Severe inflammation or asthma

OP
I

iLoveSugar

Interestingly enough, my morning tight chest with very rough coughing stopped the next morning immediately when the night before I took 1/2 tbp+ of baking soda chased with some water. So I did it again. And again the next morning things were calm. I mean... it's been working for a few days now, barring a very short coughing fit, and I mean very short and without the scary chest pain tightness.

I do know baking soda helps eliminate salicylates in the body, which high doses of Sals definitely give asthmatic symptoms and rashes, tinnitus, etc etc. Heck, gave me great, easy poops in the mornings, too! Maybe this is helping me and my issues, not sure for anyone else.

I do suspect bio film and whatever form of candida yeast/whatever makes your spit really thick when you shouldn't really eat wheat and cracker type foods due to it making your phlegm explode in minutes, blah blah blah, in my sinus/esophagus, both of which ramped up after getting a mildish case of the 'vid a month ago. Baking soda also kills biofilm, so it's possible it's helping that issue. Candida being very prevalent w/ 'vid, btw.
Just curious to see how your doing and see if you have had any lasting effects?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals