Hector Bellerin Adopts A Vegan Diet And Eventually Tears ACL

Runenight201

Soccer news, video highlights, fixtures and more

Since his complete poor form over the past couple months hasn’t changed his position on health and veganism, perhaps his ruptured ACL will.

Lots of professional athletes going vegan, especially the older ones, thinking it will extend their career (Tom Brady, Lionel Messi, Sergio Agüero)

Just making room for the younger, tested out meat eaters to come in and supplant them.

olive

As a meat eater, I’m not a fan of this pro-meat properganda. Leave individuals diet choices alone.
Besides what are you really even saying here? A vegan could just as easily cherrypick a meat eater developing an ACL injury.

RisingSun

As a meat eater, I’m not a fan of this pro-meat properganda. Leave individuals diet choices alone.
Besides what are you really even saying here? A vegan could just as easily cherrypick a meat eater developing an ACL injury.

This

OP
Runenight201

Runenight201

Talented soccer player adopts vegan diet, and subsequently loses form and ruptures knee ligament.

Now of course there could be many other factors due to his dropped form and ruptured knee, but I’ll go with his dietary choice.

I’ll criticize dietary choices all I want when it’s in the context of athletic performance. Do what you want for ethical reasons, but he was going around spouting how much better he felt on a vegan diet when it’s absolute nonsense, as shown from his performance and subsequent knee injury.

I use not care as much about what people wanted to eat, but I genuinely don’t think the vegan movement is good for the health of humanity, and so I’ll gladly voice my opposition.

tastyfood

Kyrie Irving also went vegan and started to get injured on a regular basis.

Mauritio

A lot of football clubs are just getting into nutrition. I think Thomas Tuchel at Dortmund made the whole club go vegan ...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom