Your right to own property is under threat.

JamesGatz

Heres a quick experiment anyone can try to make you feel better:

Go to the woods - draw a square in the dirt thats about 30x30 feet and VOILA! JUST LIKE THAT you are now an owner of a 30x30 foot square property!

Crazy right? The NWO has actually convinced people they control your right to OWN PROPERTY! Thats funny

But anyway, all the land in the world is claimed by the NWO - so in their eyes, America is a masonic colony and they have the RIGHT to evict you any time they please, you sit on THEIR LAND in their eyes.

The Crown of England owns 1/6 of the Worlds Land Mass - the Saudi Arabian Trillionaire Prince owns all of that Middle Eastern Region, its all just Kings and Queens with land they see as theirs behind closed doors

BrianF

Although I voted for Brexit, sadly the Brexit we wanted hasn't been delivered by our prostituted-by-Davis politicos. These energy efficiency laws are long since written into UK building regulations. As another post quite rightly stated, if this comes into play in the EU it will come into play elsewhere. The EU is just a country that is run by the Globalist elite.

OP
P

Peatress

Although I voted for Brexit, sadly the Brexit we wanted hasn't been delivered by our prostituted-by-Davis politicos. These energy efficiency laws are long since written into UK building regulations. As another post quite rightly stated, if this comes into play in the EU it will come into play elsewhere. The EU is just a country that is run by the Globalist elite.
Brexit lol. I was still mostly a normie back then. Thought I understood politics - I didn't have a clue.

OP
P

Peatress

I don't know where to post this so I'm leaving it here. There's a new housing act (UK) which contains this statement

"Alongside powers to issue unlimited fines, a stronger Regulator will have greater authority to flush out rogue social landlords, with the capability to enter properties with only 48 hours’ notice and make emergency repairs where there is a serious risk to tenants."

I'm not sure what this means and how it will work in practice

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
P

Peatress

When they say reset, is this what they mean?

Regina

Catherine Austin Fitts Explains the Cabal’s Land and Real Estate Stealing Tactics​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/taA3mYHCNJ07/

Show Notes

In my county in Florida, it is not uncommon for people literally to have half million dollars worth of ammo stockpiled. The range is vast where one can bring ANYthing.
But what is good is any of that? They'd just use a weather event to grab the land.

OP
P

Peatress

In my county in Florida, it is not uncommon for people literally to have half million dollars worth of ammo stockpiled. The range is vast where one can bring ANYthing.
But what is good is any of that? They'd just use a weather event to grab the land.
After seeing what they've done in Maui I see your point. They've been doing this abroad for years - evil s*** heads

ThinPicking

As the legal trickery would occur in the aftermath of anything like that, I'd almost like to see them try in any southern state.

OP
P

Peatress

OP
P

Peatress

I haven't shared this information beyond this forum because the same people who didn't listen regarding covid are likely to insist this is a conspiracy theory - I have zero energy for that.

I still can't figure out what can be done about this - this article has some ideas.

What to Do?

Webb does not say much about solutions; his goal seems to be to sound the alarm. What can we do to protect our assets? “Probably nothing,” he quoted a knowledgeable expert in a recent webinar. “We just have to stop them.” But he did point out that even the assets of the wealthy are threatened. If the issue can be brought to the attention of Congress, hopefully they can be motivated to revise the laws. Congressional action could include modifying the Bankruptcy Act of 2005 and the UCC, taxing windfall profits, imposing a financial transaction tax, and enforcing the antitrust laws and Constitutional property rights. As for timing, Webb says just the movement in interest rates, from 0.25% to 5.5%, should have collapsed the market already. He thinks it is being held up artificially, while “they” get the necessary systems in place.

Where to save your personal monies? Big derivative banks are risky, and Webb thinks credit unions and smaller banks will go down with the market if there is a general collapse, as happened in the Great Depression. Gold and silver are good but hard to spend on groceries. Keeping some emergency cash on hand is important, and so is growing your own food if you have space for a garden. Short-term Treasuries bought directly from the government at Treasury Direct might be the safest savings option, assuming the government doesn’t wind up in bankruptcy itself.

Meanwhile, we need to design an alternative financial system that is equitable and sustainable. Promising components might include publicly-owned banks, product-backed community cryptocurrencies, a land value tax, and a financial transaction tax.

A neoliberal, financialized economy of the sort we have today produces little and leaves the workers in debt. Goods and services are produced by the “real” economy; finance is just superstructure. Derivatives do not now produce even the security for which they were originally intended. A healthy, enduring economy must produce real things and exchange them fairly for the wages earned by labor.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom