unexpected but positive

OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Aw thanks sweetpeat! I think occasionally I do feel a bit awkward BP but it's worth it. :D

I guess I can understand awkward if you aren't "used" to being buxom. I'll just share my experience here since we're on the topic of boobage and I don't recall if I have shared it before:

I have always been "top heavy", C cup in junior high, D cup in high school and DD by college, so naturally I got accustomed to the attention/flack that goes along with that.

Imagine my horror when after eating a high fat low carb diet for 3 years my lovely curves disappeared, I was thrilled with my weight loss, but shocked at the empty flaps of skin on my chest. I'm not exaggerating, they were like empty bags or tube socks. When I gained all the weight during my first six months of Peating they filled back in, but I was fat again.

However, since losing the weight eating Peat foods and keeping nutrition up, the curves STAYED! I had to buy smaller bras than I'd ever worn before when low-carbing and now I'm back to my normal D/DD (depending on the manufacturer)....breathing a huge sigh of relief. Peat knows EXACTLY what makes for curvy women. :cool:

OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Cool BP! It must be the hormone balancing. I just look at my new bras and think 'no way' but put them on and they fit perfectly. It was funny because I had to go to a specialty store to buy them and I'm sure the lady who helped me thought I was a little nuts! I was having a semi meltdown from wearing uncomfortable bras and then couldn't find any to fit! By the time I finally figured out were to go I was truly desperate. I thought I needed a larger band size but apparently if the cup is too small the band will dig into the skin. I'm so grateful for people who know these things. Certainly I will get used to them in time but it is kinda weird to notice people staring at my chest when that's never happened before. I keep thinking I must have food on my shirt! :shock: Thanks for sharing your boob story BP!

Blossom said:
It was funny because I had to go to a specialty store to buy them and I'm sure the lady who helped me thought I was a little nuts! I was having a semi meltdown from wearing uncomfortable bras and then couldn't find any to fit! By the time I finally figured out were to go I was truly desperate.

Exactly this...I have had to get "fitted" for years. There are no "off the rack" bras that work really well. I need wide bands and side support etc. Those girls who work at Soma are indispensable...taint cheap, but so worth it!!!

Okay, enough booby clutter on your thread...just wanted to mention that my chest repletion was indeed unexpected and positive.

moss

thebigpeatowski said:
Blossom said:
It was funny because I had to go to a specialty store to buy them and I'm sure the lady who helped me thought I was a little nuts! I was having a semi meltdown from wearing uncomfortable bras and then couldn't find any to fit! By the time I finally figured out were to go I was truly desperate.

Exactly this...I have had to get "fitted" for years. There are no "off the rack" bras that work really well. I need wide bands and side support etc. Those girls who work at Soma are indispensable...taint cheap, but so worth it!!!

Okay, enough booby clutter on your thread...just wanted to mention that my chest repletion was indeed unexpected and positive.

Hi Blossom not wanting to clutter your thread either, thank you and BP for relaying your 'buxom' shares. Very amusing and makes me feel normal. Being pretty flat chested most of my life at 52 having to upsize has been a huge learning curve!
Whilst not in your league, I do feel like a grown up now. Every now and then I look down half expecting them to drop off.
Blossom it is amazing how far you have come - well done!!

narouz

thebigpeatowski said:
Blossom said:
Ironically I had to buy new bras again yesterday so I guess that's 5 cup sizes. I sort of hope this unexpected change stops soon. I'm not complaining but I've always been small chested so this is very different for me. :P

Pics or it didn't happen.... I know the guys are thinking this, unfortunately I'm the only one crude enough to say it. :lol:

I'm trying my very best not to degenerate into a vulgar teenager, I really am....sigh....today has not gone well. Tomorrow doesn't look good either :D

Never crossed my mind.
What is a "breast" anyway?

narouz

Here's what I was wondering about:

When teens start taking birth control pills,
doesn't that make their breasts get bigger?
Because of the estrogen?

I wouldn't have thought a Peat diet would've increased Blossom's estrogen.
But...maybe so...?
Or maybe breast growth is more complex than just estrogen...?

tara

I can now buy bras that fit, for the first time in my life (except for pregnancy)! They don't sell 16AA round here. It is weird having a bust and cleavage. :lol: It has come along with general overall weight and fat gain.

OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Wow moss you too! I'm glad to hear that it has happened to more people than just me and BP! Most people would think that is impossible in middle age. I hardly use any Progest-e right now so I can only assume that my own hormones are finally doing what they should. That and great nutrition of course.
The last time I upgraded my bra I went to a popular lingerie store but the straps were so thin. This time I got the type you describe BP and I think the lady couldn't believe I had been an A or B cup most of my life.
I've had fibrocystic breast too since the age of thirteen and that completely went away after making Peat style changes.

Blossom said:
I've had fibrocystic breast too since the age of thirteen and that completely went away after making Peat style changes.

OMG, me too...the worst case EVER since I was exactly thirteen. They felt like bags of marbles and hurt so bad especially walking down a stair case. I had to give up track because of my boobs were in the way and hurt too much to compete. :shock: That was one of my very first changes when Peating, no more aching breasts. :woo

sweetpeat

tara said:
It has come along with general overall weight and fat gain.

^This. I had thought my breasts were sagged and worn out from breast-feeding. Lo, and behold, it was just malnutrition.

OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter
narouz said:

Because of the estrogen?

But...maybe so...?
Estrogen never made my breasts bigger. Neither birth control or HRT. I do think when my estrogen progesterone ratio favored estrogen which was most of my life it caused the fibrocystic problems. I believe Salt Girl even mentioned estrogen causing a tubular shape to her breasts rather than a more rounded shape in an old thread.

OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter
sweetpeat said:
tara said:
It has come along with general overall weight and fat gain.

^This. I had thought my breasts were sagged and worn out from breast-feeding. Lo, and behold, it was just malnutrition.
Yay for good nutrition sweetpeat!

OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter
In all seriousness though I honestly don't care about breasts or at least they don't define me. I'm so grateful to just feel better. I remember gaining 30 + pounds back in 1999 when I was very ill and could barely walk. My breasts never got bigger at that time although I did have to buy larger clothes. In hindsight I wonder if all the medications I took disrupted my hormones which were already messed up. The only thing they represent for me is that they are one of many signs that my health/hormones/metabolism is finally becoming what it should have been all along.

narouz

Blossom said:
narouz said:

Because of the estrogen?

But...maybe so...?
Estrogen never made my breasts bigger. Neither birth control or HRT. I do think when my estrogen progesterone ratio favored estrogen which was most of my life it caused the fibrocystic problems. I believe Salt Girl even mentioned estrogen causing a tubular shape to her breasts rather than a more rounded shape in an old thread.

I guess I also put that bit (about teens and the pill)
together with the general notion out there
attributing increasingly early puberty and sexual development--
like 8-10yrs old--
to all the estrogenic stuff polluting the planet....

I'm just a guy.
I don't know nothin' 'bout breasts... :oops:

narouz

narouz said:
Blossom said:
narouz said:

Because of the estrogen?

But...maybe so...?

I guess I also put that bit (about teens and the pill)
together with the general notion out there
attributing increasingly early puberty and sexual development--
like 8-10yrs old--
to all the estrogenic stuff polluting the planet....

I'm just a guy.
I don't know nothin' 'bout breasts... :oops:

(on the pill and breast growth...
I guess breast enlargement there
could be a result of edema/water retention....)

tara

narouz said:
Because of the estrogen?

But...maybe so...?
Might be even simpler - teenage young women's breasts should be growing anyway (along with the rest of them).

Xisca

Very nice to read you, Blossom!
I will tell about "blossoming" breasts or not later in the process, as I am also a AA cup...
For me, a bra is a protector against injury or pain in body's movements!
I am not much older than you, and hope for so much improvement as well!
Thanks

OP
Blossom

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Thank you Xisca. It has been nice to shift from a rapidly declining state to one of improvement. I hope you experience that as well.

sunmountain

It's very annoying that all the blouses nowadays have cleavage slits to waistline or nearabouts. I keep having to sew these up for work due to my cleavage that has gotten higher and then I can't get my head into the blouse and...sigh! You get the picture. I would have been fine with the smaller but right size boobs I started out with...is AA bigger than C cup?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals