What would you say is the difference between good energy and bad energy people?

Momma

I haven’t read the thread so i am only answering the title question.
People who haven’t worked through their childhood trauma or mommy/daddy issues are usually ill in one way or another. More to say on that, but I’ll leave it there.

Warrior

The above is very true because its inherited trauma that warps their inner realms and then they perpetuate it by finding a similarly wrecked partner because it "feels right". End result? Messed up children who keep repeating the imprinted Pattern that began generations ago and no one questioned due to blind repetition and inherited ignorance.

Self work is huge and its a large reason why the world is so messed up as people manufacture proof as they lie to themselves, project, edit their perceptions and are eager to blame someone else for what they're feeling. Most of the happy happy joy joy fluffy stuff out there is worthless as the real work is ugly due to having to go to the depths of your being and reexamine long held perceptions and beliefs that cause limitation etc.. as well as various external types of resistance that have a interest in keeping you on your knees.

That and there what I call Dark Souls who are akin to an abyss that feeds like an energetic vampire on whoever it manages to draw in. I'll let you guess what type of roles and prominence they usually maneuver themselves into and, once again, why the world is how it is.

There's a war going on out there (and in here) that no man is safe from but few acknowledge their role and participation in its perpetuation as they are strangers to their Self. Just as intended.

peatrespecter

Forum Supporter
I have observed this in myself and have constantly manipulated this in myself for quite some time trying to understand it. In basic terms, this seems to be some form of electrical aura emanating from your nervous system. Those with the "strongest" energy have the largest emanating aura. The more electrical activity in the nervous system, the larger the aura. I have noticed zinc is one of the most powerful minerals that can affect this (increasing the size of the aura). Theres a lot of biochemical reasons why. But part of it is increasing of excitatory neurotransmission (and thus literally more electrical activity) and thus higher basal stress hormones (cortisol).

When you get close to someone and suddenly "feel" afraid and tense with no explanation, this is because their basal cortisol levels and other excitatory NTs are significantly higher than yours. For these people they control whatever room they are in based on their internal mood. And there comes a threshold point even if they themselves are in a good mood the heaviness of their energy will still frighten those with crashed or weak nervous systems who will unconsciously avoid them.
Do you have more information on this? This is incredibly fascinating to me and I am always assessing it when I go somewhere.

So people we are drawn to basically have the greatest metabolic health and hormones? I know broda Barnes mentioned this in his book that people with the same thyroid ability are drawn to eachother

peatrespecter

Forum Supporter
The above is very true because its inherited trauma that warps their inner realms and then they perpetuate it by finding a similarly wrecked partner because it "feels right". End result? Messed up children who keep repeating the imprinted Pattern that began generations ago and no one questioned due to blind repetition and inherited ignorance.

Self work is huge and its a large reason why the world is so messed up as people manufacture proof as they lie to themselves, project, edit their perceptions and are eager to blame someone else for what they're feeling. Most of the happy happy joy joy fluffy stuff out there is worthless as the real work is ugly due to having to go to the depths of your being and reexamine long held perceptions and beliefs that cause limitation etc.. as well as various external types of resistance that have a interest in keeping you on your knees.

That and there what I call Dark Souls who are akin to an abyss that feeds like an energetic vampire on whoever it manages to draw in. I'll let you guess what type of roles and prominence they usually maneuver themselves into and, once again, why the world is how it is.

There's a war going on out there (and in here) that no man is safe from but few acknowledge their role and participation in its perpetuation as they are strangers to their Self. Just as intended.
Which is interesting cause it goes back to the nervous system. Those who are dysregulated will eventually seek out similar dysregulated nervous symptoms and subpar hormones. then they have children and the cycle continues 😵‍💫

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals