Why do certain nationalities seem immune to hairloss?

Dr. B

Nepalese men. The amount of men that have a full head of hair at an high age is crazy . Not saying they're the most healthy or whatever, they seemed pretty estrogenic in some sense ,but their hair was amazing.
apparently eunuchs had excellent hair, so anything pro castration likely helps hair, its probably the cortisol and other factors which cause hair issues...not sure about estrogen... prolactin seems to cause hair shedding too isnt it like a molting hormone.

also im curious are Afghanis, Pakistanis, Indians, Iranis, Bangladeshis, Nepalis all different races?
I know Iranis are usually Persian, but with the other ones there seems to be a lot of crossover...
Bengalis seem to be a combination of Indian and Chinese or Asian... i've seen many who have darker skin alongside smaller eyes...
Afghanis, some of them look very Indian but some look like they have russian mixed in, maybe due to the proximity
Pakistanis, Indians and Nepalis, they all seem mostly dark with larger eyes, but i've seen some very white ones who even have blue/green eyes. Like some of those bolllywood stars look completely different to the typical Indian, and it's not just the skin color but features too and colored eyes.

yerrag

I live in US.. never seen a Mexican male here with hair loss. A few times shaved head but never balding.
I waited to observe more before I posted this and in my observation no Mexican male suffers from hairloss.
There are probably other nationalities too but this is the one I observe as there are a lot of Mexicans where I live.
They eat corn beans fried foods, gluten, pufas but completely unaffected

Not sure if they're any different. How would you know they don't shave because they're starting to lose hair already? I know some Hispanics when I used to go to salsa clubs and they shave their heads because they were losing hair already. They're not necessarily mexicans though, so I could be wrong.

But mexicans have a very sweet tooth, and the sweet tooth of gringos pale in comparison to them. Ever been to a mexican home and get served horchata? Man, those are wickedly sweet. That's probably why they tend to put on weight, given that they eat a lot of pufa. But maybe because they don't avoid sweets as much as Americans do is why they have more hair, but not necessarily better health.

I don't really see hair lushness as a sign of health though. I know family and friends who are in their seventies with a full lock of black hair, but they are loaded with prescription drugs. But what amazes me more is their happy disposition. Not knowing that they're in a bad shape having to rely on maintenance drugs, but in fact thankful that they are covered by health insurance to deal with something which they believe to be a genetic predisposition, and having family and friends, and not feeling alone, has a lot to do with it. They're also very fertile as well.

Mauritio

apparently eunuchs had excellent hair, so anything pro castration likely helps hair, its probably the cortisol and other factors which cause hair issues...not sure about estrogen... prolactin seems to cause hair shedding too isnt it like a molting hormone.

also im curious are Afghanis, Pakistanis, Indians, Iranis, Bangladeshis, Nepalis all different races?
I know Iranis are usually Persian, but with the other ones there seems to be a lot of crossover...
Bengalis seem to be a combination of Indian and Chinese or Asian... i've seen many who have darker skin alongside smaller eyes...
Afghanis, some of them look very Indian but some look like they have russian mixed in, maybe due to the proximity
Pakistanis, Indians and Nepalis, they all seem mostly dark with larger eyes, but i've seen some very white ones who even have blue/green eyes. Like some of those bolllywood stars look completely different to the typical Indian, and it's not just the skin color but features too and colored eyes.
Yeah I think they have lower DHT as well.

I've been to Thailand, Myanmar and China and they all look differently!
The Nepalese look pretty similar to south American indigenous people and I think there's a common ancestor .
Theres also high altitude for thousands of years,which does something to the body and the Genes. Google sherpa gene .

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals