Cured excruciating toothache in 3 days.

Thought I’d write this little report to help anyone who’s at a loose end with tooth/gum pain. Not a nice place to be and something that I’ve somehow evaded up until a week ago. I turn 45 in a couple of weeks.
Anyway, I woke up one morning last week with a mild achy toothache that turned into severe grab me some pliers so I can yank it out myself tooth pain. The constant unrelenting tight grip of gnawing soreness is a thing of pure evil. Luckily for me I had a stash of things that took care of it sharp and fast. Nothing groundbreaking or new, just some classic peaty things that worked a charm.

500 mg of Penicillin VK three times per day.
1gram of aspirin ever 4-5hours
Coconut oil pulling for 15 minutes twice per day.
Salt water gargling twice per day.

This vastly improved the pain after 24 hours and completely healed it and saved me from a trip to the dentist after just 3 days.

Maybe it could help you.

Happy trails,

D.

EvanHinkle

I have a “weird” spot on my gums that I’ve been trying to fix for a while now. Anytime the tooth next to the spot gets painful 100mg of doxycycline three times a day takes care of it in 12-24 hours.

Glad to hear that someone has a similar experience. Thanks for sharing.

OP
D
I have a “weird” spot on my gums that I’ve been trying to fix for a while now. Anytime the tooth next to the spot gets painful 100mg of doxycycline three times a day takes care of it in 12-24 hours.

Nice one Evan. I hope you find a permanent solution.

Nfinkelstein

Clove oil topically is the best if the toothache source is not too deep, obviously the clove oil needs to come into contact with the affected nerves. Hypericum (200c) is the go-to homeopathic remedy for tooth nerves and it works incredibly well when taken before and after any dental procedures, but using it for a toothache that has suddenly come on may not be as effective.

Elie

Forum Supporter
Thought I’d write this little report to help anyone who’s at a loose end with tooth/gum pain. Not a nice place to be and something that I’ve somehow evaded up until a week ago. I turn 45 in a couple of weeks.
Anyway, I woke up one morning last week with a mild achy toothache that turned into severe grab me some pliers so I can yank it out myself tooth pain. The constant unrelenting tight grip of gnawing soreness is a thing of pure evil. Luckily for me I had a stash of things that took care of it sharp and fast. Nothing groundbreaking or new, just some classic peaty things that worked a charm.

500 mg of Penicillin VK three times per day.
1gram of aspirin ever 4-5hours
Coconut oil pulling for 15 minutes twice per day.
Salt water gargling twice per day.

This vastly improved the pain after 24 hours and completely healed it and saved me from a trip to the dentist after just 3 days.

Maybe it could help you.

Happy trails,

D.
I can attest to this, with a very similar protocol.
I too amoxicililline 500 mg x2
Aspirin 1000 x 3 / day
Salt water

Also helped occasionally chlorine dioxide, but the combo above was more powerful. Was asked twice to get a root canal.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom