LAWSUIT FILED. Treason. 388 Politicians being sued. SCOTUS. Rule 11.

Peatful

Is this breaking news?

The Brunson brothers filed suit against 388 politicians for treason based on RULE 11 EMERGENCY CLAUSE- to bypass local courts.

Going to SCOTUS.

This is unprecedented correct?

Has this been discussed already?
Is this significant or a bust?

Here is the docket:

Alma Adams is our local representative.
This is her docket.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
This one could have legs, watching. :eyes: 🙏

OP
Peatful

Peatful

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
OP
Peatful

Peatful

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Drareg

It could be a ruse, removing that many members of congress could give the democrats the house majority back, I know you will need knew elections but they will take time, they could try ram through legislation, not sure how it works in the USA.

Brian Douglas

If nothing else it puts politicians on notice that they are pawns of the people & not the other way around. Almost all politicians have long forgotten this. Some Canadian politicians were threatening to charge the truckers with sedition. I, of course, corrected them. We are not beholding to any crown or ruler. They, like the police & "medical officers" & their cadre of drug cartel pimping doctors are public servants.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

mostlylurking

It could be a ruse, removing that many members of congress could give the democrats the house majority back, I know you will need knew elections but they will take time, they could try ram through legislation, not sure how it works in the USA.
It's not a ruse. Removing that many members of congress would shut down the congress because they would not have enough people left to make a quorum. All the democrats are on that list of respondents. Everyone who voted to proceed with the certification of the election were sued.

Read it here: (pdf download)

OP
Peatful

Peatful

mostlylurking

There's been an update on the suit's information; it has been "DISTRIBUTED for Conference of 1/6/2023". That's the anniversary of the election certification vote. So evidently the Lame Duck session of Congress will proceed with this little gem scheduled afterward. If I'm interpreting this correctly.

It would be best if we all understood that politicians are the pawns of the globalists. Any changing of the guard is indeed a ruse to keep us pacified..."the illusion of choice" as the great Tyler Durden once said.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

It would be best if we all understood that politicians are the pawns of the globalists. Any changing of the guard is indeed a ruse to keep us pacified..."the illusion of choice" as the great Tyler Durden once said.
I think a majority of us active here understand this.
Our SC is even a ruse so to speak.

It’s a breath of fresh air to see someone actually doing something.
If sincere…

I remember you specifically praying for the globalists or those involved.
Maybe this is answered prayers.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Deadly wound has to come from somewhere. And according to Revelation (if I am understanding it correctly) the Eagles wings (America) breaks away from the beast system. Watching as instructed. :eyes:

Z

Zsazsa

I think there is nothing more beneficial to globalism than labeling elections as "illusion of choice", even if it mostly is... All they want is for everyone voluntarily giving up voting...

Mossy

I think there is nothing more beneficial to globalism than labeling elections as "illusion of choice", even if it mostly is... All they want is for everyone voluntarily giving up voting...
Well said. And I'd say they want everyone to voluntarily give up EVERYTHING: a vast nihilistic surrender, where nothing is worth fighting for; all should be forfeited to the state: "you will own nothing and be happy".

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom