I Thought I'd upload a video to share my health struggles in more detail...

Ktbridge

So I've been struggling badly, with all kinds of health issues for a couple of years. The worst being shortness of breath and heart palpitations (PVCS)

Heres a video that I recorded today with me explaining everything. Plz mind the constant sighing, its because I cant breath.

Video:
View: https://youtu.be/7x2MEfGkBKM

Dear Pete,
Sorry about your health struggles. I would try to get a CO2 tank and fill up the bag and sit in it it should help also along with the diet.

OP
PeterSN

PeterSN

@PeterSN, I’m really sorry you’re still struggling with this. My heart goes out to you. I can’t remember if I already shared this with you but if after trialing Charlie’s recommendations your symptoms haven’t ceased, I have gone through what you’re currently going through with the shortness of breath and digestives issues so I’m posting this just in case it spurs some ideas.

I spent 6 months straight gasping for air so badly that I suffered convulsions and syncope daily and eventually turned blue. I was being tossed between my GP and the hospital because neither could figure out the cause. They just kept telling me that it was anxiety and wanted to prescribe me Xanax. Intuition told me that I was suffering severe adrenaline attacks due to poor thyroid function, but every attempt to explain to doctors the mechanisms involved resulted in the same reply “thyroid has no connection to the adrenals” so out of desperation, I took an over the counter thyroid glandular one night and soon after I could finally take a deep breath. This convinced my doctor to prescribed me NDT and the shortness of breath only returned when my cholesterol had dropped dangerously low (115) and I ate certain foods—starch, honey and fermented dairy, especially Greek yogurt.

Hypothyroidism not only caused the adrenaline attacks/shortness of breath but also chronic SIBO and food allergies, since it affects peristalsis, enzyme production and immune function. I cleared up the SIBO on a meat (mainly scallops and crab), filtered fruit juice, coconut water and salt diet. Looking back, I probably still could have cleared it including goat’s milk in my diet. Fiber and starch exacerbated the SIBO and lowered my cholesterol so by eliminating both during that time, my cholesterol rose high enough (178) to safely take the NDT—Ray told me that taking thyroid while cholesterol is too low can trigger stress hormones. I’m not sure if this will help any with your breathing but until you figure out a permanent solution, whenever I was having a full-on attack, I would have some white sugar and salt dissolved in water, sometimes with a 325 mg aspirin, and it would cease within 15 minutes.

I hope you find relief soon.
Hey Jennifer, sorry for my late response, I believe you discussed your story with me a few months back in 2023 I think, but I still appreciate the reiteration.

It's very interesting that starch, fermented dairy and honey we're your main trigger foods, as they are the same for me.

My total cholesterol is also hovering around 120 mg/DL and I have also noticed my symptoms get better after some aspirin dissolved in water with sugar and salt.

I have also noticed highly caffeinated foods like very dark chocolate to be a trigger for me too. Thanks for the message

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom