WORLDWIDE SURGE OF SPORTS PEOPLE SUFFERING SUDDEN HEALTH ISSUES AND DEATH

David PS

David PS

FvNynSDWYAE9Zp7

J.R.K

[

Interesting @Beatrix_ that he went through two blood cleanings for heavy metals, and tested for D dimers yet still ended up with a toe tag. Possible ongoing production of some toxin, be it spike protein or amyloidosis induced by the lipid nano particle envelope entering the liver, all hypothetical possibilities. Hopefully we will see more pressure put on for autopsies to gain a better understanding of what the histopathology is with the excess mortality in nations with high population percentage gene therapy uptakes.

J.R.K

Interesting @Beatrix_ that he went through two blood cleanings for heavy metals, and tested for D dimers yet still ended up with a toe tag. Possible ongoing production of some toxin, be it spike protein or amyloidosis induced by the lipid nano particle envelope entering the liver, all hypothetical possibilities. Hopefully we will see more pressure put on for autopsies to gain a better understanding of what the histopathology is with the excess mortality in nations with high population percentage gene therapy uptakes.

-Luke-

5LGreenback

LeBron's son. 18 years old.

Although in this case I have some doubt that it has to do with you-know-what, because I doubt he and his dad got it.
Lebron tweeted about getting himself and his family jabbed.

He could have been lying and just getting paid to promote the shot for sure I suppose.

-Luke-

Lebron tweeted about getting himself and his family jabbed.

He could have been lying and just getting paid to promote the shot for sure I suppose.
Yeah, the reason I doubt it is that in the beginning he refused to tell reporters whether he got it or not - during a time when every celebrity was pushing the stuff 24/7. And LeBron usually doesn't hesitate when it comes to self-promotion. Seemed like he had doubts. And if he had doubts, he probably wouldn't let his children near that needle.

5LGreenback

Yeah, the reason I doubt it is that in the beginning he refused to tell reporters whether he got it or not - during a time when every celebrity was pushing the stuff 24/7. And LeBron usually doesn't hesitate when it comes to self-promotion. Seemed like he had doubts. And if he had doubts, he probably wouldn't let his children near that needle.
Ah I see. Interesting.

JamesGatz

That is crazy, I used to watch him on ESPN

LeBron's son. 18 years old.

Although in this case I have some doubt that it has to do with you-know-what, because I doubt he and his dad got it.
That is crazy too.

Personally, I think his family did get it.

I noticed with people who got the toxic dose, I tend to notice this constant inflammatory "Red Flush" in their face and this Constant "Out-of-Breath" feeling that they didn't have before.

I notice these spike protein symptoms in Kevin Durant during interviews after he got the shot that weren't there before.

I was watching interviews with Lebron before and after he said he was vaccinated and I notice the same "toxic dose" symptoms in him as well.

Honestly, it is very sad because I notice these symptoms in people I know personally,

I think there is a small circle of celebrities who are in the various cults who got the "heads up" or just a saline injection, but I think many celebs who happen to not be in these cults (such as athletes) were none the wiser to what was going on

area51puy

Forum Supporter

Runenight201

That is crazy, I used to watch him on ESPN

That is crazy too.

Personally, I think his family did get it.

I noticed with people who got the toxic dose, I tend to notice this constant inflammatory "Red Flush" in their face and this Constant "Out-of-Breath" feeling that they didn't have before.

I notice these spike protein symptoms in Kevin Durant during interviews after he got the shot that weren't there before.

I was watching interviews with Lebron before and after he said he was vaccinated and I notice the same "toxic dose" symptoms in him as well.

Honestly, it is very sad because I notice these symptoms in people I know personally,

I think there is a small circle of celebrities who are in the various cults who got the "heads up" or just a saline injection, but I think many celebs who happen to not be in these cults (such as athletes) were none the wiser to what was going on

My father never got the vaccine, super hard core anti-vax, and I’m looking at him right now, with a very red flushed face, exactly as you’re describing.

This vaccine is a ginormous scapegoat for what is really happening, which is that our population is under nourished and over stressed, engaging in all the wrong behaviors, living a lifestyle that is completely antithetical to a vital, regenerative, healthy being

P

Peatress

My father never got the vaccine, super hard core anti-vax, and I’m looking at him right now, with a very red flushed face, exactly as you’re describing.

This vaccine is a ginormous scapegoat for what is really happening, which is that our population is under nourished and over stressed, engaging in all the wrong behaviors, living a lifestyle that is completely antithetical to a vital, regenerative, healthy being
Yes there is a lot going on to account for poor health in the population in general but when it comes to vaccine damage the data speaks for itself

“This is the greatest cover-up I’ve ever seen in my life.” Disability claims are on the rise, and people are wondering why. “If it’s not the SARS CoV-2 mRNA gene therapy injection (vaccine), what is it?” - Edward Dowd

Edward Dowd's Website
THEY LIED, PEOPLE DIED.

Stop 'gaslighting' people left ill by Covid jabs, says BMJ study

UK to pay out over £11.5m in Covid–19 vaccine damages

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom