Progesterone

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Not sure about the dark circles.

inatic

Birdie said:
I just found this from peatarian:

I once gave a man I know my progest-e (because I thought it was a good idea). I checked with Ray Peat because I wasn't sure. Here is his answer: "Why is he using progesterone? Pregnenolone is easier for a man to use, since if testosterone is low, progesterone could lower it even more. If his cholesterol is above average, just taking thyroid could increase those steroids."
If female T is low will progesterone lower it further?

J

j.

Ray Peat said:
The only solvent for progesterone which isn't toxic and which will dissolve an effective quantity is vitamin E. In this form, it can be absorbed through the skin or other membranes, or can be taken orally. Taken orally, it is absorbed as chylomicrons, going into the general circulation (as vitamin E does), instead of to the liver where it would be prepared for excretion. In this form, therefore, it is fully and quickly available to all tissues. It is approximately 20 times more powerful in its action than other preparations, so it is important to use it in physiological quantities, rather than in the huge doses commonly given rectally or by injection. Ten or 20 mg. is often an effective dose, though people with low thyroid or high estrogen sometimes use 50 to 100 mg. per day. In the customary 10% solution. one drop contains about 3 mg. progesterone, and 1 ml. (114 tsp.) contains 100 mg. The first dose should never be more than 15 mg.

Source: Steroids, from Generative Energy: Restoring the Wholeness of Life

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Excellent quote J.

ken

anybody thought about making their own Progest e? it looks like you could get vitamin e oil and progesterone USP on the internet. for a hundred bucks it looks like you could get enough for nine ounces. of course you wouldn't get the little bottles.

Amosya

Sorry if it may be off topic as to effects of Progesterone.
My question is about purchasing Progest-E. Can you only buy it on-line? I'm going over to NY and Washington for a week and wondered if it was posible to buy it over the counter...
I can't seem to find that info though I've searched quite a bit and I only seem to find on-line stores that sell it. :?

Amosya

ken said:
anybody thought about making their own Progest e? it looks like you could get vitamin e oil and progesterone USP on the internet. for a hundred bucks it looks like you could get enough for nine ounces. of course you wouldn't get the little bottles.
Don't know what "progesterone USP" means, but yes, I'd thought about finding out about percentages, how and where to be able to purchase progesterone only, a good source of vitamin E, percentages to mix, etc, etc,...

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Amosya said:
My question is about purchasing Progest-E. Can you only buy it on-line? I'm going over to NY and Washington for a week and wondered if it was posible to buy it over the counter...
I can't seem to find that info though I've searched quite a bit and I only seem to find on-line stores that sell it. :?

I really doubt you could buy it in a store. Even if you could, it would probably be much more expensive then buying it on line.

4peatssake

Charlie said:
Amosya said:

I really doubt you could buy it in a store. Even if you could, it would probably be much more expensive then buying it on line.

Thought to mention that the best price I found online was here http://store.agoodvitamin.com/nsear...done=http://store.agoodvitamin.com/index.html for $29.97

Amosya

Charlie said:
Amosya said:

Just thought the shipping to Europe would be expensive so best to buy while there, but seem to see it is only posible to buy on line. :cry:

Amosya

4peatssake said:
Charlie said:
Amosya said:

Thought to mention that the best price I found online was here http://store.agoodvitamin.com/nsear...done=http://store.agoodvitamin.com/index.html for $29.97

Thank you!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Amosya

Charlie said:
You could buy it from Ann over at Ark of Wellness and she could probably ship it to your hotel or where ever are staying. She doesn't get back from India till the 9th though.

http://www.arkofwellness.com/shop/produ ... e-complex/

Thanks so much, 9th of this month April?? I'm going at the end of this month, and staying for the whole week at the same hotel in New York 'till the 3rd of May. I've been looking at Ann's Ark of Wellness blog recently,... I'll try getting in touch with her,... many thanks! :D

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Yes this month. I would contact her through her site and explain your situation. Or, you can try and contact her here, her user name here is "Ark".

Amosya

Charlie said:
Yes this month. I would contact her through her site and explain your situation. Or, you can try and contact her here, her user name here is "Ark".
Thanks, so i'll wait until the 10th or 11th of this month... give her a rest :) ... and try contacting through her site.

mayart

I am 48 years old. I have had 4 children, 3 of which are in their 20's and follow Ray Peat's research, each day and it is great.

I could still have another child, so I am regular.

My sons bought me PROGESTE- Patent they said by Ray Peat.
I started taking the drops about 6 or so months ago, maybe longer.
I love it.

I look forward to start taking it 2 weeks into my cycle.
I had symptom of Estrogen, and it was breast tenderness and this caused some inflammation in other parts of the body which, the-
PROGESTE cures instantly -it washes away that estrogen in a balance.

I always have an even mood and wake up very happy and stable person even without progeste.

I needed the Progeste and I HAVE ZERO SIDE AFFECTS. I have more energy perhaps.

YET, the Progeste helping my body get rid of it flood of estrogen and not more breast tenderness and inflammation, is what it is all about.

Perhaps I will have my cycle now beyond 55 who knows. Maybe I will have another child when I am 50 . LOL
If you had 4 children like mine you'd feel this way too.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Shankie

Hello everybody.

I live in Germany and i orderd Progest-E from the Online-Store "electricalbody.com" last year.
A few weeks ago i have orderd it again, but now they aren't allowed to ship that stuff to Germany.

Does anybody know where i can get Progest-E?

Thanks and sry for my bad English :P

lindsay

Shankie said:
Hello everybody.

I live in Germany and i orderd Progest-E from the Online-Store "electricalbody.com" last year.
A few weeks ago i have orderd it again, but now they aren't allowed to ship that stuff to Germany.

You should be able to e-mail Kenogen directly and see if they can ship it to you. That's how I order it every time. The email address is: [email protected]

Shankie said:
Hello everybody.

I live in Germany and I have successfully ordered it several times from http://www.health-energy-fitness.co.uk/ . They are based in the UK, and so you shouldn't have any trouble from the wise men at german customs.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals