Videos, Articles, Graphs showing true harm of Covid shots to help friends and family members refuse the Covid shot

The whole reason they can claim that there are seven (or more) different "spike proteins" (and then patent them) is because they are all man made proteins in a lab. There is no proof that they come from the alleged "Novel Corona Virus," because there is no proof the "Novel Corona Virus" even exists in the first place.

The "spike protein" they work with would fall into the category of a "Pseudo Virus," because they make it synthetically, and then claim that it acts like something in nature. Some might just be models on a computer, without any physical counterpart in reality. Which is silly. They can only do in vitro or computer modeling experiments with it, and even a perfectly done in vitro or modeling experiment doesn't necessarily translate to what would happen in a living organism. The idea that the same lab made proteins or "Pseudo Viruses" would be made in a living being after being injected with one of these things is still speculative, and I have seen no one offer any proof that the "official mechanism of action" even works in ANY person, let alone on a mass scale.

True. I think all the talk of the "Spike Protein" is a bit of a red herring. It doesn't really matter if the shots generate it or not....... they still are filled with bizarre, known toxic ingredients, and are useless from any health perspective (only offering a 1.4% Absolute Risk Reduction from one specific type of "common cold," even if you believe the studies that justified release). The ingredients are listed all over the place-

• mRNA
  • Lipids (including ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate), 2 [(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide, 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3- phosphocholine, and cholesterol)
  • Potassium chloride
  • Monobasic potassium phosphate
  • Sodium chloride
  • Dibasic sodium phosphate dehydrate
  • Sucrose
Why is everyone focusing on the mythical "Spike Protein," and not, say, ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate)? My guess is that people don't even know how to say or spell the second one, where as "Spike Protein" is really easy and straightforward name.

Karen Kingston has stated she does not believe it is a virus, but a bioengineered weapon. Designed to destroy. Or at least damage someone’s immunity who has underlying issues.

But besides that, the vaccinated, freshly boosted, are shedding something. Or instead of using the word ”shedding”, they are transfering “something” to others. It’s been discussed in the Pfizer literature, when they were doing their test trials. What that “something” is, is the million dollar question.

When I was in close proximity to someone this summer, after not having experienced any Covid for two years, I came down with something which was very similiar to what the media was describing as “Omicrom”. Fortunately, I was able to get over it fairly quickly, because I had been taking various supplements, and taking care of my health at that time.

I’m convinced it is a bioweapon that produces adverse effects in the vaccinated as well as the unvaccinated, if, one happens to be in close proximity to them.

And I think the newly vaxxed or freshly boosted are the ones to be concerned about. Because, I’ve been around my parents who have been vaccinated and boosted now for two plus years, and I don’t experience any symptoms at the present, while around them.

David PS

COVID-Period Mass Vaccination Campaign and Public Health Disaster in the USA

J.R.K

David PS

Thanks for posting this, it would appear that the effects on those that took the shot are still in play. I wonder if this will be a permanent scenario.
We just have to wait and see. This graph from the video is the one that caught my eye. Germany is a distant second.
1670279700391.png

J.R.K

We just have to wait and see. This graph from the video is the one that caught my eye. Germany is a distant second.
View attachment 45425
I was noticing that everywhere else it is comparatively low, one has to consider that perhaps the United States was targeted as a possibility.
But nonetheless a good comparison of countries with low uptake of the shots showing flatline in excess mortality due to COVID-19.

OP
L

Lollipop2

View attachment 45425
That graph sure suggests the US was targeted. Wonder if one can conclude otherwise…maybe sheer quantity of doses - but then it is by percentage so that should eliminate quantity. Hmmmm….🤔

David PS

Thanks for posting this, it would appear that the effects on those that took the shot are still in play. I wonder if this will be a permanent scenario.
Your correct in that the effects on those who recieved the shot are still in play. I keep thinking about early versions on ferrets and all of the ferrets died. We have to wait and see how the increase in mortality plays out over the rest of the decade. In the intermin, I am using this as a basis for trying to get friends and family to stop playing Warp-Speed vaccine roulette.

Death is only one metric for evaluating the covid shots. A decrease in fertiliy is another. Girfaffe posted an interesting study that indicated the more Warp-Speed vaccines a person had the higher the incidence of needing medication.
There was a prospective study among health care workers in Germany. They looked for sick leave and pro re nata medication usage after the injections. Medication usage increased with every dose.

"After administration of the first COVID-19 vaccine dose, a total of 22·6% (385/1,704) HCWs reported intake of PRN medication, after the second dose 46·2% (784/1,698) and after the third dose 86·0% (1,165/1,355; Figure 4A)"

As a sidenote: 40 out of 1,831 participants were excluded due to study participation below 14 days interval after latest infection or injection.

Inability to work following COVID-19 vaccination among healthcare workers - an important aspect for future booster vaccinations

David PS

That graph sure suggests the US was targeted. Wonder if one can conclude otherwise…maybe sheer quantity of doses - but then it is by percentage so that should eliminate quantity. Hmmmm….🤔
All things being equal, the graph does suggest the US might have been targeted. However, there are some other things to consider. In the US, confirmed covid cases were often sent home (or worse, back to their nursing care facility) to keep the hospital staffs from being overwhelmed. Then, when their syptoms were overwheling, they were admitted and placed on ventilators. The ventilators were in such high demand that Trump used his presidental powers to increase ventilator production. At the time, placing the very sick on ventilators was the standard treatment in the medical community. Ivermectin was made very difficult to obtain and if my memory is correct, doctors could loose their license if they prescribed Ivermectin and pharmacists refused to fill scripts for Ivermectin. I am not certain how much of this nonsense occurred in other countries.

J.R.K

Ivermectin was made very difficult to obtain and if my memory is correct, doctors could loose their license if they prescribed Ivermectin and pharmacists refused to fill scripts for Ivermectin. I am not certain how much of this nonsense occurred in other countries.
I am pretty sure that this was the zero COVID policy followed within all the five eyes nations. I remember here in Canada Dr Daniel Nagase was removed from the hospital with his hospital privileges stripped after putting three of his patients on Ivermectin, Vitamin C D K the previous night, by morning they were able to get up and move around.
The new doctor immediately discontinued the protocol. It may be a ways away but there will be a day of reckoning for all this.

OP
L

Lollipop2

All things being equal, the graph does suggest the US might have been targeted. However, there are some other things to consider. In the US, confirmed covid cases were often sent home (or worse, back to their nursing care facility) to keep the hospital staffs from being overwhelmed. Then, when their syptoms were overwheling, they were admitted and placed on ventilators. The ventilators were in such high demand that Trump used his presidental powers to increase ventilator production. At the time, placing the very sick on ventilators was the standard treatment in the medical community. Ivermectin was made very difficult to obtain and if my memory is correct, doctors could loose their license if they prescribed Ivermectin and pharmacists refused to fill scripts for Ivermectin. I am not certain how much of this nonsense occurred in other countries.
Hey makes sense @David PS! Thank you for taking the time ❤️

J.R.K

The newest Reiner Fuellmich interviews detail the neurological changes that cause lobotomy like results in some people. It includes Sucharit Bhakdi, Naomi Wolf, and Peter Breggin. It could explain some things observed in the population that has been treated.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals