Thiamine Type?

Cloudhands

I had bought some thiamin hcl last fall and when i used it, it made me feel very happy and emotionally present. Since then it seems like it started smelling weird and it no longer has the same effect. Im not sure if it oxidized or what, but i bought it from pure bulk and ive read on the forum that it may have fillers in it. Anyways i was wondering if anyone had some insight as to what form of thiamine would be best to achieve the feeling i got before, and i i wi continue to look at threads myself. Thank u!

OP
Cloudhands

Cloudhands

The Thiamine Hcl seems to oxidize and take up water very fast. By in smallest bag available.
You can also try mixing with vodka for storage - shake before use if it settles.
Benfotiamine (fat soluble) keeps very well, but does not easily cross blood brain barrier, so is better for diabetes/AGE.
I take a little of each when I do take supplements.
Im gonna give sulbutiamine a shot seeing as its fat soluble and passes the bbb

Grapelander

tankasnowgod

I had bought some thiamin hcl last fall and when i used it, it made me feel very happy and emotionally present. Since then it seems like it started smelling weird....

Started smelling weird? I like thiamine hcl, but it always smells weird.

Korven

Eøliot Overton just lunched TTFD without nasty fillers

Just bought this as well, will report results here when I get to try it. Looks like a great clean supplement and you can easily adjust dosage as well.

Decided to bring in the heavy guns for fixing CFS like symptoms/exercise intolerance which I think has to do with high lactate. Also want to improve digestion because I don't think I'm actually absorbing anything I eat

magnesiumania

Just bought this as well, will report results here when I get to try it. Looks like a great clean supplement and you can easily adjust dosage as well.

Decided to bring in the heavy guns for fixing CFS like symptoms/exercise intolerance which I think has to do with high lactate. Also want to improve digestion because I don't think I'm actually absorbing anything I eat
Eating feel different with thiamine. Also it make hydrochloric acid. Now i can also tolerate magnesium again. For a year!! it made me wired. Now magnesium only energize. Thiamine has been the ultimate nutrient for me with my excitatory dominance.

Korven

Eating feel different with thiamine. Also it make hydrochloric acid. Now i can also tolerate magnesium again. For a year!! it made me wired. Now magnesium only energize. Thiamine has been the ultimate nutrient for me with my excitatory dominance.

Awesome to hear:)

Elliot just did a video on magnesium/thiamine co-dependency on his YouTube channel! He is crazy knowledgeable for being so young

magnesiumania

Yeah i love his perspective. I used to do shitloads of magnesium, like 1000mg aday simply because it boosted me up every single capsules (mg malate was my fave) but at one point it stopped working, (probably cause an experiment with supplemental glutamine ****88 up my NMDA) and since the magnesium made me anxious and not well. Until now...

I've also ordered it two month ago, but the local delivery services failed to deliver it, so still waiting for it. Had limited success with thiamine hcl an the mononitrate forms, so feel hopeful about ttfd. Gonna. chime in after I tried it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals