German Professor: NASA Has Fiddled Climate Data On ‘Unbelievable’ Scale

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
A German professor has confirmed what skeptics from Britain to the US have long suspected: that NASA’s Goddard Institute of Space Studies has largely invented “global warming” by tampering with the raw temperature data records.

Professor Dr. Friedrich Karl Ewert is a retired geologist and data computation expert. He has painstakingly examined and tabulated all NASA GISS’s temperature data series, taken from 1153 stations and going back to 1881. His conclusion: that if you look at the raw data, as opposed to NASA’s revisions, you’ll find that since 1940 the planet has been cooling, not warming.

More at link:
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... ble-scale/

XPlus

We should probably worry more about the general rise in serotonin and global terrorism and crime rates.
That'll wipe us out faster than the sun.

BUT.. BUT MY SCIENCES! AND MY WESTERN IDEAL OF THE WHITE COAT

jaa

That's an extraordinary claim. Has he posted the evidence for his conclusions? I don't see confirmation of anything other than A German professor claims NASA manipulated climate change data.

Makrosky

jaa said:
post 110920 That's an extraordinary claim. Has he posted the evidence for his conclusions? I don't see confirmation of anything other than A German professor claims NASA manipulated climate change data.
LOL! Good point!

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Last edited:

jaa

Thanks Charlie, but that notrickszone link is almost word for word what was posted at brietbart. I followed the update 1 link at the top to the following page:

https://stevengoddard.wordpress.com/201 ... istration/

Maybe that website makes some good arguments, but the website does not inspire confidence. From the "Real Science" name, to the sensationalists titles, to the lack of references for the charts.

The other link is to the original article in German:

http://www.achgut.com/dadgdx/index.php/ ... :15:45:00Z

I can't take anything from that. It seems like the page is promoting death to gluten at the top left :D

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I believe it. We are currently living in an interglacial period of the Quanterary ice age that started about 2.5 million years ago. The global warming/climate change agenda is big business and keeps many people living in fear. We should certainly be good stewards of the Earth but I believe there has been manipulation of data so people feel there is this huge problem that the world leaders are going to step in and save us. ;)

jaa

Blossom said:
post 110949 I believe it. We are currently living in an interglacial period of the Quanterary ice age that started about 2.5 million years ago. The global warming/climate change agenda is big business and keeps many people living in fear. We should certainly be good stewards of the Earth but I believe there has been manipulation of data so people feel there is this huge problem that the world leaders are going to step in and save us. ;)

Global warming is big business? Bigger than the oil business? Who's trying to keep us in fear? NASA?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
jaa said:
post 110953
Blossom said:
post 110949 I believe it. We are currently living in an interglacial period of the Quanterary ice age that started about 2.5 million years ago. The global warming/climate change agenda is big business and keeps many people living in fear. We should certainly be good stewards of the Earth but I believe there has been manipulation of data so people feel there is this huge problem that the world leaders are going to step in and save us. ;)

Global warming is big business? Bigger than the oil business? Who's trying to keep us in fear? NASA?
Big oil benefits through government subsidies by jumping on the green band wagon-all the while fossil fuels power the tractors etc that are necessary to produce the alternative fuels. Big oil is just playing the game too and probably taking full advantage. I think it's primarily world government leaders that want the masses to live a fear based existence and to be viewed as our saviors/only hope of getting out of this mess when they actually created it in the first place.

Gl;itch.e

XPlus said:
We should probably worry more about the general rise in serotonin and global terrorism and crime rates.
Crime in general has been on a decline for awhile now. But of course the news media will play up every bad event to make it look like things are actually getting worse and worse. We are kept in line through fear. If not from a higher power like God, then through threat of death and violence that only our benevolent leaders can protect us from.

What's a better bogey man than mother nature? If the rapists, murderers, terrorists aren't enough to keep us in fear then surely an unstoppable deadly change in the environment will do the job. Not good enough? Well what about the economy? If a person is the type that only cares about money then tell them that their job is in jeopardy and they should keep working hard (like a good little automaton) so they don't lose it.

Who benefits from all these narratives? Only the few.

jaa

Blossom said:
post 110958
jaa said:
post 110953
Blossom said:

Big oil benefits through government subsidies by jumping on the green band wagon-all the while fossil fuels power the tractors etc that are necessary to produce the alternative fuels. Big oil is just playing the game too and probably taking full advantage. I think it's primarily world government leaders that want the masses to live a fear based existence and to be viewed as our saviors/only hope of getting out of this mess when they actually created it in the first place.

Thanks for the explanation.

I don't think it would be in big oils interest to support flawed studies that recommend we cut back on fossil fuel consumption. Even when they are diversifying themselves by expanding into the green sector. And what do you make of recent reports on that Exxon studies predicted climate change back in the late 70's which they tried to bury?

http://insideclimatenews.org/news/15092 ... al-warming

I'm not saying this German fellow is wrong. He might be right. But until he releases the data it's much more likely this one man is wrong (either willfully or by mistake) than it is there is a huge conspiracy at play. Even more so when there seems to be multiple conflicting interests that somehow align.

Brian

A focus solely on CO2 emissions is missing a big part of climate and ecosystem balance. Over the last 200 hundred years large herbivores have been mostly removed from the land while many trees, bushes, and other perennials have been cleared from places where they have existed for millions of years.

The result may or may not be global warming, but maybe even more importantly soil erosion, depletion, loss of water soil water storage will only become harder to combat under the current reliance on conventional annual monocrops.

Permaculture could reverse all of this. And would be ideal for cultivating Peaty foods of fruits, roots, and grazing animals.

XPlus

Gl;itch.e said:
Crime in general has been on a decline for awhile now. But of course the news media will play up every bad event to make it look like things are actually getting worse and worse. We are kept in line through fear. If not from a higher power like God, then through threat of death and violence that only our benevolent leaders can protect us from.

What's a better bogey man than mother nature? If the rapists, murderers, terrorists aren't enough to keep us in fear then surely an unstoppable deadly change in the environment will do the job. Not good enough? Well what about the economy? If a person is the type that only cares about money then tell them that their job is in jeopardy and they should keep working hard (like a good little automaton) so they don't lose it.

Well said, mate.
That's a beautiful depiction of how it really is.
One thing though - murder, rape and terrorism are the end result of this fear system. It's like a vicious cycle.
"A lie told often enough becomes the truth"

:hattip

Blossom

Forum Supporter
jaa said:
post 110972 Thanks for the explanation.

I don't think it would be in big oils interest to support flawed studies that recommend we cut back on fossil fuel consumption. Even when they are diversifying themselves by expanding into the green sector. And what do you make of recent reports on that Exxon studies predicted climate change back in the late 70's which they tried to bury?

http://insideclimatenews.org/news/15092 ... al-warming

I'm not saying this German fellow is wrong. He might be right. But until he releases the data it's much more likely this one man is wrong (either willfully or by mistake) than it is there is a huge conspiracy at play. Even more so when there seems to be multiple conflicting interests that somehow align.
That's a great link jaa. I'm not a climate expert by any means but just an ordinary person who lost her only child to eco-anarchism and due to that I've tried to educate myself on the current environmental issues. I personally view pollution as way more of a problem than increased atmospheric CO2. Plant and animal life thrived on this planet during the carboniferous era. It's too bad we can't trust our governments, corporations and the scientific community more to be honest and unbiased.

Co2 is not a toxin so it's not the Co2 that's the problem. But it doesn't matter if the planet is cooling or warming, at least in the present and next few hundred years. What matters now is the pollution. There are pollutants in the fat tissue of polar bears. If toxins can reach the pristine arctic then they are everywhere. In all of us too. It has only been about 200 years since the Industrial Revolution. That is nothing. I have views that conservatives would hate me for and I have views that liberals would hate me for but one thing I sure hate about the typical conservative, is that they think the environment is nothing to worry about. They usually think "God" will take care of it. They think that to put regulations on it is a bad thing. They think that is is perfectly fine to go around extracting all natural resources ad libitum. How can you be for the destruction of the Amazon and call yourself a conservative? You're not conserving anything. The planet is a tiny, tiny blue ball in flying through space. We should be doing everything we can to make it as clean as possible. Neil Degrasse Tyson said something brilliant. The subject was finding an Earth like planet and making it livable somehow, as in the right amount of oxygen etc. He said his response to that is, if you can fix another planet, why not just fix Earth? Ray Peat talks about the estrogenic effects of soot. Anytime you burn something, you produce soot. There is a layer of soot in the ice records showing when there was a mass burning such as a comet strike.

"In a society that chooses to destroy ecosystems, rather than adapting to them, the question of sanity should be an everyday political issue." - Ray Peat

Conservatives would call Peat a fascist just from that quote. Even though fascism is actually a right-wing regime.

jaa

Gl;itch.e said:
post 110968
XPlus said:

That's a good analogy Glitche. And you will find the majority of scientists support your view. ;)

jaa

Blossom said:
That's a great link jaa. I'm not a climate expert by any means but just an ordinary person who lost her only child to eco-anarchism and due to that I've tried to educate myself on the current environmental issues. I personally view pollution as way more of a problem than increased atmospheric CO2. Plant and animal life thrived on this planet during the carboniferous era. It's too bad we can't trust our governments, corporations and the scientific community more to be honest and unbiased.

Sorry for your loss.

I think we're in agreement on most of this issue. Pollution seems like more of a mess to clean up long term, and is without any foreseeable solutions. Whereas it seems like we're reversing the pollution that contributes to warming. Short term though the warming could take a horrific toll on human life due to relocation and food shortages.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom