Which Of These Diet Plans Would You Choose?

EIRE24

I would not call my diet ideal, but here it is:

Fat intake is controlled but not very low at all, carbs are plenty (mainly starch) , I've upped proteins with good effects so far. In no particular order :
wacky potatoes, sticky rice (although I'm pretty sure it still slows down transit time too much), organic pasta and bread made with some butter and a bit of sugar ("brioche"), ham (low fat and I remove the fat around), wild caught shrimps , ground beef (15%gelatin ), chicken breast sometimes, eggs, butter, salads (infrequent, tomatoes , bit of olive oil, lemon juice), coke, crystal clear apple juice, expresso, pressed lemon, apples (peeled), sometimes kiwi fruits, organic ketchup/tomato sauce, cod, kale. I mostly avoid dairy as it does not agree with me as much I'd like, better dairy are goat cheese (soft) and mozzarella di buffala (no cow).
Small amounts of fat soluble vits may help. If I could get more seafood and in particular oysters I'd give it a try.
My main goal at the moment is to achieve 2 BM daily, but I've not been successful so far, m_arch told me betaine hcl helps a lot with that, I suspect expresso + apple juice and freshly pressed lemon on an empty stomach may help too.
Espresso.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals