High Serotonin Baby Killer Lucy Letby

Greyfox

A lot of the descriptions of Lucy Letby's character in the news reminds me a lot of the personality of a high serotonin individual as described by people on this forum. While I'm sure it's not as simple as a single neurotransmitter, I do find it interesting that she personifies all the worst traits of high serotonin.
She's been described as manipulative, cunning, followed rules to the book, "beige", self centered, shy, teacher's pet and keen to impress her superiors.

View: https://youtu.be/QQkdyCFdb8U

HumanLife

I wonder if the drop in cortisol from the abortion pill RU486 makes women feel good to the point that it makes them conclude and believe that the killing of offspring is a good thing when they were really just suffering from high cortisol.

OP
Greyfox

Greyfox

I wonder if the drop in cortisol from the abortion pill RU486 makes women feel good to the point that it makes them conclude and believe that the killing of offspring is a good thing when they were really just suffering from high cortisol.
Possibly. Something is abolishing that maternal instinct. I wonder if this Lucy was taking any pharmaceuticals

Peatress

I did not follow the trial of Lucy Letby and I don’t have an opinion on the case. What I can say is that it is becoming apparent that nothing is as it seems.

I came across this interview because of my interest in Norman Fenton’s work on the covid injections. It’s worth listening to because it raises a number of important points about the trial.

Norman Fenton interviews Dr Scott McLachan on concerns about the evidence in the Lucy Letby trial recently heard in a United Kingdom court.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k12f_VFCbtI

For more information about concerns at the way the Lucy Letby trial was conducted see:

Law, Health and Technology Newsletter | Mr Law, Health and Technology | Substack

The Lucy Letby case

https://rexvlucyletby2023.com

OP
Greyfox

Greyfox

I did not follow the trial of Lucy Letby and I don’t have an opinion on the case. What I can say is that it is becoming apparent that nothing is as it seems.

I came across this interview because of my interest in Norman Fenton’s work on the covid injections. It’s worth listening to because it raises a number of important points about the trial.

Norman Fenton interviews Dr Scott McLachan on concerns about the evidence in the Lucy Letby trial recently heard in a United Kingdom court.

For more information about concerns at the way the Lucy Letby trial was conducted see:

Law, Health and Technology Newsletter | Mr Law, Health and Technology | Substack

The Lucy Letby case

Wow, this makes it seem that Lucy was a scapegoat for medical malpractice! This actually is more believable than someone killing 8 babies.

Peatress

Wow, this makes it seem that Lucy was a scapegoat for medical malpractice! This actually is more believable than someone killing 8 babies.
I think they are just providing evidence at the moment and not necessarily coming to any conclusion.

Regina

The Lucy Letby case

:eyes: It's so horrible to hear about the repeated procedures on the babies. Heartbreaking.
Good investigation from these guys though!

BobbyJackson

Chronically elevated serotonin really makes sense when you look at the state of what people do these days. We see the same type of desperate praise seeking behavior from the SJWs, Antifa, and generally all these promoters of left-wing ideology. During COVID they were all obsessed with showing off how many vaccines they had gotten and about how much they were masking for the good of other people. Aka, virtue signaling.

This of course all leads back to the chronic inflammatory, dietary and hormonal issues that they're having. They exhibit all of the signs of having chronically elevated serotonin and constantly seek praise and attention.

It would be interesting to know where the political discourse moved if everyone's serotonin was lowered.

Peatress

:eyes: It's so horrible to hear about the repeated procedures on the babies. Heartbreaking.
Good investigation from these guys though!
Yes it's heartbreaking. If there is a retrial the parents of the dead babies will be exposed to these new evidence. No one wins in such a case

Peatress

Chronically elevated serotonin really makes sense when you look at the state of what people do these days. We see the same type of desperate praise seeking behavior from the SJWs, Antifa, and generally all these promoters of left-wing ideology. During COVID they were all obsessed with showing off how many vaccines they had gotten and about how much they were masking for the good of other people. Aka, virtue signaling.

This of course all leads back to the chronic inflammatory, dietary and hormonal issues that they're having. They exhibit all of the signs of having chronically elevated serotonin and constantly seek praise and attention.

It would be interesting to know where the political discourse moved if everyone's serotonin was lowered.
Money is usually the incentive - these organisations and individuals working for them are paid to virtue signal

BobbyJackson

I respectfully disagree. I think the most powerful incentive for most people who have the standard hormonal disregulation of our generation, high serotonin etc, is a desperate need to feel accepted and get praised.

It makes me wonder if having higher serotonin is a normal part of early development, so that they’re more open to learning from their parents and soaking up information. Then when it drops you get the kind of rebellious behavior where they want to do their own thing.

This also would explain why these people who exhibit signs of high serotonin also appear so childlike in behavior. They tend to want no responsibility for themselves, they’re obsessed with action hero’s and video games, etc. They’re essentially behaving like a child does but at very old ages.

CJ_87

Letby did indeed seem to have displayed a number of behaviours that could be consistent with Autism Spectrum Disorder, which is known to involve elevated serotonin levels.

The way she hoarded hospital paperwork and handover sheets in her bedroom, and appears to have had no real life outside of her work, and no evidence of any boyfriends despite being conventionally attractive, suggest that she had very rigid mental habits and found it difficult to relate to other people.

Lucy's habit of writing her private thoughts on post-it notes in her diary also reveal her to be an introverted and secretly anxious person, prone to repetitive thoughts and rumination. The arrest appears to have had a traumatising effect on her, and she has been taking antidepressants and sleeping pills since then.

As you say, if Letby did do it, it was likely in part due to the serotonergic craving for praise and attention, but it might also have involved an OCD element. Perhaps once Lucy had decided a baby should die, she experienced a compulsive need to carry it out, even in mid-2016 when she knew she was under suspicion. It may explain her obsession with twins and triplets.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom