OP
S

Sean.R

Breakthrough - Why And How The Vaxed Are Emitting Smells And Odors

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I’m not the least bit surprised.

Andman

interesting, seen too many reports of this online/in real life, similar to shedding

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Thank you for sharing, the interview was really interesting. I read that dogs can smell if a person has cancer and also sense the location of the cancer. They probably also smell if their ‘master’ have been vaccinated. I wonder if the pet owners that got vaccinated noticed a behavioral change in their pets?

Rafe

I can believe that. Increasingly I am able to detect people who are taking certain medications—at least I think it’s that. They all
have a similar odor, chemically & sort of papery. I’ve been smelling that on people who walk near me in the grocery store for decades. But it’s much more common now.

What do they smell like ?
Most of the vaxxed smell like Oregano, particularly around the clavicles. Others smell like a mixture of beef jerky and weed-eater exhaust( the off gas from combustion of gasoline combined with 2-cycle oil). At the end of the day, I kind of like it.

Ben.

Most of the vaxxed smell like Oregano, particularly around the clavicles. Others smell like a mixture of beef jerky and weed-eater exhaust( the off gas from combustion of gasoline combined with 2-cycle oil). At the end of the day, I kind of like it.

Lol. And i was going to write "Like hypocrisy".

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals