Skinny Peater's Say Hi

brix

I just revisited this thread today and now I understand it all better.

@churchmouth How's life, man?

I will underline our common points.
  • Never been able to create fat on my body - Check, unless I bulk in a large caloric surplus
  • People answer say I have a high metabolism (blessed). Uncertain here.
  • Yet I am cold (low basal, AND poor circulation = numb extremities) Check
  • have poor skin (oily, dandruff, acne) - Check
  • low energy.
  • Cholesterol is high. Check. High-ish in my case.
@DrJ I have also revisited your reply.

Seriously doubt you're running on thyroid, which is where you want to be. If you are taking in a lot of calories, but not reaching the high-energy rest state with signs of good thyroid function.
Sounds like totally my case.

Another thought is to take some theanine to suppress adrenaline. If you take a theanine (or two) and start to feel really relaxed and chilled out, I would say adrenaline is likely the culprit.
I never tried Theanine, however when I drink tea, I sense the feeling of "relaxed and chilled out"

I have all of those symptoms and fall into the skinny phenotype. However, I do carry a little fat. 6'3 190lbs.

InChristAlone

Could you expand a bit on what did it fix? Did it made you run efficiently on thyroid.
It lowers cortisol and adrenaline. Sometimes even a little too much and I get panic. Maybe from lowering blood sugar I'm not sure. I haven't needed to use it ever since. Have maintained my weight very well (not getting overweight either).

brix

It lowers cortisol and adrenaline. Sometimes even a little too much and I get panic. Maybe from lowering blood sugar I'm not sure. I haven't needed to use it ever since. Have maintained my weight very well (not getting overweight either).

What was your protocol? How many mgs per day and for how long?

I took cyproheptadine for a few days last week, and my digestion feels 10x better

InChristAlone

What was your protocol? How many mgs per day and for how long?

I took cyproheptadine for a few days last week, and my digestion feels 10x better
0.5-1 mg a day at around 7 pm. I m small though so that was plenty for me. I took it for longer than I needed it probably around 1.5 yrs.

blueorca

I have these problems too. Has anyone here used apetamin since it has cyproheptadine in it. I'm considering giving it a shot

InChristAlone

Amphetamine won't help you sleep dude
Apetamin is a name of a cypro plus a couple other thingss they throw in for weight gain.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals