Biohacking Protocol Of An Internet Millionaire

M

matisvijs

ddjd

• "Do not eat sugar in any form. Sugar is poison. This means no candy, fruit juices, bread, pasta, honey etc. There are many disagreements about nutrition science. That sugar is extremely bad for you is not one of them."
idiot. he'll crash in a year or two

Serotoninja

• "Do not eat sugar in any form. Sugar is poison. This means no candy, fruit juices, bread, pasta, honey etc. There are many disagreements about nutrition science. That sugar is extremely bad for you is not one of them."
idiot. he'll crash in a year or two
If it was only low carb...
SSRI antidepressants. I take 10mg escitalopram daily. It makes everything just a little bit nicer and more enjoyable.
The poor guy, he just wants to feel good like everyone else

Wagner83

"Have your bedroom dark (as dark as possible, maybe use an eye mask), cold (18–19 celsius) and humid."

No.

He eats ketogenic diet and supplements with thyroid hormones, metformin, and uses clomid to boost his low lh/fsh.

"phenibut"
No.

Not sure how one could take advice from someone on so many drugs, he shows his T levels but has to use clomid.

michael94

"We are complex robots"

Well, he got something right about himself and most hue-mans. Nicely done...

raypeatclips

I hope people don't follow this simply because the guy is a millionaire. I notice an ongoing trend that people assume the wealthy have any idea what they are talking about, more than the average person, with things unrelated to making money. If a website told people that a millionaire takes their shits AC Slater style, would people start copying them?

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=AC Slater

Dhair

The strategies are pretty standard but still pretty interesting for anyone who’s looked into ‘biohacking’.

The guy is a CEO of a company that does half a billion dollars a year in revenue so he definitely has to be high performing. Funny enough he follows a ketogenic diet, fasts frequently and uses ssri’s for mood improvement.

Here’s his whole protocol: I’m 32 and spent $200k on biohacking. Became calmer, thinner, extroverted, healthier & happier.
Nothing interesting about it really. I just see a rich person who was surprisingly wasteful with his money.

dfspcc20

I despise the term "biohacking".

I hope people don't follow this simply because the guy is a millionaire. I notice an ongoing trend that people assume the wealthy have any idea what they are talking about, more than the average person, with things unrelated to making money. If a website told people that a millionaire takes their shits AC Slater style, would people start copying them?

I agree. Becoming 'rich' (to millionaire or beyond status) more often than not seems to require one to be a sociopath; not good people to model yourself after, IMO.
“Behind every great fortune there lies a great crime.” -Balzac

Tarmander

Low carb,
HIIT,
lots of sex.
Has taken Adderall for many years,
cares about social justice and social inequality

...Will be interesting to see where he is at in his 40s and 50s. Search him online, he looks like most underdeveloped males who were diag with ADD when they were kids.

raypeatclips

I despise the term "biohacking".

I agree. Becoming 'rich' (to millionaire or beyond status) more often than not seems to require one to be a sociopath; not good people to model yourself after, IMO.
“Behind every great fortune there lies a great crime.” -Balzac

I biohack my sleep by eating ice cream before bed. :sunglasses:

theLaw

This is almost identical to Dave Asprey’s protocol

+1

So he just happened to spend the same amount as Asprey claimed years ago?........not to mention using the term "biohacking".

Why not just buy the whole Asprey and Ferriss catalog..........................just saved $199,000.

Even wearing the Asprey shades:

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=AC Slater

That picture of peat looking regal and serene combined with the content of your posts always make me lol

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom