OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
would you reccomend taking creatine even if you aren't currently working out?
For sure. Creatine doesn't just help muscle growth, but if fantastic for mental function. Your brain needs creatine just as much as the muscles.

IVILA

For sure. Creatine doesn't just help muscle growth, but if fantastic for mental function. Your brain needs creatine just as much as the muscles.
So you're saying that even though you do not work out presently, creatine will magically help your muscles to grow? I've always thought that you should workout in the gym while using creatine to see the results...

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
So you're saying that even though you do not work out presently, creatine will magically help your muscles to grow? I've always thought that you should workout in the gym while using creatine to see the results...
That's not what I said. Creatine helps with energy production in the muscle, brain and other organs. So taking creatine can help to improve their function. You still have to lift weights to build muscle.

J

jb116

Hans, just to bring in another view to (especially) understand piracetam, I found this individual J. Roseland.

Piracetam on its own first at the recommended dose of 3-4 grams daily.
Then add a Choline source, at a 1:4 ratio (c:p)
Then add ALCAR starting at 500mg daily and increase dose by 100 milligrams daily (up to 1 gram daily)
Being mindful of sufficient potassium (due to aldosterone link).

What do you think of this?
Obviously choline and alcar are not the peatiest things, however we are talking here in terms of balancing them, and not totally depleting them which apparently piracetam can do/won't function as well without sufficient amounts.

T

TheBeard

I've been looking far and wide and experimenting all over the place with different compounds to get see what gives me the best effects. On my quest of understanding energy metabolism and neurotransmitters, it became obvious that the two are interlinked. So I designed a stack around that.
Have a look:
The dopamine dream team stack: Try this for laser-sharp focus and euphoria » MENELITE

The stack is:
  • Piracetam
  • Pyruvate
  • Creatine
  • PRL-8-53

As a few of you might know, I tend to be insensitive to most supplements, but this is the stack that gives me the same beneficial effect constantly.

I love how creatine makes me feel mentally and how it fills out my muscle even after day one, but my eyes get incredibly dry on it.
Like it sucks the water from vital places and shuttles it to my muscles.
If it weren't for this I would use it year round.
But especially in the winter, it makes my eyes red from dryness.

I drink a lot of juice during the day and eat lots of fatty meat and butter.

T

TheBeard

You subscribed less than a week ago and you are trolling Hans.
You perfectly understood that's not what he meant, it was crystal clear.
Have some respect for the man, check out all the articles he wrote, and do more reading on here before coming on your high horses.

Quite good I must say. Not feeling stimulated at all. Feeling pretty tired when it's time to go to bed so that's good. But on the other hand, I can drink coffee before bed and it doesn't bother my sleep.
Creatine makes me sleep quite good.

IVILA

You subscribed less than a week ago and you are trolling Hans.
You perfectly understood that's not what he meant, it was crystal clear.
Have some respect for the man, check out all the articles he wrote, and do more reading on here before coming on your high horses.
I'm not trolling anyone man. You're right about reading more and being logical though.

shine

DDTis-Good-for-mecrop1web.jpg

salotz

I was excited about this. I don't really go for nootropics but I've off handedly recommended piracetam for friends with ADHD so this gave me the motivation to try it myself.
I was able to order some from science.bio in powder paying with bitcoin (it is legal but payment processors consider it "high risk" and so its just hard to pay with a credit card over internet). Apparently there was a big regulatory change in China last year which is making them all difficult to get and most of the other stores didn't have it. I am in US and I wasn't able to order from Hans' store (no discount code for me :().

I'll be leaving out the PRL just because this is already my first foray into nootropics and the other three seems like a lot already.

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
Notification: I've named this stack the DDT stack (dopamine dream team stack). So if you're going to share this stack or talk about it, it would be great if everyone could refer to it as the DDT stack (online or to your friends) to get out there.

For those of you who are going to try this stack, first of all, thank you; knowledge is useless without implementation, so the more people that can try it out the better.
Secondly, I'd like to ask that if you use it and experience good effects from it, to share the DDT stack with your friends as well. I usually tell my friends what I'm taking and then I give them a serving or three of mine so that they can try it for themselves. This then also gives you the opportunity to talk to them about the stack as I can guarantee you that they probably haven't heard of it from this perspective before. If they then want to learn more about it, please share the link to the article for more information.

That's badass man, nice one ;)

Should patent it hehe

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Hans, just to bring in another view to (especially) understand piracetam, I found this individual J. Roseland.

Piracetam on its own first at the recommended dose of 3-4 grams daily.
Then add a Choline source, at a 1:4 ratio (c:p)
Then add ALCAR starting at 500mg daily and increase dose by 100 milligrams daily (up to 1 gram daily)
Being mindful of sufficient potassium (due to aldosterone link).

What do you think of this?
Obviously choline and alcar are not the peatiest things, however we are talking here in terms of balancing them, and not totally depleting them which apparently piracetam can do/won't function as well without sufficient amounts.
I haven't seen evidence that you have to combine piracetam with choline or that the choline makes the piracetam work better. But based on anecdotal reports, it might. However, I've seen many reports of people who use piracetam on its own and do just fine.
You can always throw in some B1, which can help to increase acetylcholine instead of supplementing with choline directly, or at least eat a few eggs instead.
I'm no fan of ALCAR, due to the carnitine being anti-thyroid.
Potassium intake is important for sure.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
I love how creatine makes me feel mentally and how it fills out my muscle even after day one, but my eyes get incredibly dry on it.
Like it sucks the water from vital places and shuttles it to my muscles.
If it weren't for this I would use it year round.
But especially in the winter, it makes my eyes red from dryness.

I drink a lot of juice during the day and eat lots of fatty meat and butter.
That's interesting. Dry eyes can actually be due to low DHT or vitamin A, but I don't think you're low in either. Perhaps the creatine increases your vit A requirements?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
I was excited about this. I don't really go for nootropics but I've off handedly recommended piracetam for friends with ADHD so this gave me the motivation to try it myself.
I was able to order some from science.bio in powder paying with bitcoin (it is legal but payment processors consider it "high risk" and so its just hard to pay with a credit card over internet). Apparently there was a big regulatory change in China last year which is making them all difficult to get and most of the other stores didn't have it. I am in US and I wasn't able to order from Hans' store (no discount code for me :().

I'll be leaving out the PRL just because this is already my first foray into nootropics and the other three seems like a lot already.
Sweet man, keep us posted when you try it.

J

jb116

I haven't seen evidence that you have to combine piracetam with choline or that the choline makes the piracetam work better. But based on anecdotal reports, it might. However, I've seen many reports of people who use piracetam on its own and do just fine.
You can always throw in some B1, which can help to increase acetylcholine instead of supplementing with choline directly, or at least eat a few eggs instead.
I'm no fan of ALCAR, due to the carnitine being anti-thyroid.
Potassium intake is important for sure.
Right on, thanks. That's what I'm leaning towards. :thumbsup:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom