I took Delta 8 and Delta 9 cbd for 90 days and completely reversed my peri-menopause, better sleep, ovulating regularly now.

LizRey86

This is pretty random but Ive been roughly following a pro-metabolic style of eating for maybe a year on and off. Ive been in early peri menopause for 3 years. Im 36 yo and have had chronic insomnia and diarrhea for the whole time. I love “Peating” but nothing has given me results like thc. Ive even started losing the weight about 10 pounds. Has anyone else had experience with this? What does Peat say about thc?

Cloudhands

its a constitutional isomer of Progesterone, it facilitates the release of progesterone, and does a bunch of other cool stuff. I bet it would work even better synergistically with alternate cannabinoids and terpenes

OP
L

LizRey86

its a constitutional isomer of Progesterone, it facilitates the release of progesterone, and does a bunch of other cool stuff. I bet it would work even better synergistically with alternate cannabinoids and terpenes
That sounds pretty awesome. Im not having any negative side affects am wondering if there are any downsides.

Advocate2021

This is pretty random but Ive been roughly following a pro-metabolic style of eating for maybe a year on and off. Ive been in early peri menopause for 3 years. Im 36 yo and have had chronic insomnia and diarrhea for the whole time. I love “Peating” but nothing has given me results like thc. Ive even started losing the weight about 10 pounds. Has anyone else had experience with this? What does Peat say about thc?
Compelling- although i doubt you were actually in a true perimenopause at 33- too young-but had progesterone deficiency for sure. Dr. Peat has always discussed marajuana as estrogenic so there is that. Progest-e and thyroid are what he recommends. worked and continues working for me. Im 52 and going strong with fertile hormone balance , ovulation etc.

OP
L

LizRey86

Compelling- although i doubt you were actually in a true perimenopause at 33- too young-but had progesterone deficiency for sure. Dr. Peat has always discussed marajuana as estrogenic so there is that. Progest-e and thyroid are what he recommends. worked and continues working for me. Im 52 and going strong with fertile hormone balance , ovulation etc.
Thats so great that you found what works for you! The thc in delta 8,9 cbd comes from hemp not marijuana, and thats why its legal.(in most states) So Im not sure if Peat says thc is whats estrogenic or the marijuana plant specifically.

I have tried thyroid, progest e also but they both made my symptoms much worse, especially the progest e. Non stop, could not get through a meal without rushing to the bathroom, hand tremors, and pretty bad anxiety, weight gain and severe insomnia. Dessicated thyroid does the same although I have not tried the thyroid in a while. Might give that another shot here soon.

Pregnenalone and the cbd are what have made the biggest difference for me.

Advocate2021

Thats so great that you found what works for you! The thc in delta 8,9 cbd comes from hemp not marijuana, and thats why its legal.(in most states) So Im not sure if Peat says thc is whats estrogenic or the marijuana plant specifically.

I have tried thyroid, progest e also but they both made my symptoms much worse, especially the progest e. Non stop, could not get through a meal without rushing to the bathroom, hand tremors, and pretty bad anxiety, weight gain and severe insomnia. Dessicated thyroid does the same although I have not tried the thyroid in a while. Might give that another shot here soon.

Pregnenalone and the cbd are what have made the biggest difference for me.
Fascinating. progest-e has been life altering for me for 25 years. Everyone is so different. i dont use dessicated thryoid but the synthetic. and both of those can cause symptoms for sure if a body is out of balance and suddenly these substances are introduced - so that could be ok actually temporarily or a clue to reduce the amounts and gradually work up. i do wonder when i hear reports from people not doing well on these - but just thinking out loud- i do not know as everyone is individual and has different things going on. Progesterone saved my life and i havent stopped it in 25 years and i find it to be a fountain of youth and vitality for me at least. but whatever is working is the way to go for sure.

OP
L

LizRey86

Fascinating. progest-e has been life altering for me for 25 years. Everyone is so different. i dont use dessicated thryoid but the synthetic. and both of those can cause symptoms for sure if a body is out of balance and suddenly these substances are introduced - so that could be ok actually temporarily or a clue to reduce the amounts and gradually work up. i do wonder when i hear reports from people not doing well on these - but just thinking out loud- i do not know as everyone is individual and has different things going on. Progesterone saved my life and i havent stopped it in 25 years and i find it to be a fountain of youth and vitality for me at least. but whatever is working is the way to go for sure.
That makes sense, I didn’t think about it that way before. Introducing those supplements too quickly and then having a low metabolism could make those things give me bad reactions. That sounds amazing though you are 52 and still ovulating!

What are you eating exactly? Im interested in longevity

Advocate2021

That makes sense, I didn’t think about it that way before. Introducing those supplements too quickly and then having a low metabolism could make those things give me bad reactions. That sounds amazing though you are 52 and still ovulating!

What are you eating exactly? Im interested in longevity
ive been eating peat style since my late 20's in a lot of ways and more strictly for the last 15 years. Currently i am on a low histamine Peat diet- still mostly fruits, gelatin(collagen peptides), dairy, etc but had to switch out high histamine OJ for grape juice for instance and aged cheeses for young cheese only. due to the contaminated commercial milk products i switched to dried non fat organic milk. other current staples are cooked apples, applesauce, coconut water, cooked vegetables, organic corn tortillas, lots of hydrogenated coconut oil, eggs, coffee, salt, white carrots, mushrooms. liver, oysters, shrimp, cod about once per week each. treat myself to a couple organic dark chocolate truffles a couple times per week. honey and sugar sometimes too. my diet not that exciting these days but i have been trying to find an answer for my only remaining health issue- allergies and chemical sensitivity- which i am learning is unrelated to the all of the hormone and endocrine balance ive been focused on since being estrogen poisoned as a teenager through my 20's. The result- the hormonal profile of a 25 year old and continued severe hypersensitivity. the low histamine diet has cut down on the allergic symptoms to some degree but not the chemical sensitivity. i believe its related to some sort of epigenetic mechanism no doctor has ever picked up on but i just found one who sounds promising and am going there in about 10 days so hopeful. otherwise, yes im doing fantastic and feel and look and function way younger than my age which is a blessing since i lost my entire youth and 20's and most of my 30's to Big F.....in Pharma. Cant wait to squash those F......ers with this case i am about to file with other freedom fighting attorneys. Bet my health will get even better if we F Big Pharma.

Last edited:

Advocate2021

ive been eating peat style since my late 20's in a lot of ways and more strictly for the last 15 years. Currently i am on a low histamine Peat diet- still mostly fruits, gelatin, dairy, etc but had to switch out high histamine OJ for grape juice for instance and aged cheeses for young cheese only. due to the contaminated commercial milk products i switched to dried non fat organic milk. other current staples are cooked apples, applesauce, coconut water, cooked vegetables, organic corn tortillas, lots of hydrogenated coconut oil, coffee, salt, white carrots, mushrooms. liver, oysters, shrimp, cod about once per week each. treat myself to a couple organic dark chocolate truffles a couple times per week. honey and sugar sometimes too. my diet not that exciting these days but i have been trying to find an answer for my only remaining health issue- allergies and chemical sensitivity- which i am learning is unrelated to the all of the hormone and endocrine balance ive been focused on since being estrogen poisoned as a teenager through my 20's. The result- the hormonal profile of a 25 year old and continued severe hypersensitivity. the low histamine diet has cut down on the allergic symptoms to some degree but not the chemical sensitivity. i believe its related to some sort of epigenetic mechanism no doctor has ever picked up on but i just found one who sounds promising and am going there in about 10 days so hopeful. otherwise, yes im doing fantastic and feel and look and function way younger than my age which is a blessing since i lost my entire youth and 20's and most of my 30's to Big F.....in Pharma. Cant wait to squash those F......ers with this case i am about to file with other freedom fighting attorneys. Bet my health will get even better if we F Big Pharma.
I think one of the biggest factors in anti aging is abstinence from PUFA. I attribute alot to that and have not been eating it for the most part for the last 25 years.

OP
L

LizRey86

I think one of the biggest factors in anti aging is abstinence from PUFA. I attribute alot to that and have not been eating it for the most part for the last 25 years.
That sounds pretty good, did you ever notice detox reactions when you became strict about peating?

Side note: Ive got bad histamine isssues too, currently experimenting with copper to help that.

Advocate2021

That sounds pretty good, did you ever notice detox reactions when you became strict about peating?

Side note: Ive got bad histamine isssues too, currently experimenting with copper to help that.
No but when I found Dr Pete I was about on my deathbed so anything that helped me just made me feel better and then I've just been doing it ever since so I I've been doing it too long to tell if there was any detox reaction so no. I'm getting data and testing done to find out what the causes of my sensitivity issue. I've been doing too much trial and error for 30 years I'm just tired of it I want to know there was a real answer and just take whatever works for that answer so I'm not trying anything else until I get the data. But let us know if the copper works.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom