Your pufa filled hair topicals are accelerating your hairloss

GorillaHead

It may not come as a surprise to many of yall that in many studies on AGA they found a massive indicator that shows a large accumulation of MDA this is a by product of lipid per oxidation.

Your welcome to look into this but its likely that MDA contributes to an aging process marked by increased tgfb1 and this had a direct play with androgen based diseases and aging.

Its hard to eliminate pufa completely but I suggest focusing on better oils. Dont expect new hair or stopping of hairloss. But at least u can reduce damage

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
I think @johnwester130 had some posts about how PUFA was used by fungus. My scalp quit itching when I quit using any product that had any amount of PUFA. Later I started to use some white vinegar on my scalp after washing it. And eventually I could see hair starting to grow again. I am an older female who had very thick hair originally.

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

I think @johnwester130 had some posts about how PUFA was used by fungus. My scalp quit itching when I quit using any product that had any amount of PUFA. Later I started to use some white vinegar on my scalp after washing it. And eventually I could see hair starting to grow again. I am an older female who had very thick hair originally.
Ya i am not surprised. The pufa filled shampoo and conditioner are oxidizing on our scalp. Causing inflammation and probably weakening the skin barrier and for those who are immune to hairloss its wreaking havoc. I would love to see a study where pufa based shampoo vs no pufa based shampoo are used daily for 3 months then 6 konths then 12 months and compare hair count. I expect them both to drop off in mpn prone individuals but those who use the pufa product they would be accelerated in their loss

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals