Reason For Fatigue And Hormonal Imbalance?

K

Kratos

Let's say I eat bread, corn, nuts, beans or jasmine rice even with protein and fats I still end up feeling weak and having to lie down while yawning and I experience light sensitivity also. I can't tolerate milk and orange juice because I experience hair loss and all I can eat is meat and some coconut water without feeling like garbage. I have low testosterone but I put muscle very easily but am struggling to lose stomach fat and my doctor wants me to start taking testosterone injections but I won't touch that. Last month I suspected I was suffering from iron overload and when I went to donate blood my hemoglobin was over 18 and I couldn't donate double red blood and had to do regular donation so I think it's part of the problem. I'm trying to figure out what's wrong with me and i've been making topics to figure out why because the doctors are useless.

fradon

Let's say I eat bread, corn, nuts, beans or jasmine rice even with protein and fats I still end up feeling weak and having to lie down while yawning and I experience light sensitivity also. I can't tolerate milk and orange juice because I experience hair loss and all I can eat is meat and some coconut water without feeling like garbage. I have low testosterone but I put muscle very easily but am struggling to lose stomach fat and my doctor wants me to start taking testosterone injections but I won't touch that. Last month I suspected I was suffering from iron overload and when I went to donate blood my hemoglobin was over 18 and I couldn't donate double red blood and had to do regular donation so I think it's part of the problem. I'm trying to figure out what's wrong with me and i've been making topics to figure out why because the doctors are useless.

one of the side effects of the body making Testosterone is it will lower iron. So if you take TRT it will lower you iron some. but if you hemocrit levels get too high you will have to donate blood.

other wasy of lowering iron are cilantro, sweating, running/jump rope, sauna, and coleslaw cabbage. also coffee/tea prevent iron absorption.

to see if you have iron overload check for hyper pigmentation and also some called the bronze fist. make a fist with your hands and if you first two fingers the index and middle finger stick out then it could be sign of iron overload called hemochromatosis.

you could also have issues where you body is absorbing more iron than zinc and copper. so eating foods higher in copper and zinc will antagonize iron.

high iron also causes insuliin resitance and weight gain and belly fat. this also shuts down thyroid leading to low energy. insulin resitance means your cells are not being fed so energy production slows down.

work on way on reducing iron. it could help. one of the things to look out for is all tyeps of breads adn cereals and even grains that have added iron called reduced iron which nothing more then metal filings cooked in. avoid.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals