ugh- the vitamin E in progest-e is bothering me

Bluebell

I just started progest-e, and though early days, it's going really well.

Probem is my gut does not like the viscosity of the vitamin E, I'm getting tummy pains. I've had this before with vitamin E.

I take 15-20 drops a day and might increase, so I don't really want to spread it on my skin because of the mess. Also I'd be concerned about it building up in fat tissue.

I want to tough it out with the tummy pains, as it's only 10 days a month I'll take it.

Does anyone have any ideas of things I could do to get over the gut issues with E? Maybe charcoal?

tara

I had trouble once when I swallowed some on an empty stomach.
SInce then, I still sometimes accidentally get some irritating the throat, but can mostly avoid it. I make sure I have something else in stomach so it's not going into an empty stomach if I accidentally swallow some, and then I spread it round in my mouth - round gums etc, and try to avoid swallowing for a while till it's absorbed.

OP
Bluebell

Bluebell

thanks tara! unfort. I am taking it with food, after meals or snacks, and also putting it on my gums & not swallowing but it does trickle down eventually. I get throat irritation but don't mind that as much as the tummy pains.

tara

Others have suggested, but I haven't tried, mixing it with more oil - eg a little coconut or olive oil.

OP
Bluebell

Bluebell

sounds like a good tip, I might try that, thanks Tara

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals