How bad are things going to get?

Bui

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZCgpw6_sRA

So, at the end of the latest podcast and from everything I've heard/seen—just how bad are things going to get? I'm asking in terms of the severity of public access/basic necessities changing for the worse, and rapidly. I'm understanding that a CBDC is coming far sooner than we know? I'm not sure what to do exactly then lol. Like what sorts of preparations should one make? I've already invested in some gold coins as insurance, but should I stockup on non-perishables too? Are our livelihoods seriously in jeopardy?

Forgive me for sounding like an idiot, I'm new to peat and posting using a relative's account.

Aside from my own attempts at research, I'm really looking for scope. Here's hoping some well-informed peaterian could give me some gauge of realistic expectation for what's to come in the next 6 months or so.

Perry Staltic

It's going to be different for different parts of the world. Sri Lanka has already collapsed do to radical green agenda laws, Europe could possibly do so this year or next depending on how they react. What part of the world do you live in?

I'm.No.One

It's really easy to spiral into fear when you first wake up to all of this.

Here are some things that might help you keep focus:

1.) Food never gets cheaper, stocking up now helps you save money in the future even if the "big thing" never happens.

2.) Limit your doom reading/listening, you absolutely can't do anything to change what may come but you can put yourself into a fight/flight mode that stops you from making good decisions if something does happen.

3.) In the last two years allllllll of the big doom that is said to be "coming" hasn't actually happened, this doesn't mean I think nothing will happen. It just means that for two years people have been kept in a hyper stressed state of mind waiting for "big" doom to hit.

4.) If digital currency is their aim they'll likely take whatever we have in the bank & apply it as credit for the new digital currency. People will accept it much easier if they can just continue spending as normal. But, who knows.

5.) The app block site is helpful for blocking the information sites you'll become addicted to looking for "what's coming".

6.) Make sure to go outside, take your shoes off in the grass, remember the internet isn't reality, & let go of the desire to control the uncontrollable.

DrJ

It's probably going to get very bad. Something like 1 billion+ people will be facing starvation by Fall or Winter. This will trigger mass migration to Europe and the USA and probably multiple conflicts. Sri Lanka is just the first of many nations that will collapse.

OP
B

Bui

It's going to be different for different parts of the world. Sri Lanka has already collapsed do to radical green agenda laws, Europe could possibly do so this year or next depending on how they react. What part of the world do you live in?
U.S, Florida to be exact.

Europe that close too eh? Geez.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3H7dab6hTzY

I've been trying to watch this guy's videos, he seems well informed lol. Sri Lanka being f'd up and borrowing India's credit line was recent news I had learned.

OP
B

Bui

1.) Food never gets cheaper, stocking up now helps you save money in the future even if the "big thing" never happens.

2.) Limit your doom reading/listening, you absolutely can't do anything to change what may come but you can put yourself into a fight/flight mode that stops you from making good decisions if something does happen.

3.) In the last two years allllllll of the big doom that is said to be "coming" hasn't actually happened, this doesn't mean I think nothing will happen. It just means that for two years people have been kept in a hyper stressed state of mind waiting for "big" doom to hit.

4.) If digital currency is their aim they'll likely take whatever we have in the bank & apply it as credit for the new digital currency. People will accept it much easier if they can just continue spending as normal. But, who knows.

5.) The app block site is helpful for blocking the information sites you'll become addicted to looking for "what's coming".

6.) Make sure to go outside, take your shoes off in the grass, remember the internet isn't reality, & let go of the desire to control the uncontrollable.
Naturally this school of thought was something I figured was a more rational approach, thanks.

As a perennial tool though, and from past patterns I never really put too much stock into world ending crises coming to full fruition.
It's just that this time feels different? Danny and Haidut are always joking about scare & stark hypothetical realities, where the general U.S population really are ****88. And being in Florida, I'm thankful that I feel relatively unscathed by what others are experiencing right now.

From the stuff I've made sense of, a worst case scenario of a heavily destabilized society—that is what I'm tangibly concerned about.

Bartering silver coins for food, growing your own crops, and being power & energy independent were ideas the last several podcasts have joked about.

"Is this going to happen for real", is what I think to myself lol.

JamesGatz

It is planned for the US to become a third-world country - but you have time and also the US is not a bad place to be even if it does become a third world - so much open space in the Wilderness to play around with

The 2050 agenda is a lot worse than the 2030 agenda - thats the good news

The bad news is theres some 2030 agenda aspects that are also really bad in terms of metabolic health (5G brain chips) but either way you have time - it's only 2022 -as long as you aren't complacent and are actively working on relying on yourself for everything - you realize that life without the system isn't as hard as most people think it is

OP
B

Bui

(Deleted Post, can't find delete post option)

^Forgot to reply to intended user

OP
B

Bui

It is planned for the US to become a third-world country - but you have time and also the US is not a bad place to be even if it does become a third world - so much open space in the Wilderness to play around with

The 2050 agenda is a lot worse than the 2030 agenda - thats the good news

The bad news is theres some 2030 agenda aspects that are also really bad in terms of metabolic health (5G brain chips) but either way you have time - it's only 2022 -as long as you aren't complacent and are actively working on relying on yourself for everything - you realize that life without the system isn't as hard as most people think it is

I don't think I'd know how to operate in 3rd world America. XD

Though anticipating 2030, I'm thinking I gotta step up my game then.

1) Gradual month by month 30daysupply food stocking a smart but not overly drastic idea?

2) Any/what skills should I pick up?

Callmestar

I agree with all of your points other than number 2. People believing they can do absolutely nothing to change what may come is precisely the reason why these issues arise. If more were awake to the agendas at play and resisted, we wouldn't be in this mess.

DrJ

I don't think I'd know how to operate in 3rd world America. XD

Though anticipating 2030, I'm thinking I gotta step up my game then.

1) Gradual month by month 30daysupply food stocking a smart but not overly drastic idea?

2) Any/what skills should I pick up?

It's super easy to grow potatoes and they are ready in 3 months so you can grow lots in rotation. By the time everyone figures out there's a global famine underway I'll be on my 3rd or 4th cycle and knee deep in potatoes.

I'm.No.One

I agree with all of your points other than number 2. People believing they can do absolutely nothing to change what may come is precisely the reason why these issues arise. If more were awake to the agendas at play and resisted, we wouldn't be in this mess.
People misunderstand this concept all of the time. I'm not saying we can't do something as a collective, I'm say that you, yes you (or me, or him, or her), can do absolutely nothing on an individual basis to stop rome from burning.

What's happening is we're all so burnt out (by design IMHO) from doom psyops because our brains are constantly trying to figure out how to be prepared for a world we can't even fathom.

You can't individually stop the dollar from collapsing.

You can't individually stop food shortages that cause mother's to smother their babies like they did during the great depression.

You can't individually take on some all encompassing super villain new world order that has armies at it's will.

That is what I mean by there's nothing this person can do, so looking just causes distress versus tangible action when ***t actually happens.

But hey if you want to start a militia & be the first wave of martyrs that try to topple the US government and beyond by all means.

I'm.No.One

Naturally this school of thought was something I figured was a more rational approach, thanks.

As a perennial tool though, and from past patterns I never really put too much stock into world ending crises coming to full fruition.
It's just that this time feels different? Danny and Haidut are always joking about scare & stark hypothetical realities, where the general U.S population really are ****88. And being in Florida, I'm thankful that I feel relatively unscathed by what others are experiencing right now.

From the stuff I've made sense of, a worst case scenario of a heavily destabilized society—that is what I'm tangibly concerned about.

Bartering silver coins for food, growing your own crops, and being power & energy independent were ideas the last several podcasts have joked about.

"Is this going to happen for real", is what I think to myself lol.
I'm not saying nothing will happen, it's already happening.

However, that big doom feeling didn't happen by mistake.

It happened with two years of us all being told the end is here, the sky is falling, You can't hug your loved ones, you can't go outside, you can't trust a neighbor to not infect you, we're all going to die, Russia is going to nuke us, babies are being murdered, monkey pox is gana get us, food is running out, gas is $5 a gallon, food factories are burning....

I'm not saying this stuff didn't or isn't happening or won't happen.

I'm saying that if a person knows everything that's going on in the world at any given time they lose their ******* mind.

That is the society we live in right now and the real doom that we're up against.

Everything that's happening to some degree has happened before.

We've just never had a media that could span the globe in seconds cramming it down our throats and you better believe it's happening on both sides of the line.

I've talked with Danny personally because I'm a patreon member of his, he has some real fear response going on right now if I'm being honest I saw it in his eyes and heard it in his breath when it came up briefly.

But he also believes that Mexico will be the next superpower because Ray told him so...

Ray has also said, and I'm paraphrasing here, that he basically thinks the cartel won't allow people to suffer in Mexico. That they will somehow become humanitarians.

The same people who cut people's heads off.

Read that again.

The thing about fear is that it shuts down our critical thinking skills and it can end up crippling us more than it helps us if we allow it.

I don't say any of this lightly either because I'm a person who having lived untold amounts of trauma and literal starvation from said trauma definitely have the capacity to react horrendously to threats.

The last two years have been very hard on me, and I am an extremely prepared person...

But ultimately the only thing that the last two years has done to me is wear me out worrying about what's supposed to be coming that hasn't yet come.

Again, it does feel different, it does feel bigger.

It does feel like it's not a bad idea to pay attention a bit and prepare the best we can, but it also feels like somebody wants us to be terrified 24/7 and I guess we ultimately have to decide how we win because it just might be by not allowing them to push us with fear.

OP
B

Bui

It happened with two years of us all being told the end is here, the sky is falling, You can't hug your loved ones, you can't go outside, you can't trust a neighbor to not infect you, we're all going to die, Russia is going to nuke us, babies are being murdered, monkey pox is gana get us, food is running out, gas is $5 a gallon, food factories are burning....

I'm saying that if a person knows everything that's going on in the world at any given time they lose their ******* mind.

That is the society we live in right now and the real doom that we're up against.

We've just never had a media that could span the globe in seconds cramming it down our throats and you better believe it's happening on both sides of the line.

I've talked with Danny personally because I'm a patreon member of his, he has some real fear response going on right now if I'm being honest I saw it in his eyes and heard it in his breath when it came up briefly.

But he also believes that Mexico will be the next superpower because Ray told him so...

Ray has also said, and I'm paraphrasing here, that he basically thinks the cartel won't allow people to suffer in Mexico. That they will somehow become humanitarians.

Read that again.

The thing about fear is that it shuts down our critical thinking skills and it can end up crippling us more than it helps us if we allow it.

I don't say any of this lightly either because I'm a person who having lived untold amounts of trauma and literal starvation from said trauma definitely have the capacity to react horrendously to threats.

The last two years have been very hard on me, and I am an extremely prepared person...

But ultimately the only thing that the last two years has done to me is wear me out worrying about what's supposed to be coming that hasn't yet come.

It does feel like it's not a bad idea to pay attention a bit and prepare the best we can, but it also feels like somebody wants us to be terrified 24/7 and I guess we ultimately have to decide how we win because it just might be by not allowing them to push us with fear.
That part about the cartel I didn't know how to interpret. Goofy premise for sure. Strange to believe the cartel would grasp the situation and become defacto humanitarians.
Thank you for sharing the part about Danny. Yikes. But damn, 6 months is what they keep saying on the podcast.

I have a comfort bias to believe that the timeline isn't as tight, that we have more time lol.

Goat-e

Where did he say this?

AlaskaJono

Read that again.

Clare que si. Mexico has Tequila and corn masa. But seriously, regarding @Bui the OP: Relaxing with your situation and doing the best you can. Every day. These are unprecedented times most assuredly. Get where you want to be, if you are already there, excellent. Plant more veggies, get some water stored away, find out if friends in the neighbourhood will be lightly prepping too. We will need communities to continue in a decent way, as most peeps are not Daniel Boone types. Fishing and hunting skills? Or have friends or relatives or neighbours that do? etc. Also buy a few items you may need soon, but not urgent if you have the funds, as normal trade or transportation may not be happening in a year or so. (Like a new laptop, or a knife, or any electronics/batteries/spare parts for your car if it is a known part to go bad (abs brake relay or throttle position sensor etc.) We can change things with just talking to people and relating to the weirdness all around politics/war/economics etc. And we gotta live now to the fullest.

Perry Staltic

That's some serious cope

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom