Why TRT isn't working for you and what to do about it

tommyg130

My 2 cents:

Two interesting theories about men who don't adapt to trt caught my eye:

- dr Mark Gordon - says that they are usually men who have suffered concussion / head trauma and develop hypopituitarism, with thyroid, test and mainly gh deficiency. In these cases he recommends gh, dhea, pregnenolone and a maximum of 80mg of test per week. 100% of their patients got better.

- Dr Ben Lynch - in the book Dirty Genes, shows that men with Slow Comt and Slow MaoA genes have difficulty excreting estrogen and serotonin. These would be the ones who do poorly with the enhanced aromatization of TRT, possibly the men who report improvement when they switch to Nandrolone.

And the inverse of these, men with Fast Comt and Fast MaoA, because they have high e2 and serotonin excretion, tend to be deficient in both and would do very well with Testo replacement and consequent increase in e2.
Why the low dose t of only 80mg?

Gûs80

Why the low dose t of only 80mg?
Because generally hypogonadal men who respond poorly to trt tend to have very low shbg, in this case small doses are enough to normalize testosterone without causing hyperandrogenism, especially high free testosterone. I myself can't stand even this dosage, unless I'm using nandrolone along with it.

tommyg130

Because generally hypogonadal men who respond poorly to trt tend to have very low shbg, in this case small doses are enough to normalize testosterone without causing hyperandrogenism, especially high free testosterone. I myself can't stand even this dosage, unless I'm using nandrolone along with it.
Interesting. I’m aware low SHBG would call for frequent administration like daily or eod. But I didn’t realize they also need less overall dosage.

Where would 80mg a week put you’re free T? Above the range high?

And how would nandrolone help out that situation? How does nandrolone offset the hyperandrogenism? By leaning towards increasing estrogen to counteract the high T?

Gûs80

Interesting. I’m aware low SHBG would call for frequent administration like daily or eod. But I didn’t realize they also need less overall dosage.

Where would 80mg a week put you’re free T? Above the range high?

And how would nandrolone help out that situation? How does nandrolone offset the hyperandrogenism? By leaning towards increasing estrogen to counteract the high T?
In my tests, doses as low as 50mg in men with very low shbg can put you in the upper limit of FT. Any increase in FT in these men results in a very high e2, > 50. Some men do very well with e2 > 50, I believe this is where the dirty genes theory comes in, men with Fast Comt and Fast Maoa, metabolize estrogen, dopamine and high speed serotonin, for these guys high doses and high e2 have no side effects.
The reverse occurs in men with Slow Comt and Slow Maoa. If you want to know more I suggest the book "Dirty Genes" by Dr Ben Lynch.

Nandrolone does not aromatize in humans, only in rats. In my experience, in the reports I read and in the reports of doctors who do HRT with Deca only, in approximately 6 weeks the e2 will be zeroed. As I always over-aromatized, it took me 12 weeks to realize that my e2 was very low (very low erection and libido). That's why they supplement e2 or 25% testosterone together, to keep e2 at ideal levels, between 15 and 30.

Nandrolone has a low affinity for shbg, when used in place of traditional trt, it allows the correction of symptoms and at the same time the increase of shbg. I believe by not reducing in DHT but in DHN, as we know that dht derivatives are known to crush shbg.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals