Prions,crystalline structures programmable via frequencies

onechoice

recently there was a song playing over and over in my head, and would not stop. no matter what i did, those words kept rolling around in the mind. i do not even currently remember those words,only that it was about a blue sky....Well, the day the song stopped is the day that the body started coughing and having a lot of mucous in the lungs and all that stuff. That day also my guides told me to look up subclinical scurvy and i saw that they had seen what looked like ground glass in the muscles of the legs of infants who had this condition. i saw that here:

SCURVY SIGNS (BARLOW'S DISEASE-INFANTILE SCURVY) isn't that what they said they saw in lungs on xray ? yes it is...

well due to my guides support leading to answers about why all of a sudden so it seems this happened upon awakening they led me to len horowitz's book: Healing Codes for the Biological Apocalypse. That revealed the fungal infected grain issue, which i had forgotten, and prions, and how they are crystalline and programmable with frequencies. This is the tech they are using now worldwide, of course.

might it be that simply vitamin C could be an answer we all seek? Dr. Royal Lee taught that the adrenals store most of our vitamin C and when our stores are depleted we die, and people who die from pneumonia die from a vitamin C deficency. presently taking about 20,000 mg divided. do we have the enzyme available through this forum so we can put in on our skin and make our own Vitamin C?

joaquin

recently there was a song playing over and over in my head, and would not stop. no matter what i did, those words kept rolling around in the mind. i do not even currently remember those words,only that it was about a blue sky....Well, the day the song stopped is the day that the body started coughing and having a lot of mucous in the lungs and all that stuff. That day also my guides told me to look up subclinical scurvy and i saw that they had seen what looked like ground glass in the muscles of the legs of infants who had this condition. i saw that here:

SCURVY SIGNS (BARLOW'S DISEASE-INFANTILE SCURVY) isn't that what they said they saw in lungs on xray ? yes it is...

well due to my guides support leading to answers about why all of a sudden so it seems this happened upon awakening they led me to len horowitz's book: Healing Codes for the Biological Apocalypse. That revealed the fungal infected grain issue, which i had forgotten, and prions, and how they are crystalline and programmable with frequencies. This is the tech they are using now worldwide, of course.

might it be that simply vitamin C could be an answer we all seek? Dr. Royal Lee taught that the adrenals store most of our vitamin C and when our stores are depleted we die, and people who die from pneumonia die from a vitamin C deficency. presently taking about 20,000 mg divided. do we have the enzyme available through this forum so we can put in on our skin and make our own Vitamin C?
Within the next three posts, there will be dire warnings about vitamin C. "Not all vimin C is ascorbic acid.. blah blah blah"

Inaut

Within the next three posts, there will be dire warnings about vitamin C. "Not all vimin C is ascorbic acid.. blah blah blah"
so accurate and why you shouldn't try it because it didn't work for X user...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals