Amsterdam COVID Compliance Police Release the Attack Dogs on Protesting Groups, Literally

Yes it is. People said the crowd was huge and could have turned on the police.
It goes to show how, I have said all along, angry vaxxed people are. Something in the vaccines must be desensitizing them. I am afraid we are going to see worse than attack dogs in the future. So terrible.

OP
B

Birdie

It goes to show how, I have said all along, angry vaxxed people are. Something in the vaccines must be desensitizing them. I am afraid we are going to see worse than attack dogs in the future. So terrible.
I just heard that it's been determined that attack dogs are acceptable. Don't know by who... Husband's comment earlier.

-Luke-

"Fun" fact: In 1966 a photo exhibition about police violence was broken up by the Dutch police with police violence.

provos.jpg

Edit:
At the protest in my city on Saturday, I talked to a Dutch couple who are from Amsterdam and emigrated to Germany. Let's see if I see them again later (in a little more than an hour). Then I will ask them if they have heard more.

OP
B

Birdie

"Fun" fact: In 1966 a photo exhibition about police violence was broken up by the Dutch police with police violence.

View attachment 31951

Edit:
At the protest in my city on Saturday, I talked to a Dutch couple who are from Amsterdam and emigrated to Germany. Let's see if I see them again later (in a little more than an hour). Then I will ask them if they have heard more.
Here was a comment by a Dutchman:

This article was once given to me by Ned May from the GatesofVienna website.
Why Spinoza Was Not Murdered – trykkefrihed.dk

It describes the Netherlands and the Dutch fairly well. A nation run by an elite blinded by profit and power. Since the Netherlands is a rich country there a lot of money to buy the peace.

We got a zillion parties.. 18 or so in parliament. Forget about it. Thats just show. It is the same Uniparty you guys have. The exeptions are the PVV of mr.Wilders and Forum for Democracy of mr. Baudet.

Besides police violence and tyrannical orders from the Mayor- who got her orders from the ruling elite in government- we have seen Antifa attacking the party office of Forum for Democracy in Amsterdam. Police stood by and watched, did nothing.

We see the same pattern all over the West. WEF sponsored political elites doing tyrannical things. A large segment of the populous is either afraid or to stupid to see (or both) to see what is going on. The Dutch conservatives have to do all the ” fighting” on their own…But we are used to that.

Lets make 2022 our year! All we have to do is awaken the masses and start fighting back. We have our own bigger restart!

Here was a comment by a Dutchman:

This article was once given to me by Ned May from the GatesofVienna website.
Why Spinoza Was Not Murdered – trykkefrihed.dk

It describes the Netherlands and the Dutch fairly well. A nation run by an elite blinded by profit and power. Since the Netherlands is a rich country there a lot of money to buy the peace.

We got a zillion parties.. 18 or so in parliament. Forget about it. Thats just show. It is the same Uniparty you guys have. The exeptions are the PVV of mr.Wilders and Forum for Democracy of mr. Baudet.

Besides police violence and tyrannical orders from the Mayor- who got her orders from the ruling elite in government- we have seen Antifa attacking the party office of Forum for Democracy in Amsterdam. Police stood by and watched, did nothing.

We see the same pattern all over the West. WEF sponsored political elites doing tyrannical things. A large segment of the populous is either afraid or to stupid to see (or both) to see what is going on. The Dutch conservatives have to do all the ” fighting” on their own…But we are used to that.

Lets make 2022 our year! All we have to do is awaken the masses and start fighting back. We have our own bigger restart!

Here is more history we should be learning from right now with these vaccines.

"In 1956 and 1957, Linus Pauling was the only well known scientist who opposed the government’s policies. The government took away his passport, and his opportunities to write and speak were limited by a boycott imposed by a variety of institutions, but instigated by the nuclear industry and its agent, the Atomic Energy Commission. The government which considered Pauling a threat to national security, had placed thousands of German and Hungarian “ex”-Nazis in high positions in industry and government agencies, after protecting them from prosecution as war criminals. The official government policy, directed by the financier Admiral Strauss who controlled the Atomic Energy Commision, was to tell the public that radiation was good. Their extreme secrecy regarding their radiation experiments on Americans, however, indicated that they were aware of the malignant nature of their activities; many of the records were simply destroyed, so that no one could ever know what had been done. Scientists who worked for the government, Willard Libby, John Goffman, and many others, were working to convince the public that they shouldn’t worry. Of the multitude of scientists who served the government during that time, only a few ever came to oppose those policies, and those who did were unable to keep their jobs or research grants. Gofman has become the leader in the movement to protect the public against radiation, especially, since 1971, through the Committee for Nuclear Responsibility, PO Box 421993, San Francisco, CA 94132..

Gofman has said: "I was stupid in those days. In 1955, '56, people like Linus Pauling were saying that the bomb fallout would cause all this trouble. I thought, 'We're not sure. If you're not sure, don't stand in the way of progress.' I could not have thought anything more stupid in my life.

"The big moment in my life happened while I was giving a health lecture to nuclear engineers. In the middle of my talk it hit me! What the hell am I saying? If you don't know whether low doses are safe or not, going ahead is exactly wrong. At that moment, I changed my position entirely."[17]

In 1979, Gofman said: "There is no way I can justify my failure to help sound an alarm over these activities many years sooner than I did. I feel that at least several hundred scientists trained in the biomedical aspect of atomic energy - myself definitely included - are candidates for Nuremburg-type trials for crimes against humanity for our gross negligence and irresponsibility. Now that we know the hazard of low-dose radiation, the crime is not experimentation - it's murder." [18]

Many ordinary people were making exactly that argument in the 1950s, but government censorship kept the most incriminating evidence from the public. The climate of intimidation spread throughout the culture, so that teachers who spoke about the dangers of radiation were called disloyal, and were fired. Now, people who don’t want x-rays are treated as crackpots. Probably because of this cultural situation, Gofman’s recommendations are very mild--simply for doctors to use good technology and to know what they are doing, which could lead to ten-fold or even hundred-fold dose reduction. Even with such mild restraint in the use of diagnostic x-rays, Gofman’s well founded estimate is that 250,000 deaths caused by radiation could be prevented annually. I believe many more deaths would be prevented if ultrasound and MRI were used consistently instead of x-rays. Using Gofman’s estimate, I think we can blame at least ten million deaths on just the medical x-rays that have been used inappropriately because of the policies of the U.S. government in the last half century. That wouldn’t include the deaths caused by radioactive fallout from bomb tests and leaks from nuclear power plants, or the vast numbers of people mentally impaired by all sorts of toxic radiation.

Although nearly all the people who committed the radiation crimes of the 1950s and 1960s have died or retired, the culture they created remains in the mass media and scientific journals, and in the medical and academic professions." -Ray Peat"

Sevaan

Can it be the Luciferase, the Black Goo and the aborted fetal cells---for starters? :ninja

Sevaan

Black goo?
Graphene oxide. A key, central component of this whole satanic transhuman A.I. singularity NWO agenda.

They've been programming/priming us for it for decades.

Search either "black goo" or "graphene oxide" on Bitchute or Odysee, and you'll be entering quite the rabbit hole, sister.

Graphene oxide. A key, central component of this whole satanic transhuman A.I. singularity NWO agenda.

They've been programming/priming us for it for decades.

Search either "black goo" or "graphene oxide" on Bitchute or Odysee, and you'll be entering quite the rabbit hole, sister.
Ohhh! I hadn't heard it called that.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom