Scalp Progesterone For Hair Loss Experiment

Progesterone

Eff this.

Just took 1 drop of Tyromix.

Gonna feel great soon, clear up my acne, and make my face super defined.

Let's see what happens.

May as well feel great and have no acne if I'ma go bald

xetawaves

Eff this.

Just took 1 drop of Tyromix.

Gonna feel great soon, clear up my acne, and make my face super defined.

Let's see what happens.

May as well feel great and have no acne if I'ma go bald

I think I'm gonna give tyromix a shot. I gotta get my temps up. Food works but not very long.

xetawaves

Same here. More itching = more hair loss.

No itching = no hl

I think histamine and salicylates are my intolerances. I can't even tolerate oils and butter.

I can tolerate rice, potatoes, china cabbage, chicken, salt, and that's probably it. Everything else made my scalp itch.

Did you test copper before in your blood ? Did you have a deficiency?

My posture sucks too and the crazy thing is that I really think it's connected too.
Maybe a bloodflow thing. Or a cortisol thing. I don't know.

But everything that supports blood flow helps too with the itching.

For example a massage machine. These vibrating ones ...
or wimhof breathing pretty often over the day.

Most of my diet right now is chicken, potatoes, rice, almond milk, fruit and fruit juices and sometimes sugar to get my calories up.

I've never had my copper checked.

So wimhof breathing gets rid of itch and shedding for you?

Progesterone

I think I'm gonna give tyromix a shot. I gotta get my temps up. Food works but not very long.

Dude. I'm a terrific mood right now. It's powerful stuff.

Try it. I dose directly on my tongue.

P.S last year when I used it over the summer, I was a BEAST, physically. It helped for sure. Skin flawless too.

xetawaves

Dude. I'm a terrific mood right now. It's powerful stuff.

Try it. I dose directly on my tongue.

P.S last year when I used it over the summer, I was a BEAST, physically. It helped for sure. Skin flawless too.

I'm about to order some. Does it affect your shedding at all?

Progesterone

I'm about to order some. Does it affect your shedding at all?

Last year I had a great effing summer, on this stuff. My skin was clear as hell, I thought my hair looked great. My body was in peak shape (I think the T3 has powerful body comp effects).

I'd have to go back to see why I got off it... I think I thought I was shedding more than usual or something!? and/or maybe got scared off by something someone said.

Tyromix is the best antidepressant for me tho, that much I remember. Highly libido boosting and anti-anxiety too.

I know my hair looked great in pictures... I think maybe I just got too hypercritical or wtv.

Tyromix will make your face defined as hell, very quickly, too.

I think starting with 1 drop a day and see how it goes... 3 drops per day (morning, afternoon, evening, etc) can't hurt too much. It just may help hair, knowing how important thyroid is for hair follicles.

Motif

Most of my diet right now is chicken, potatoes, rice, almond milk, fruit and fruit juices and sometimes sugar to get my calories up.

I've never had my copper checked.

So wimhof breathing gets rid of itch and shedding for you?

Yeah, wimhof really often over the day! It's annoying as f....

That stuff you wanna order sounds interesting. Never heard of it before. Is it easy to order?

xetawaves

Last year I had a great effing summer, on this stuff. My skin was clear as hell, I thought my hair looked great. My body was in peak shape (I think the T3 has powerful body comp effects).

I'd have to go back to see why I got off it... I think I thought I was shedding more than usual or something!? and/or maybe got scared off by something someone said.

Tyromix is the best antidepressant for me tho, that much I remember. Highly libido boosting and anti-anxiety too.

I know my hair looked great in pictures... I think maybe I just got too hypercritical or wtv.

Tyromix will make your face defined as hell, very quickly, too.

I think starting with 1 drop a day and see how it goes... 3 drops per day (morning, afternoon, evening, etc) can't hurt too much. It just may help hair, knowing how important thyroid is for hair follicles.

How long has it been since you took it ans how are you feeling? Hows the shed currently?

xetawaves

Yeah, wimhof really often over the day! It's annoying as f....

That stuff you wanna order sounds interesting. Never heard of it before. Is it easy to order?

I’ll have to give wimhof a try.

It’s on idealabs.

Motif

Yeah, give it a try. You would feel an improvement on the first day if it works for you.

Progesterone

How long has it been since you took it ans how are you feeling? Hows the shed currently?

Just shedding normally now I suppose.

Last time I seriously took Tyromix was last summer.

I feel damn good. I'm in a great mood still, literally I was talking to someone before, and surprised myself with how nice I was being, then remembered.. Tyromix! lol.

Prog isn't working as great as we'd hoped, tbh. it's true.

I want to clear up my acne and feel good for summer, and curious to see how Tyromix affects my hair... I'll keep taking it for now.

Tyromix, to me is the best antidepressant. It feels like, how a stimulant makes you have feel-good feelings, without the jitters. You just feel good. I notice I tend to breath in deeper, and it is obvious, not sure what that is about.

Progesterone

Perhaps progesterone will work better in terms of hair alongside tyromix.

Yes, and/or need less of each to drop, seeing as how Prog boosts T4 (in the literature).

I may continue to use, like 10mg prog a night. Oral. I wanna limit it tho, idk... we'll see. No more 100mg for now.

xetawaves

Yes, and/or need less of each to drop, seeing as how Prog boosts T4 (in the literature).

I may continue to use, like 10mg prog a night. Oral. I wanna limit it tho, idk... we'll see. No more 100mg for now.

What is your temp right now

xetawaves

The sun was shining extra bright today. I went outside and got about 45 minutes worth of direct sunlight. Checked my temps right after coming back inside and it was 98.8. That's the highest I've seen it in a long time. About 30 minutes later it was back down under 98.

Progesterone

The sun was shining extra bright today. I went outside and got about 45 minutes worth of direct sunlight. Checked my temps right after coming back inside and it was 98.8. That's the highest I've seen it in a long time. About 30 minutes later it was back down under 98.

Nice man.

My temps have resolved itself, without thyroid (BUT this was AFTER using thyroid... maybe the thyroid did help regulate things, I'm not sure).

Progesterone

What were your temps before thyroid?

I was low as ****.

96's mid day... and literally FREEZING.

I'm not saying taking tyromix fixed it.. (I mean, it did while I was on it) but after.. stopping it... my temps remained normal'ish. I can sit 98's now, even 99! I think you could say it jump started my thyroid function? OR it was just diet, or wtv... who knows! Someone else can chime in I'm sure.

I THINK it can jump start things.... but I'm not 100% certain.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals