PARKINSONS Caused by Vibrio Bacteria

Nik665

New study in journal Frontiers;
The disease is primarily caused by environmental factors, that is, environmental exposure to the Desulfovibrio bacterial strains that cause Parkinson's disease.

"Only a small share, or roughly 10 percent, of Parkinson’s disease is caused by individual genes.”

To get their results the team used a type of worm as their model organism.

They found that in patients with Parkinson’s disease the bacteria strain caused an accumulation of the α-synuclein protein, primarily found in the brain and spinal cord, at a statistically significant level.

The researchers believe that these findings could help to cure or prevent Parkinson’s disease in patients.

Professor Saris added: “Our findings make it possible to screen for the carriers of these harmful Desulfovibrio bacteria.

"Consequently, they can be targeted by measures to remove these strains from the gut, potentially alleviating and slowing the symptoms of patients with Parkinson’s disease.”

Just makes me wonder if that spiritual guru that promotes celery juice is into something as he’s basically promoted for years the fact that most diseases are caused by parasites or bacteria.

I also recently saw another study pointing to endometriosis like symptoms being mimicked by a parasite.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Meh......from my research and observations "Parkinsons" is caused by heavy metal toxicity.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Meh......from my research and observations "Parkinsons" is caused by heavy metal toxicity.
That’s what I know. I even have a testimonial from a man that reversed his Parkinson’s symptoms by removing amalgam fillings and subsequently undergoing chelation therapy. The symptoms started after receiving amalgam fillings.

An acquaintance of mine got Parkinson’s symptoms after he exposed himself to a week killer. I don’t know which one. Maybe Roundup??

cdg

The bacteria may well be due to Parkinson's ie the other way around and getting ride of them maybe problematic in that the bacteria may well serve some purpose...

06.21.21 Pear Ray [1073174857]

00:33:54

And when they cured the mastitis, they found that there were even more bacteria in the udder, but they were no longer harmful when the organism was healthy. So the bacteria, what were they trying to do on these udders? Clean it up? Yeah, they stimulated the oxidative metabolism, and the udder became uninflamed and healthy. But when they checked the bacteria, they hadn't killed the bacteria, they had actually increased the number. But they were now harmless because the oxidative metabolism was working properly.

Soren

Forum Supporter

New study in journal Frontiers;
The disease is primarily caused by environmental factors, that is, environmental exposure to the Desulfovibrio bacterial strains that cause Parkinson's disease.

"Only a small share, or roughly 10 percent, of Parkinson’s disease is caused by individual genes.”

To get their results the team used a type of worm as their model organism.

They found that in patients with Parkinson’s disease the bacteria strain caused an accumulation of the α-synuclein protein, primarily found in the brain and spinal cord, at a statistically significant level.

The researchers believe that these findings could help to cure or prevent Parkinson’s disease in patients.

Professor Saris added: “Our findings make it possible to screen for the carriers of these harmful Desulfovibrio bacteria.

"Consequently, they can be targeted by measures to remove these strains from the gut, potentially alleviating and slowing the symptoms of patients with Parkinson’s disease.”

Just makes me wonder if that spiritual guru that promotes celery juice is into something as he’s basically promoted for years the fact that most diseases are caused by parasites or bacteria.

I also recently saw another study pointing to endometriosis like symptoms being mimicked by a parasite.
I put a lot of weight in this. I have been helping treat my mothers Parkinson's disease for many years and things that help improve the gut or oppose endotoxin and bacteria seem to greatly improve her symptoms.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
The bacteria may well be due to Parkinson's ie the other way around and getting ride of them maybe problematic in that the bacteria may well serve some purpose...

And when they cured the mastitis, they found that there were even more bacteria in the udder, but they were no longer harmful when the organism was healthy. So the bacteria, what were they trying to do on these udders? Clean it up? Yeah, they stimulated the oxidative metabolism, and the udder became uninflamed and healthy. But when they checked the bacteria, they hadn't killed the bacteria, they had actually increased the number. But they were now harmless because the oxidative metabolism was working properly.
Exactly. These bacteria are probably there to help with the "Parkinsons". "Parkinsons" is nothing more than toxicities, plain and simple.

OP
N

Nik665

It’s amazing to me how important it is to keep the gut sterile, how ancient civilizations have always been aware of this, and how scientific studies are finally able to show this. I think the study may be very accurate to show this and the other 10% of Parkinson’s claimed to be genetic may in fact be heavy metals

cdg

Here is a useful analysis on this study:

Fyi, the study fails Koch's postulates and didn't even test for causation of PD.

They used PCR to screen for the bacteria and got similar results in both the PD patients (10/10) and their healthy spouses that were used as controls (8/10).

Then with the PCR+ samples they tried to culture and were successful in only 3 instances from both the PD patients and controls.

So, they were only able to isolate the bacteria in 3/10 PD patients, and got the same result with the healthy people. If these bacteria were the cause of PD in people you would expect to find them in abundance in all the PD patients but not in the healthy spouses.

Then they went on to experiments with worms. They make no mention of having randomized the worms to the various diets, and when assessing the worms' survival there is no mention of blinding.

So it's not exactly valid scientific evidence that the bacteria cause PD.

Cheers

Christine, an unincorporated woman

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals