John McAfee At 74, Smokes And Drinks Everyday, Claims He's The Healthiest Man He Knows

GenericName86

So John McAfee on twitter recently and posted this - John McAfee on Twitter "I'm 74. How do I survive 2 quarts of whiskey and 3 packs of unfiltered cigarettes every day?" Well he apparently supplements with 3,000 mg of N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine, injects 5,000 mcg. of Cyanicobalamin and takes massive amounts of milk thistle extract, magnesium, calcium and thiamine daily.

What's interesting is he says the alcohol and tobacco are "reactants" for NAC. He also says Kumquats are the best source of Vit C and doesn't give a ***t what google says. lol. He also takes Methylenedioxypyrovalerone and god knows what else. For those unfamiliar with John..he's..quite a character. The whole twitter thread is quite a funny read with his responses. But he said he wants to be immortal soo..good luck John, we're all rooting for you.

EY9WxcaWoAg_STY

tankasnowgod

So John McAfee on twitter recently and posted this - John McAfee on Twitter "I'm 74. How do I survive 2 quarts of whiskey and 3 packs of unfiltered cigarettes every day?" Well he apparently supplements with 3,000 mg of N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine, injects 5,000 mcg. of Cyanicobalamin and takes massive amounts of milk thistle extract, magnesium, calcium and thiamine daily.

What's interesting is he says the alcohol and tobacco are "reactants" for NAC. He also says Kumquats are the best source of Vit C and doesn't give a ***t what google says. lol. He also takes Methylenedioxypyrovalerone and god knows what else. For those unfamiliar with John..he's..quite a character. The whole twitter thread is quite a funny read with his responses. But he said he wants to be immortal soo..good luck John, we're all rooting for you.

EY9WxcaWoAg_STY

I wonder if his ability to count "quarts" of whiskey is as good as his financial predictions....

McAfee Catches Heat After Welshing On Famous Bitcoin Bet | Featured Bitcoin News

boris

Peejers
"Is drinking all that whiskey and smoking all those cigarettes really that enjoyable?"

John McAfee
"No. Of course not. But alcohol and tobacco are the reactants for N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine. I want to live forever. No way to do that without consuming copious amounts of alcohol and cigarettes. Unless you found a better solution?????"

BUZZ
"What would happen if you stopped drinking and smoking, but still took those "life extension" drugs?"

John McAfee
"I would die within a few days.

It's alcohol and nicotine the provide the reactants for N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine."

... :lol: (Is there something to it, or is he purely trolling?)

Last edited:

koreus

Lol how the hell does N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine react with Alcohol and Cigarettes?

Frankdee20

Is N Acetyl Cysteine that helpful ? It basically creates Glutathione in the liver ...

Jessie

I don't see that protocol being very sustainable, let alone "life extending" lol. If he's going to smoke 3 packs a day he needs to drop the NAC and B12 and replace it with copious amounts of vitamin E and a low PUFA diet is he's got any chance. Gotta limit that oxidative stress to the maximum degree.

McAfee is a interesting character nonetheless. He's a fellow Austrian, albeit not exactly someone I would elect to represent the values. But I've learned a lot from Austrians (Mises, Rorthbard, etc.) over the years. They definitely could save us from this current crisis the post-keysnesians have caused. The Chicago homers are to blame for some of it too, particularly the downfall in Chili. Friedman was a hack.

tankasnowgod

I would have died in a few days if I had taken so much NAC.
Clearly, neither this, nor the alcohol and cigarettes, had an effect on his "death."

If that was just a cover story for him to be put into Witness Protection, we may never know. Or, we may know within a couple years if we really are witnessing the "Fall of the Cabal."

Daniil

Clearly, neither this, nor the alcohol and cigarettes, had an effect on his "death."

If that was just a cover story for him to be put into Witness Protection, we may never know. Or, we may know within a couple years if we really are witnessing the "Fall of the Cabal."
What, is he dead?

tankasnowgod

What, is he dead?
That's the story told in the MSM-

View: https://www.npr.org/2021/06/23/1009579599/john-mcafee-software-pioneer-found-dead-in-a-spanish-prison-cell

Just like Epstein, Vince Foster and Rudolph Hess, I am 100% convinced McAfee did not kill himself.

Hence, why I suggested something like Witness Protection.

Jerkboy

He was also using drugs.

When a person uses drugs, in my opinion, it is often because their baseline health is not great. It whips up the adrenals, gives energy, more libido, etc. This is what he used it for.

I like the guy but he was not that healthy. He used a few so called "stilts" like cigarettes, alcohol, stimulants to keep going.

Nonetheless he found something that worked for him. Not a template to follow in my opinion. If you are desperate perhaps you could try his template, maybe it works for you.

RIP.

InChristAlone

Those needing nicotine have crap acetylcholine to get them restorative sleep. They use the nicotine because their sleep sucks, the nicotine increases acetylcholine needed to sleep. That's why you can see older people who have smoked all their life. They are somehow still repairing during sleep even despite trashing their lungs.

JamesGatz

Mcaffee drunk a lot of caffeine from what I've read so all in all I think dude was not in bad shape - he also had a very high dopamine lifestyle - no job and surrounded by hot chicks all the time - I know that if I had those 2 things (I only have one right now unfortunately but im working on it) - my metabolism would be in good shape too - I notice alot of these wealthy guys who are always doing fun stuff like Mcaffee was generally look healthy

-Luke-

Mark Twain: When they used to tell me I'd shorten my life ten years by smoking, they little knew the devotee they were wasting their puerile words upon - they little knew how trivial and valueluess I would regard a decade that had no smoking in it!

Chophouse360

EY9WxcaWoAg_STY
You know he’s dead right?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom