The Unvaccinated Will Be Blamed.

David PS

Osukhan

not surprising, as people took notice of the covid vaccine they started looking into other vaccines as well.... We have pretty much decided not give any more vaccines to our kids...

Old Irenaeus

At this point, any astonishment I've had has faded and been replaced with the sobering realization of what we're really into. Reasonable, fair, and intellectually honest societies don't behave like this.
I have several nurse friends, but the one who is the most experienced, with 25 years in critical care has seen a lot. He got the first vaccine just to travel, and regrets it and says he will never get another one. He is reading this book now and says it is so scary and sad what has been done to humans. On a side note, he said the only ones he saw dying were people with pre-existing conditions.

Attachments

• 0CC03029-0B07-4760-BCB9-E05B5CDDABE7.jpeg
    0CC03029-0B07-4760-BCB9-E05B5CDDABE7.jpeg
    367.9 KB · Views: 8

Osukhan

I have several nurse friends, but the one who is the most experienced, with 25 years in critical care has seen a lot. He got the first vaccine just to travel, and regrets it and says he will never get another one. He is reading this book now and says it is so scary and sad what has been done to humans. On a side note, he said the only ones he saw dying were people with pre-existing conditions.
alex berenson has been a great source of information, his substack and telegram channel are a must read

alex berenson has been a great source of information, his substack and telegram channel are a must read
This friend of mine is very well read in politics, obviously medicine, and is big into history, so anything he recommends is a must read.

Mossy

That is an all too common story: all that your friend has stated has been echoed across social media.

I'll have to look into the book.

That is an all too common story: all that your friend has stated has been echoed across social media.

I'll have to look into the book.
Let me know what you think about it. I know enough about what is going on behind the scenes in the world right now, but he says it is a difficult to read, because it is so upsetting and scary, and he sees a lot of bad things. I don’t think I can take anymore reality.

joaquin

The loss of freedoms and rights began long before Covid. Until it is recognized that the starting point of the downfall did not begin in 2020, no progress will be made in getting out from under this.

The loss of freedoms and rights began long before Covid. Until it is recognized that the starting point of the downfall did not begin in 2020, no progress will be made in getting out from under this.
You are so right about that. “Programming“, has been going on since the invention of the tv.

OP
P

Peatness

I can't believe the parasites are still at it - this is an article in the times on the 3rd October 2022

Birdie

I can't believe the parasites are still at it - this is an article in the times on the 3rd October 2022

Every time I see one of these I have the same reaction you do.

Mossy

Truth and good will is not their goal. Relentless, zealous adherence to the false narratives is. There is truth to the saying of repeating a lie long enough.

OP
P

Peatness

Mossy

If they are willing to do this under the guise of "health and safety", what will they not do?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals