Thousands of Israelis test positive for coronavirus AFTER getting vaccinated

GelatinGoblin

I just think it's funny given all the other garbage set up a century ago such a blatant slur's origins used in propaganda produced by merchants is so blatant, it's just really dumb. Never mind the amount of merchants connected to red revolutions. I'll always hear about them being the servants of the ruling elite though.
This part I get. What does the merry-go-round bank thing mean?
I get the rest of the post though.

And is Nazi really used by Jews this much nowadays? Israel supports literal Neo-Nazis in Ukraine

Giraffe

Excess mortality of two countries with a high vaccination coverage (source euromomo). The huge peak in England in 2020 might be explained by a WHO study that did not went so well.

Attachments

• Israel.GIF
    Israel.GIF
    29.4 KB · Views: 65
  • England.GIF
    England.GIF
    21 KB · Views: 61

Drareg

This an interview from Alison Mcdowel from wrenching in the gears, she interviews an Israeli, it gets a bit emotional toward the end but the rest is good, they are right about using intuition.
Sometimes people just go along with the authoritarians even though they know it’s wrong intuitively, it’s like a shock effect, saving face like behavior.

Drareg

Excess mortality of two countries with a high vaccination coverage (source euromomo).

That’s not good.
Its easy to make cases seem lower by adjusting the PCR cycles to 35, we need to know what cycle they are using. The WHO recommended everyone lower the cycle to 35 just before vaccine rollout.

Drareg

This is absolutely heartbreaking such a brave lady.
Please share it quickly before it's removed from YouTube

It looked like the folks wearing the tracking bracelets thought it was cool, anything to get social credit on social media, it shows the cult like addiction to fame and popularity.
Human tragedy, infantilism.

Missenger

It looked like the folks wearing the tracking bracelets thought it was cool, anything to get social credit on social media, it shows the cult like addiction to fame and popularity.
Human tragedy, infantilism.
Looks like they're being paid to look retarded since they're stock photos that someone took and got them to display said product.

dhtsupreme

This is absolutely heartbreaking such a brave lady.
Please share it quickly before it's removed from YouTube

Not heartbreaking. She has some nerve using terms like second-class citizenry and apartheid

The Palestinians next door have no pools to lose, treated as less than second class citizens by people like her, and have to carry green cards all before the pandemic

She's okay with dishing oppression that resembles nazi germany until a little lands on her side of the fence. I don't buy the severity of her message

Regina

This an interview from Alison Mcdowel from wrenching in the gears, she interviews an Israeli, it gets a bit emotional toward the end but the rest is good, they are right about using intuition.
Sometimes people just go along with the authoritarians even though they know it’s wrong intuitively, it’s like a shock effect, saving face like behavior.

Great interview!
Shai has done a couple of great interviews with Dean Henderson. So he's a familiar face.
I hope he has back up from his vast great work.

Giraffe

Excess mortality of two countries with a high vaccination coverage (source euromomo). The huge peak in England in 2020 might be explained by a WHO study that did not went so well.
I didn't look at the younger age groups when I first posted the euromomo graphs. Now I am shocked to see that so many young people died. Nursing home workers were among the first to get vaccinated.

1616358017092.png

Collden

Last week Israel had higher excess mortality than almost any european country, even though Europe is supposedly now in the grips of the "third wave". Some people are blaming this on youngsters partying too much after country opening up and getting themselves killed, lol.

Regina

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals