Tooth Decay Help

Ben.

I know you are iffy about calcium therapy institute and I have my opinions too but it seems for gumline issues and pocketa it's the most effective, next to eliminating the tartar and brushing techniques that cause recession

So i have my cleanings (which are unfortunately multiple visits apparantly) for the "deepcleaning" in the upcoming weeks. I already regret putting myself back into allopathic hands to be honest but it is what it is.

I also got calcium hydroxide last week and have been pondering hard about how to use it correctly.
In my research i came across Osteora. It supposedly was a paste ready for use in 2011 but it seems to not be produced/sold anymore and i can't find the ingridients. Even came across a study claiming that calciumhydroxide had similar promoting benefits as peptidematrixes had.
Incase someone is interested for a short overview read: Bone & Periodontal Regeneration using Calcium Hydroxide

I also came across the patent you mentioned/linked: US4375968A - Therapeutic calcium hydroxide dental preparation and method - Google Patents

The calcium hydroxide contains the prehydroxyl ions which create an alkaline environment that promotes healing of bacterial infections and desensitizing of tooth structure. The zinc oxide is a filler which moderates the reaction and makes the combina tion into a paste. The range of formulation in composition "A' is between fifty to fifty-four percent calcium hydroxide; thirty to thirty-seven percent ethyltoluene sulfonamide; nine to ten percent zinc oxide and 0.3 percent zinc stearate. As previously mentioned, the carrier medium in the composition is the crucial material. It carries the calcium hydroxide in a medium which can be brought to the infectious tissue and allowed to react with the second composition to give off a stoichiometric excess of hydroxyl ions.

Now i am still not sure how to make my own paste or how to apply the hydroxide safely ...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals