John McAfee At 74, Smokes And Drinks Everyday, Claims He's The Healthiest Man He Knows

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Health Discussions' started by GenericName86, May 26, 2020.

1. GenericName86

GenericName86 Member

So John McAfee on twitter recently and posted this - John McAfee on Twitter "I'm 74. How do I survive 2 quarts of whiskey and 3 packs of unfiltered cigarettes every day?" Well he apparently supplements with 3,000 mg of N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine, injects 5,000 mcg. of Cyanicobalamin and takes massive amounts of milk thistle extract, magnesium, calcium and thiamine daily.

What's interesting is he says the alcohol and tobacco are "reactants" for NAC. He also says Kumquats are the best source of Vit C and doesn't give a ***t what google says. lol. He also takes Methylenedioxypyrovalerone and god knows what else. For those unfamiliar with John..he's..quite a character. The whole twitter thread is quite a funny read with his responses. But he said he wants to be immortal soo..good luck John, we're all rooting for you.

[​IMG]

2. tankasnowgod

tankasnowgod Member

I wonder if his ability to count "quarts" of whiskey is as good as his financial predictions....

McAfee Catches Heat After Welshing On Famous Bitcoin Bet | Featured Bitcoin News

3. OP
    GenericName86

GenericName86 Member

4. danishispsychic

danishispsychic Member

Psychic and life guide for the best of the best .
    he is injecting the wrong kind of B12 but ok.....

5. boris

boris Member

Peejers
    "Is drinking all that whiskey and smoking all those cigarettes really that enjoyable?"

John McAfee
    "No. Of course not. But alcohol and tobacco are the reactants for N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine. I want to live forever. No way to do that without consuming copious amounts of alcohol and cigarettes. Unless you found a better solution?????"

BUZZ
    "What would happen if you stopped drinking and smoking, but still took those "life extension" drugs?"

John McAfee
    "I would die within a few days.

It's alcohol and nicotine the provide the reactants for N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine."

... :lol: (Is there something to it, or is he purely trolling?)

6. Shman Frontal

Shman Frontal Member

He is not.