LAWSUIT FILED. Treason. 388 Politicians being sued. SCOTUS. Rule 11.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Adam Carter and Tracy Beanz say its NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

Mossy

Too bad. It did seem too good to be true.

Here's to hoping it some how still happens.

LeeLemonoil

I haven’t followed the details of this matter, only the first post and it was clear it’s nothing.

All of us have witnessed the 2020 elections and the aftermath.
Countless people believed and claimed that massive actions were going on behind the scenes, Trump allegedly settling up masterful traps for the fraudsters.

Military raids at cia-hub in Italy, intercepted Communications, Trump sitting in a secret command center during election night and what have you.

Then, weeks and weeks of evidence of election fraud and lawsuits filed and denied before dozens of courts.

Reality was, Trump was eating Burgers in front of the telly that night, doing nothing but brooding and wail.

Noting of these like this „case“ will ever happen.
Face reality. If the US shall be changed or saved, there is only the very hard and long way of forming a 3rd party and gaining ground county by county.
Resistance and opposition to it will be brutal and success very doubtful. But no other chance . No lawyer or blogger or whistle blower will change anything.

Mossy

If the US shall be changed or saved, there is only the very hard and long way of forming a 3rd party and gaining ground county by county.
In other words, "If there is hope, it lies with the proles."

Mossy

That’s what I meant. But if I think about that never worked either. And that was when humans weren’t as stupid as today’s Americans.
It's a bit cliche, but I think the distinction that most people aren't "stupid" but willfully ignorant and lazy is applicable. We humans love our lies that lead to our temporary "comfort".

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
OP
Peatful

Peatful

No updates on this?

OP
Peatful