Vaccine Patent waiver

J.R.K

In the same boat with you. Just became a grandpa and I can only pass along information about the heinous nature of this holocaust injection to my daughters.
Congrats on becoming a Grandpa @Rick K that is fantastic news in times like these!!!

Rick K

That being said there are members of the Canadian medical establishment that do my heart proud and despite knowing the peril and risks to their own careers are able to muster the courage to speak out and blow the whistle on the side effects of these treatments. My admiration and respect goes out to Dr Hoffe of Linton B.C. As well as all the thousands of Doctors that choose to speak out and push to halt this clinical trial madness.
:canada3 :cheers

Rick K

tankasnowgod

It could be viewed as a reduction in surplus inventory that will soon be unwanted.
You wouldn't have to waive a patent to get rid of surplus inventory. That doesn't make sense. If anything, it would cause MORE inventory, seeing as more companies could make the product.
I can see the positive sign you are getting from this, but you cannot help but feel some level of empathy for those that will eventually receive this product and the payload of side effects that they have no idea of what they might be, the degree of intensity or how this could be the gift that keeps on giving for the rest of their lives. It is like a box of Cracker Jacks with an unlimited amount of prizes in the bottom, unfortunately the tattoos may not be of the temporary variety and there are no real artists that can make it look better or plastic surgeons that can remove them.
True, but this has nothing to do with them waiving the patents. Most of the damage has already been done.

J.R.K

You wouldn't have to waive a patent to get rid of surplus inventory. That doesn't make sense. If anything, it would cause MORE inventory, seeing as more companies could make the product.

True, but this has nothing to do with them waiving the patents. Most of the damage has already been done.
I hope that you are right that most of the damage has been done but, I fear the worst of this is yet to come, in the unknown medium and long term side effects.

Rick K

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals