AI Search Tool ChatGBT is Woke, Leftist, Gay and Tranny

ThinPicking

Joe Biden deep fake video:

This may be what's coming with a giant false flag "cyber attack". A 21st century "Max Headroom" to create a massive crisis of confidence.

Even though you can tell the audio in that clip is fake from the manor of speech, and the video from its variable definition. Something wide scale only needs to spook a critical mass of people.

OP
Badger

Badger

But the AI is as biased as the wokey programmers who make the AI. Example.

joke8917.jpg

Perry Staltic

Me: "Tell me a joke about ChatGPT"
ChatGPT: "Sure! Here is a joke about ChatGPT:

" A lawyer, a banker and ChatGPT walk down the sidewalk. The lawyer shouts "Stop! That looks like a pile of dog ***t!" The banker takes a whiff and says "It sure smells like dog ***t". ChatGPT bends down, licks it and says "It tastes like dog ***t too. I sure am glad we didn't step in it""

Last edited:

JamesGatz

But the AI is as biased as the wokey programmers who make the AI. Example.

View attachment 47462
This is an outrage! I have LITERALLY never met a woman smarter than I (because they do not exist)

When will men stop being victimized and exploited for cheap humor?

Why do men constantly have to live in FEAR - I literally cannot walk home from the store at night without feeling a woman staring at my hindquarters - my biggest fear is these PREDATORY women backing me into a corner - ITS OVER for men, WE CAN NO LONGER PRESERVE OUR INNOCENCE, WE NEED EQUAL RIGHTS NOW

OP
Badger

Badger

An AI which will interpret your dreams after you give a description of the dream:

Dream Interpreter AI™​

OP
Badger

Badger

I had ChatGPT summarize an essay by Ray Peat. Here was the query: "Please summarize the essay at this link: Can art instruct science? William Blake as biological visionary"

Here was the response:

"The essay "William Blake: Visionary Art and Radical Politics" by Dr. Raymond Peat discusses the life and work of William Blake, a British artist and poet of the 18th and early 19th centuries. Peat explores Blake's political and philosophical views, which were strongly influenced by his mystical and spiritual experiences. Blake saw the world as a place of potential beauty and goodness, but also as one of oppression and suffering, and he believed that art could be a means of expressing and transforming the human condition.

Peat notes that Blake's work was often misunderstood and underappreciated during his lifetime, but has since come to be recognized as some of the most important and influential art and literature in the English language. Blake's poetry and visual art were deeply intertwined, and he used his art to communicate complex ideas and emotions. His work often featured imagery of angels, demons, and other spiritual beings, as well as depictions of everyday life and political events.
Peat argues that Blake's work is still relevant today, particularly in its emphasis on the importance of individuality, creativity, and imagination. He notes that Blake was critical of the dominant political and social structures of his time, and believed that they stifled human potential and creativity. Peat suggests that Blake's ideas can be seen as a precursor to the counterculture movements of the 20th century, which also emphasized individualism, creativity, and spiritual exploration.
Overall, Peat's essay presents a thoughtful and engaging analysis of Blake's life and work, and highlights the continuing relevance of his ideas to contemporary society."

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom