were being tested to see if they can create bio-markers that remain or scar the body for scanning ID.
I have no doubt that their mad scientists believe in this in their wet dream creation of the bio-surveillance state.

View: https://twitter.com/RealGeorgeWebb1/status/1644657078378831873

Doesn't make sense. They already can track and trace more easily with various technologies (facial recognition, retinal scan, cell phone, etc)

area51puy

Forum Supporter
". . . social credit scores system failed because of a revolt from people in the west."
My man, you've been living in a social credit system
We have some sort of social credit score. If I commit a crime I could go to jail. If I Speed pay a fine a pay higher insurance rates. There are various ways they control behavior.

But with the cdbc they see and can control every dollar you spend. And if I trash Biden or vaccine my credit score remains the same and can still spend my money as I want. And Nobody is telling I reached my milk and carrot allowance for the month.

With the pandemic you saw certain cases but not the whole population like the Canadian trucker protesters get their bank accounts froze and patrion taking or blocking people for their stance on Covid. You thousands of cases of them trying to implement a social credit score system through various means with corporations who cooperated with the government stands.

LeeLemonoil

I’ve wonder if this war was planned. Putin was a member wef’s young global leaders , Xi Jinping seemed friendly with the wef.
I wondered that too but revisited and researched much of Putin’s/Russias policies and actions since he took office since the start of the war.

I won’t say there is no doubt left at all but Putin’s policies and actions even before 2014 are strong evidence that he is not playing along some sort of global elite scheme. He clearly opposes western elites.

Im not so sure about China and by way of being played / fooled by China Putin might be „in it“ - but it seems very far fetched

area51puy

Forum Supporter
I wondered that too but revisited and researched much of Putin’s/Russias policies and actions since he took office since the start of the war.

I won’t say there is no doubt left at all but Putin’s policies and actions even before 2014 are strong evidence that he is not playing along some sort of global elite scheme. He clearly opposes western elites.

Im not so sure about China and by way of being played / fooled by China Putin might be „in it“ - but it seems very far fetched
It seems far fetched to me too. Most likely they saw the WEF as a bunch of clowns and decided to do their own globalist agenda and work together.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom