Testosterone Without Ester Great Results

5a-DHP

So what's the current thinking on dosage/duration and non-suppression vs. temporary suppression vs. permanent suppression?

My LH usually sits around 3-4.5.
A single dose of 5-10mg of testosterone base will drop it to ~0.5.
1-2mg will drop it to 1-2.

Haven't ever taken test base indefinitely to know whether it'd take LH/FSH to <0.1, but trt test cyp injections always did, so I assume it'd be no different. My natural testosterone production is pretty solid these days so I'll only take it if stress levels - especially gym related - are particularly high.

Tbh, I really don't like test as a hormone to supplement - it just aromatizes way too much and gives me moon face, water retention, and most other symptoms you'd associate with a higher estrogenic load.
DHT would probably be a better hormone to use if you're planning on taking low, sporadic doses.

rzero

Haven't ever taken test base indefinitely to know whether it'd take LH/FSH to <0.1, but trt test cyp injections always did, so I assume it'd be no different. My natural testosterone production is pretty solid these days so I'll only take it if stress levels - especially gym related - are particularly high.

Tbh, I really don't like test as a hormone to supplement - it just aromatizes way too much and gives me moon face, water retention, and most other symptoms you'd associate with a higher estrogenic load.
DHT would probably be a better hormone to use if you're planning on taking low, sporadic doses.
Thank you.

T

TheBeard

Thanks for the report!

I personally didn't have much luck with DHTs, they make me way too dry overall, cranky, moody, and feeling low e2.

I definitely need e2 in my system to feel good, and aromatizable steroids bring that.

johnwester130

interesting! Do you think 500mg of DHT powder would dissolve in a bottle of tocovit? Would it require heating a little bit and hours worth of stirring? Very interested in trying this, thanks.

Keto DHT was sold in pure alcohol, so alcohol could work too

if it doesn't work, you only lose about 500mg of the product, it''s usually sold in 10 gram bags.

what calculation do you use? a 30ml is 1400 drops?
so 15ml is 700 drops, 350mg in the bottle for 500mcg a drop

johnwester130

Currently there is a big trend in the TRT community to use Testosterone cream without Ester (scrotal application).

People who never could make TRT with injections work suddenly experiencing great results.

Some think it's because of higher DHT levels people experience while using creams, though giving additional DHT (masteron, proviron) while taking injections doesn't lead to the same results.

It got me thinking, that the actual problem with injectable Testosterone / TRT could be the ester. I get competly different results on TRT based on which Ester I use.

I know in theory the ester should do nothing else but extend the release of the hormone, but in real life this doesn't seem to hold any truth.

I get the best results with Propionate. From there on it only gets worse the longer the half-life is, even with the same daily injection schedule.

So I started taking Testosterone Base ( T without ester in Oil) subcutaneous. I haven't felt this upbeat and full of energy for a long time. Sex drive is insane.

Still early and playing around with the injection frequency. My thought is, that subq absorption is slower than IM and the half life can be stretched a bit (Test Base half life is around 2-3 hours). Daily / twice daily subq or even oral application could be enough to get through the day.

how is this done?

30ml mct oil
30ml vitamin E (healthnatura brand or tocovit)

2 or 3 grams of testosterone base in bottle

does that sound right?

as a comparison, 5.5 grams of powder is put into this 60ml bottle and fuly dissolved
as

T

TheBeard

how is this done?

30ml mct oil
30ml vitamin E (healthnatura brand or tocovit)

2 or 3 grams of testosterone base in bottle

does that sound right?

as a comparison, 5.5 grams of powder is put into this 60ml bottle and fuly dissolved
as

Testosterone and DMSO, that's it.

Momado965

Plenty of substances are more effectively processed by the liver over time and then you reach a place where the rate has found homeostasis. You could make up for the initial spike by tapering up to your desired constant dose over 4 weeks. Not having to rub creams or take injections would be a plus.
so how oral t base are you taking?

Sexypizza

Hey guys,

Ive been thinking of supplementing low dose testosterone for PFS, I have a feeling it might be the cure for me. Any advice on how to go about it?

I was thinking of going to a compound pharmacy and have them make testosterone injections (maybe Propianate or Enanthate) without the peanut oil and take it in low doses like 40 to 50mgs.

T

TheBeard

Hey guys,

Ive been thinking of supplementing low dose testosterone for PFS, I have a feeling it might be the cure for me. Any advice on how to go about it?

I was thinking of going to a compound pharmacy and have them make testosterone injections (maybe Propianate or Enanthate) without the peanut oil and take it in low doses like 40 to 50mgs.

Have you tried antibiotics first?

Sexypizza

Have you tried antibiotics first?
Yeah,

Ive tried tetracycline and penicillin. They both help. Tetracycline has helped me with a lot of stuff, it also increases my libido mildly. Unfortunately I ran out recently and need to get more. My plan is to keep cycling tetracycline and also take testosterone.

theantagonist

I have found a supplier.

Prices are surprisingly acceptable

10G ..... Testosterone base (Micro Powder) ... 15 USD
100G ... Testosterone base (Micro Powder) ... 80 USD
200G ... Testosterone base (Micro Powder) ... 150 USD
500G ... Testosterone base (Micro Powder) ... 300 USD
1KG ..... Testosterone base (Micro Powder) ... 500 USD

Freight:45 USD

if i only 2-3mg a day, for low dosing, it lasts the whole year.

let's say you dissolve 500mg in a bottle of haiduts vitamin E to make it?
Could you please share your source? Thanks

johnwester130

I have developed a new formula that works for most substances, even pregnenolone

20ml fractionated coconut oil
10ml ethyl alcohol

This will usually dissolve about 800-1500mg of any product. Put the T base in and you have a product.

It would be fascinating if someone did

1 gram T base, 1 gram DHT powder.
Maybe you would need

15ml ethyl alcohol
15ml vitamin E/fractionated coconut oil
to dissolve it due to the extra powder.

golder

I have developed a new formula that works for most substances, even pregnenolone

10ml ethyl alcohol

This will usually dissolve about 800-1500mg of any product. Put the T base in and you have a product.

Maybe you would need

15ml ethyl alcohol
Amazing. Do you roughly know how many ml and drops are in the standard large sized idealabs bottle (mitolipin/defibron) a show many mg of Tbase/DHT would be in 1 drop if we dissolve a gram of each? Thanks.

Nebula

10ml ethyl alcohol

Maybe you would need

15ml ethyl alcohol
Have you tried DMSO/Ethanol formulations? Any reason why you would prefer the fractionated coconut oil to DMSO?

johnwester130

Have you tried DMSO/Ethanol formulations? Any reason why you would prefer the fractionated coconut oil to DMSO?

dmso is dangerous in my opinion.
it makes the concentration too high. it's use is too controversial. it causes all sorts of problems with dosage. you actually want low absorption due to safety reasons

johnwester130

Amazing. Do you roughly know how many ml and drops are in the standard large sized idealabs bottle (mitolipin/defibron) a show many mg of Tbase/DHT would be in 1 drop if we dissolve a gram of each? Thanks.

30 drops = 1ml
so 30ml, x 30, = 900 drops

900mg of Testosterone base in 30ml. approximately. not exact.

1 drop = 1mg of Testosterone base

mitolipin 60ml 1800 drops approximately
defibron 60ml 1800 drops

so 1.8 grams of Testosterone base = 1mg per drop

Mr.Cacciatore

Does testosterone have any sort of beautifying effects or use in skin care creams and healing?
Yes, Haidut poster some studies showing Testosterone was the strongest topical steroid for skin rejuvenation. I use testosterone cream alongside with progesteron on my skin face.
Why do you say this? I use the same testosterone cream i think you also used in the past (from greece) on my face. I used to have a really dry skin for over a year, and that was super annoying because dey skin age faster, and i use to have a very greasy and elastic skin in the past thanks to injectable testosterone (tjat i still use). Since i addes topical testosterone cream for the face my sking is beconing greasy, thick and elastic again.
I don't know why my skin became suddenly dry after years if sterkid use, maybe some desensitation to andrigen caused by low metabolism. T3 prolong and strenghten the effect of androgens in the body, so from the next week i am going to experiment with t3 and t4.

johnwester130

Yes, Haidut poster some studies showing Testosterone was the strongest topical steroid for skin rejuvenation. I use testosterone cream alongside with progesteron on my skin face.

Why do you say this? I use the same testosterone cream i think you also used in the past (from greece) on my face. I used to have a really dry skin for over a year, and that was super annoying because dey skin age faster, and i use to have a very greasy and elastic skin in the past thanks to injectable testosterone (tjat i still use). Since i addes topical testosterone cream for the face my sking is beconing greasy, thick and elastic again.
I don't know why my skin became suddenly dry after years if sterkid use, maybe some desensitation to andrigen caused by low metabolism. T3 prolong and strenghten the effect of androgens in the body, so from the next week i am going to experiment with t3 and t4.

very interesting

men who inject testosterone generally look healthier with an attractive glow

Do you think testosterone base dissolved in alcohol/oil would work too? I don't believe in putting huge amounts of it into my body

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals